The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

1 hour ago, Jose M said:

:lol:

Tim is CSTU.  

QTimLazzarus

I thought this was interesting.  Dems need to know who they are really voting for.

Biden Exit Date

2025 -135

2026 or later +120

2024 +1000

Pass Dementia Test

NO -250

On 4/1/2024 at 8:07 AM, The Real timschochet said:

If by it you mean my integrity and your lack of it, then sure. But we had that already. 

Tim agreed, in writing, in a PM to send me a check.  When I sent him the particulars he unilaterally renigged.  He set me an ultimatum that I have to provide paypal or venmo info. Him having already renigged on one form of payment to which he agreed in writing I chose to not submit to his ultimatum as I figured if he renigged on one form of payment he wouId renig again.  I'm not big on ultimatums by those owing.  Frankly if he can't pay up graciously I don't want his money and he clearly can't be gracious.  Every post of his to me contains insults.  I agreed to not insult him until a week from this past Monday so he can send the check he promised.  He has taken that amnesty from me to post whatever he wants knowing that i will keep my word and not respond in kind.

6 minutes ago, Jose M said:

I thought this was interesting.  Dems need to know who they are really voting for.

We do! :banana:

And we know exactly who we aren't voting for. 

12 minutes ago, Jose M said:

Biden Exit Date

2025 -135

2026 or later +120

2024 +1000

Pass Dementia Test

NO -250

Biden is also the favorite to win the election on betting sites I saw this morn.

I wouldn’t place much real value on them.

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Tim agreed, in writing, in a PM to send me a check.  When I sent him the particulars he unilaterally renigged.  He set me an ultimatum that I have to provide paypal or venmo info. Him having already renigged on one form of payment to which he agreed in writing I chose to not submit to his ultimatum as I figured if he renigged on one form of payment he wouId renig again.  I'm not big on ultimatums by those owing.  Frankly if he can't pay up graciously I don't want his money and he clearly can't be gracious.  Every post of his to me contains insults.  I agreed to not insult him until a week from this past Monday so he can send the check he promised.  He has taken that amnesty from me to post whatever he wants knowing that i will keep my word and not respond in kind.

OMG such bs. I agreed to pay you by check then I changed my mind. Too focking bad. You don’t get to dictate how you’re going to be paid. Now you’re not going to get paid at all. You had 3 days to set up a Venmo account. If you had I would have immediately sent you $2,000.00. Now you get nothing. 
And go ahead and insult me all you want. You always have. You’re rude and you’re stupid for a lawyer (I’ve met some dumb ones though.) I’ll repeat what I wrote earlier: you have no integrity. 

• Haha 1

Oh my goodness.

🤦‍♂️

Wow.  This Tim guy is a real POS.  When you owe someone money you pay anyway you can within reason.

And re-nigged is a very under used term imo.  

@Engorgeous George I just tried to send you a message but you’re no longer receiving them, so this will have to be public. 

I lost my temper there, and I have throughout this entire discussion. I apologize to you. I don’t agree with how you won this wager and I never will, but you did win and I agreed to pay you. I should not have given you an ultimatum, you’re right about that, and I apologize for that as well. I am asking you nicely to accept a form of payment other than a check because a check would involve other people in my office and I don’t wish to do that. It is a request, not an ultimatum or demand. But I will find a way to pay you one way or another. Can you please come up with some alternative to a check? I don’t think that’s an unreasonable request but it is a request. 

I’ve been overly rude to you because you pissed me off. Thats not the person I want to be so I apologize for that as well. I don’t know you at all but I don’t want to feud with you or anyone here. 

Let me know how you want to handle this. Thank you. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

@Engorgeous George I just tried to send you a message but you’re no longer receiving them, so this will have to be public. 

I lost my temper there, and I have throughout this entire discussion. I apologize to you. I don’t agree with how you won this wager and I never will, but you did win and I agreed to pay you. I should not have given you an ultimatum, you’re right about that, and I apologize for that as well. I am asking you nicely to accept a form of payment other than a check because a check would involve other people in my office and I don’t wish to do that. It is a request, not an ultimatum or demand. But I will find a way to pay you one way or another. Can you please come up with some alternative to a check? I don’t think that’s an unreasonable request but it is a request. 

I’ve been overly rude to you because you pissed me off. Thats not the person I want to be so I apologize for that as well. I don’t know you at all but I don’t want to feud with you or anyone here. 

You just paid in full.  Nothing else is required or wanted. 

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You just paid in full.  Nothing else is required or wanted. 

Thats very kind of you. Maybe we have can peace now and a civil discussion of issues as they arise. 

So many twists to this situation but it looks like we're winding down now. 

Good job on finding a way to a classy ending guys. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I'm just a dumb mexican so it's hard for me to believe a business jefe like yourself has never heard of a cashier's check amigo. 

13 minutes ago, Jose M said:

I'm just a dumb mexican so it's hard for me to believe a business jefe like yourself has never heard of a cashier's check amigo. 

I don’t think it’s a wise practice to send a cashiers check in the mail to somebody I don’t know. 

But it’s settled anyhow. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t think it’s a wise practice to send a cashiers check in the mail to somebody I don’t know. 

But it’s settled anyhow. 

Then don't make bets with people you don't know chiseler.

Zero reasons why you can't send a cashier's check by mail to someone you don't know.  That's why they make them.  

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I agree there’s no chance Biden gets replaced because they think he could lose, but he could have a serious medical issue that takes him off. There are still months to go.

Health alone means the bet isn’t over, then there are also people who do believe there could be a switcheroo at the convention.  

This.

By the way @The Real timschochet, I'm pretty confident I bet you $25 on the 4:1 Biden nominee bet.  I'm too lazy to go back and try to find it, so if you don't recall it, I'm fine dropping it or you accepting it, either way.

Also FWIW, I have both Venmo and Paypal. :) 

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This.

By the way @The Real timschochet, I'm pretty confident I bet you $25 on the 4:1 Biden nominee bet.  I'm too lazy to go back and try to find it, so if you don't recall it, I'm fine dropping it or you accepting it, either way.

Also FWIW, I have both Venmo and Paypal. :) 

As do I.

So what do I have incorrect - the bet was Biden would be the nom after the convention. 

The poster on the “Biden will not be the nom” side of this offered to settle the bet today. Then it was pointed out that Biden isn’t the nom today.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So what do I have incorrect - the bet was Biden would be the nom after the convention. 

The poster on the “Biden will not be the nom” side of this offered to settle the bet today. Then it was pointed out that Biden isn’t the nom today.

What you have incorrect is the following:

- The bet is not that Biden will be the nom after the convention, but that he will be the nom come election day.  That's a solid several months for the Dems to realize they are putting up a brain dead candidate, or for him to brain die.

- Tim pushed for the bet to be settled, and got cornered into losing.

Otherwise, good post, good effort.  :D 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What you have incorrect is the following:

- The bet is not that Biden will be the nom after the convention, but that he will be the nom come election day.  That's a solid several months for the Dems to realize they are putting up a brain dead candidate, or for him to brain die.

- Tim pushed for the bet to be settled, and got cornered into losing.

Otherwise, good post, good effort.  :D 

How did Tim get pushed into betting is the part that makes no sense 😂

What is the cornered into losing part?

There’s zero chance Biden is being replaced. He would have to stroke out.

The chances of fatass Donald are the same.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

There’s zero chance Biden is being replaced. He would have to stroke out.

The chances of fatass Donald are the same.

If you can't understand what is going on by reading the thread, and still can't grasp it after someone explains it for you, you probably ought to just sit it out.  

• Like 1

Just now, Jose M said:

If you can't understand what is going on by reading the thread, and still can't grasp it after someone explains it for you, you probably ought to just sit it out.  

It still hasn’t been explained 😂

The bet was Biden wouldn’t be the nom at the election for any reason. Thanks for the helpful explanation to that portion @jerryskids

They somehow decided to settle it like this week. I skimmed the thread and didn’t see how it got here so am asking for the Cliff’s Notes.

If you don’t know then you can just say so. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The bet was Biden wouldn’t be the nom at the election for any reason. Thanks for the helpful explanation to that portion @jerryskids

They somehow decided to settle it like this week. I skimmed the thread and didn’t see how it got here so am asking for the Cliff’s Notes.

Here I’ll help. 

Tim said it’s done I win. At which point those who bet against him said fine let’s settle up.  And lo and behold Biden currently isn’t the nominee. So if Tim wants to settle the bet two days ago technically he lost

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Read the ##### thread, dumb ass.  

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

How did Tim get pushed into betting is the part that makes no sense 😂

What is the cornered into losing part?

He didn't get pushed into betting, read my post again.  Reading is fundamental.

The "cornered into losing" part is why this is being discussed.

Otherwise, good post, good effort.  :cheers:

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Here I’ll help. 

Tim said it’s done I win. At which point those who bet against him said fine let’s settle up.  And lo and behold Biden currently isn’t the nominee. So if Tim wants to settle the bet two days ago technically he lost

Thanks.

I’m not involved with this so I’ll just butt out. Holy cow 😂😂

3 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Read the ##### thread, dumb ass.  

You seem like a cool guy.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He didn't get pushed into betting, read my post again.  Reading is fundamental.

The "cornered into losing" part is why this is being discussed.

Otherwise, good post, good effort.  :cheers:

For focks sake. Nevermind 😂

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You seem like a cool guy.

Well you didn't get it the first time so thought blunt might be appropriate for you.

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

Well you didn't get it the first time so thought blunt might be appropriate for you.

Or you could just explain it like RaiderHaters did 😂

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Or you could just explain it like RaiderHaters did 😂

So you can't read?

2 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Please change thread title to "Honey i lost 2000 bucks on a bet I won"

what had happened was…

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

So you can't read?

You see I choose to read what I want.