Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Netflix ( American Conspiracy) The Octopus Murders

Pretty darn interesting series about the United States corruption by their agencies since the 60's and a reporter who was most likely murdered looking into it, Ep 3 has a part about the original Zapruder film that was undoctored that clearly shows the driver shooting Kennedy, which I always heard of existed.

@jonmx

Government can be corrupt and bad?   Who woulda thunk it.....😬

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Give it a watch and it all starts with a computer program called Promis and then goes on to a trail of corruption in the government.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Give it a watch and it all starts with a computer program called Promis and then goes on to a trail of corruption in the government.

Oh i will absolutely watch it, I am an eager consumer of the docs on netflix   :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

The whole idea that the driver shot JFK is a red herring to detract away from the real facts.  One tactic used to cover up a conspiracy is to create counter-conspiracies.  

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The whole idea that the driver shot JFK is a red herring to detract away from the real facts.  One tactic used to cover up a conspiracy is to create counter-conspiracies.  

It's weird that it came up in this and really just a small part of the series, I know you will never believe it but watch the Doc and up your alley and why I notified you. Some of the same players from the past like Helms and Bush could be linked to this.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

It's weird that it came up in this and really just a small part of the series, I know you will never believe it but watch the Doc and up your alley and why I notified you. Some of the same players from the past like Helms and Bush could be linked to this.

Oh I believe in the jist of the series, but our CIA are masters of propaganda.  The US government runs the most massive propaganda network ever established.   But there are far too many facts which indict others in the JFK case, and trying to pin it on the driver is cleaely a diversionary tactic.  I am interested in the series, but you have to view everything with skepticism. 

The part about William Greer the driver was a guy showing it to a female investigative reporter, to show her he knows secrets that others don't and give him credibility... Again just a small part of the Doc and really not much to do with the series other then what I just mentioned. As always we will have to disagree on that matter but give the Doc a try.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Oh i will absolutely watch it, I am an eager consumer of the docs on netflix   :thumbsup:

Lol

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Lol

Just watched the one about that ski resort avalanche in the 80's.....it was a little over done, but pretty interesting nonetheless

Just now, RLLD said:

Just watched the one about that ski resort avalanche in the 80's.....it was a little over done, but pretty interesting nonetheless

You are giving money to a company every month that has openly supported pedophilia among other things.  You're all talk and no walk. 

34 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You are giving money to a company every month that has openly supported pedophilia among other things.  You're all talk and no walk. 

I have not yet moved to establish a purchasing schema that takes into account pedophilia, I should absolutely be doing that.  :thumbsup:

Started it last night.  I am interested.  When Reagan won in '80 I was young, and I absolutely did believe he was billy bad azz to get the hostages out of Iran so quickly.  Now it turns out that could have been manipulated.  Very intriguing.

As far as Promis....I remember a few years ago it came out that the US was spying on its allies.  Was this related to that?   

As far as spying on other countries, not our allies, I obviously have no problem with that.  Doing it to allies gets a little more complicated of course.

Leave it to Canada to blow it open...Dummies.

Countless stories of straight up government corruption just like this one. Folks on one side of aisle refuse to acknowledge it exists, the most naive people on the planet.

On 2/28/2024 at 9:55 AM, RLLD said:

Nah.  That's why you don't need the 2A and guns - because they're always honest, truthful and not corrupt at all.  The gubmint will protect you.

On 2/29/2024 at 11:51 AM, supermike80 said:

Started it last night.  I am interested.  When Reagan won in '80 I was young, and I absolutely did believe he was billy bad azz to get the hostages out of Iran so quickly.  Now it turns out that could have been manipulated.  Very intriguing.

As far as Promis....I remember a few years ago it came out that the US was spying on its allies.  Was this related to that?   

As far as spying on other countries, not our allies, I obviously have no problem with that.  Doing it to allies gets a little more complicated of course.

Leave it to Canada to blow it open...Dummies.

Well, to be fair, our allies are also spying on us.

On 2/28/2024 at 12:31 PM, iam90sbaby said:

If you have Netflix you support pedo behavior.

LMFAO

Well we have the moron take.

Can the adults discuss the matter now without the children interrupting? 

Moron.