Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Biden's upcoming physical exam will not include a cognitive test

11 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

How it's not mandatory for the president to not have to get a cognitive test once a year at least, is beyond stupid. 

I would also throw a in DNA test required for anyone seeking a position in executive, legislative and judicial branches in your legislation Senator Seafoam.  The public has a right to know the correct biological sex of any candidate.  

Give them credit.....they are holding fast to protect their ideological masters....

So, let me get this straight...

The DOJ says that since 2017, Biden has been mentally deficient to be brought up on charges... but the White House doctors say that Biden is mentally fine?

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So, let me get this straight...

The DOJ says that since 2017, Biden has been mentally deficient to be brought up on charges... but the White House doctors say that Biden is mentally fine?

Technically, they are not saying he is mentally fine.  They are saying they don't need to test him, so that they have plausible deniability.  

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Trump is the one who kept bringing up(still does nearly every week) the fact that he aced a test designed to detect cognitive impairment such as dementia or Alzheimer's disease. He was the current president when he repeatedly mentioned it. are they not supposed to report on the news and what the test is designed to do?

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It’s not happening. 

42 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump is the one who kept bringing up(still does nearly every week) the fact that he aced a test designed to detect cognitive impairment.

Excellent. Now creepu joe should be tested. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Technically, they are not saying he is mentally fine.  They are saying they don't need to test him, so that they have plausible deniability.  

One man's plausible deniability is another man's lie, I guess.

15 hours ago, nobody said:

I suppose it's like if a guy shows up to the ER foaming at the mouth.  Do you really need a test to know he has rabies.

I would actually suspect a drug overdose or a seizure if the ER is in an urban area.  Even in a rural area i would have my doubts though rab ies would be among the causes I would investigate.

15 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That's awesome. The doddering old fool walks like a child taking it's first steps. Ready to fall at any time. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

That's awesome. The doddering old fool walks like a child taking it's first steps. Ready to fall at any time. 

He's going to kill himself and it's all Jill's fault. 

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

He's going to kill himself and it's all Jill's fault. 

State attorney general officially calls on Kamala Harris to invoke 25th Amendment, remove Biden from office

Republican West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is officially calling on Vice President Kamala Harris to invoke the 25th Amendment and seek to remove President Biden from office.

State attorney general officially calls on Kamala Harris to invoke 25th Amendment, remove Biden from office.

"These serious mental missteps have equally serious consequences," he added before detailing multiple instances in which Biden's advanced age and cognitive decline appeared to surface in his interactions with foreign leaders.

Those gaffes included when Biden appeared to fall asleep during the COP26 climate change conference in 2021, and when he was forced to clarify the U.S.'s "One China" policy after committing to defend Taiwan militarily should it be attacked.

"I am writing to urge you to invoke your powers under Section 4 of the Twenty-Fifth Amendment and declare that President Biden is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office," Morrisey added.