Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Tiffany Henyard....jfc

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

your guy does this

He's playing the game by your rules and you hate him so much for it, that you're trying to beat him in the court system.

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He's playing the game by your rules and you hate him so much for it, that you're trying to beat him in the court system.

sure

14 hours ago, Herbivore said:

sure

So you're saying that the Left hasn't been doing this for decades?  🤣

The entire ideology of the left is 100% about claiming victimhood!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Well....I think that can depend....

For example.....if Trump never leveraged the "I am such a victim" before, and its a new tactic for him....then sure, maybe he has been paying attention and is using it as well....  I mean, has he ever lamented all the crybabies whining about being some victim?  

I guess I think that mimicking these children and doing the "wahhhhhh I am a victimmmmm" schtick is not endearing, nor something we should welcome in a leader

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Well....I think that can depend....

For example.....if Trump never leveraged the "I am such a victim" before, and its a new tactic for him....then sure, maybe he has been paying attention and is using it as well....  I mean, has he ever lamented all the crybabies whining about being some victim?  

I guess I think that mimicking these children and doing the "wahhhhhh I am a victimmmmm" schtick is not endearing, nor something we should welcome in a leader

I'm not saying he's a great example to go by, I'm just saying that he's literally playing the game from the Liberal playbook and they hate him for it.  He's going on and on with the I'm a victim crap (he kind of is, but isn't), and the Left hate him for it.  They ONLY hate him for it because it works, they know it works, and they can't stop him.  That's why they're trying to do it in the courts.

When I say he kind of is and isn't a victim, because is isn't a real victim.  He is the cause of his own problems.  That said, the ONLY reason he's having these problems, is because he's a "Republican" getting targeted purely because he's a "Republican".  We know this because the same people that are going after him, are the same people who looked the other way with Biden and Hillary.  So, from that standpoint, he is a victim.

She aight

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She aight

An all these allezations..... 

On 4/4/2024 at 3:43 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

It appears many strong black women are on a power trip.  

Nothing new. 

The fact that she thinks blacks should back her just bc she's black is SO damn typical once they get any kind of power.

...or get caught doing something stupid like Juicy Smollett.

On 2/22/2024 at 6:52 AM, Cloaca du jour said:

Dalton Illinois.

A glimpse at Americas Future.

Don't mess with Dalton! 😡