Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Stuff like this is why the Dems still win elections

48 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Good post.

For people like @Cdub100, I understand the passion that all life is precious, but that victory should be won via debate, not legislation.  And we need to abstract the "rightness" of the position from its impact on elections.  Buck, Volty, and others are correct that this is a losing position for the Republican party, and it was the primary reason that the red wave didn't happen in 2022 (the secondary reason being that Trump-backed candidates don't share the same teflon that Trump himself does, and they by and large flamed out in competitive elections).

I never said all life is precious. I am 100% in favor of the death penalty. 

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting, thanks.  This seems like something of a natural experiment; when time allows I'll look into your legislature and if they've done anything idiotic.

Do you think the salary is the cause of the commie-ness, or is it just a Mass thing?

I’ve lived here 50 years they are all communists. 

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

God bless those people for opening up their home to people in need.  Good for them.  We need more people like them.

So do it 

4 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

God bless those people for opening up their home to people in need.  Good for them.  We need more people like them.

Why aren't you opening up your home, hypocrite?  Or are you a really a racist (which is what most liberals are) and only talk about helping, but actually does nothing instead?

On 2/11/2024 at 10:54 AM, Voltaire said:

Abortion is what handed Michigan over the the Ds completely and turned the red wave into the red trickle. Seems to me that this no exemption for rape and incest stuff will cost votes and elections allowing the Ds to get in and fock everything else up (again, see Michigan).

Agree 👍 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Why aren't you opening up your home, hypocrite?  Or are you a really a racist (which is what most liberals are) and only talk about helping, but actually does nothing instead?

He's a typical text book Lib. 

Would he ever put his money where his mouth is, HELL NO! He's not letting some unknown,. undocumented illegal immigrant anywhere near his Wife & Kids. At least if he's sane. 

Anyone who does is Sick!! 

42 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm not in a position in my life right now to do so, how does that make me a hypocrite?  I'm not saying everyone should open their homes up to migrants.  I'm just giving kudos to those that do.

You think it's wrong to recognize good people?

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

I'm not in a position in my life right now to do so, how does that make me a hypocrite?  I'm not saying everyone should open their homes up to migrants.  I'm just giving kudos to those that do.

You think it's wrong to recognize good people?

Yeah I’m confused by the posting of that video.  Did he forget to post the follow up where the white couple got murdered or something?

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I’m confused by the posting of that video.  Did he forget to post the follow up where the white couple got murdered or something?

The modern day Maga just loves to rage about anything and everything these days.  It's what drives them.

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is a good question...

strengthening their own country still won’t make it better than America

• Confused 1

MO GOP arguing against a rape and incest exception for abortion, because he doesn't want 1 year old kids to get abortions for fear it would lead to more suicides.

You can't make up this level of stupidity.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

strengthening their own country still won’t make it better than America

As my son would say:  not with that attitude...

It got me thinking about @The Real timschochet and his position that part of the solution is to improve the shiotholes these people are coming from.  Which is a fair point.  But doesn't that mean that every illegal immigrant we let in has the effect of weakening their home country?  Shouldn't we send them back to be part of the solution?  :dunno: 

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Problem solved. Move along MAGA . 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It got me thinking about @The Real timschochet and his position that part of the solution is to improve the shiotholes these people are coming from.  Which is a fair point.  But doesn't that mean that every illegal immigrant we let in has the effect of weakening their home country?  Shouldn't we send them back to be part of the solution?  :dunno: 

It’s like a reverse colonization.  They used to take their resources. Now they take their people. 

I used to be anti abortion but then I realized how much worse the demographics of the USA would be without abortion, now I support abortion 1000%

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

No. 

If we help make those countries better, less will want to leave. But I still want the ones that do. They’re apt to be the toughest, the strongest of will, the most courageous. 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I used to be anti abortion but then I realized how much worse the demographics of the USA would be without abortion, now I support abortion 1000%

I have no problem with abortion either 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No. 

If we help make those countries better, less will want to leave. But I still want the ones that do. They’re apt to be the toughest, the strongest of will, the most courageous. 

Which makes their countries worse by their absence, no?  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

No. 

Why do we have to feed them when they get here then?