Sign in to follow this  
jonnyutah

Dont let dems fool you. Violent crime is up 75%

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Perhaps we should label MAGAturds as Prosperity Deniers, among other things they deny without actually looking at facts.

🤣

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

States activate their National Guard when crime is down, right?

All the time. Know what else happens when crime is down? Police kill more people and get shot at more. And CVS puts their goods behind glass and stores close in the richest areas of the country during a good economy. 

New York's activation of the National Guard to patrol the NYC subway couldn't have been better timed to rope-a-dope the liberals in this thread. :lol:

"Ignore the National Guard's presence. Crime's way down! Trust Me! I know the truth while you guys rely on misinformation."

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

New York's activation of the National Guard to patrol the NYC subway couldn't have been better timed to rope-a-dope the liberals in this thread. :lol:

"Ignore the National Guard's presence. Crime's way down! Trust Me! I know the truth while you guys rely on misinformation."

I was thinking the same thing😂

now the question is whether or not not man up and admit they are wrong 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Is New York representative of the whole country now?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No. Just of the democrat blue cities with leftarded crime policies and sanctuary city status. The rural red areas are still fine, even the ones in the blue states. 

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

There's a rhyming pattern that can be noticed across blue cities with Soros prosecutors, who are convinced that the criminal justice system is racist and are determined to do something about it.

Just now, Voltaire said:

There's a rhyming pattern that can be noticed in blue cities with Soros prosecutors who think the criminal justice system is racist.

Soros prosecutors?

Can you show us on the doll where you've imagined George Soros touching you?

LMFAO

Soros prosecutors...SMH

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Soros prosecutors?

Can you show us on the doll where you've imagined George Soros touching you?

LMFAO

Soros prosecutors...SMH

It's a thing even the most left wing MSM sources have covered.

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-prosecutor-campaign-20180523-story.html

There is also a rhyming pattern in your comprehension of current events.

Just now, Voltaire said:

It's a thing even the most left wing MSM sources have covered.

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-prosecutor-campaign-20180523-story.html

LOL

His group gave money to 21 campaigns.

Are there only 21 prosecutors in the country?

Damn that Soros guy runs this joint.  Heck 6 year old articles are still relevant for this dude...

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL

His group gave money to 21 campaigns.

Are there only 21 prosecutors in the country?

Damn that Soros guy runs this joint.  Heck 6 year old articles are still relevant for this dude...

It was up to 75 Soros backed prosecutors as of January 2023.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/22/george-soros-spent-40m-getting-lefty-district-attorneys-officials-elected-all-over-the-country/

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You're talking about years of national data vs a one time event.  Be serious.

What you're saying is "yeah I understand that you've shared data with shows that violent crime decreased nationally last year and that this "migrant crime" talk is not true, but I'm ignoring all of it because the national guard was sent to the NYC subway." You know how foolish that sounds?

I looked into the subway thing.  It was a reaction, some say overreaction to a few high profile crimes committed within weeks of each other.  It's more symbolic than anything and will be short lived.

You can read about it here

https://abc7ny-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/abc7ny.com/amp/nyc-subway-crime-nypd-governor-hochul/14495270/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=17098103986675&csi=1&amp

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Homicides spiked by 35% and overall violent crime rose by 39% just in DC alone and we’re to believe it declined elsewhere.

“One time event”.  Lol. 

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You can't argue with facts and data.  It shows that we've gotten much safer under Biden.  The trump crime wave of 2020 is over.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/11/briefing/us-crime-rate.html

Cultist can't argue with facts and and data?

Have you visited this or any other alt right sites?  Cultist abhor facts and data and live their lives exclusively by feelz.

"hur dur over crime be down but da national gard be used to help the subway so that mean crime is up hur dur"

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I understand that Trump is telling you that crime is out of control, and then you see crimes on social media and believe it.

But I urge all of you to think for yourselves and look at the facts.

https://jasher.substack.com/p/crime-in-2023-murder-plummeted-violent

Haha again you're wasting your time.

Cultist only believe "facts" that come straight from their moron, orange master's fat mouth.

They're the epitome of cucks. 

"bud light bad ggrrrrrr!!  Oh wait Trump says bud light good now, we love bud light now!!"

Nothing but cucks.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Haha again you're wasting your time.

Cultist only believe "facts" that come straight from their moron, orange master's fat mouth.

They're the epitome of cucks. 

"bud light bad ggrrrrrr!!  Oh wait Trump says bud light good now, we love bud light now!!"

Nothing but cucks.

You're right.  Wasting my time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You're right.  Wasting my time.

pimpledoosh talking to pimpledoosh. 

You're a regular gollum. 

21 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I understand that Trump is telling you that crime is out of control, and then you see crimes on social media and believe it.

But I urge all of you to think for yourselves and look at the facts.

https://jasher.substack.com/p/crime-in-2023-murder-plummeted-violent

“Murder was still certainly higher in 2023 than 2019”. 

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Murder was still certainly higher in 2023 than 2019”. 

But far far lower than what will be remembered as one of the worst years for a POTUS in US history, 2020.

Trump owns the massive increase in crime, the massive increase in inflation that started early in 2021, pathetic GDP, pathetic unemployment, supply chains destroyed, and the biggest one year addition to the debt in history.

Yikes

• Like 1

You people just want to bicker with each other.  Both sides making facile arguments, deliberately ignoring any nuance to the issue.  Good God, what happened to meaningful discourse?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

You people just want to bicker with each other.  Both sides making facile arguments, deliberately ignoring any nuance to the issue.  Good God, what happened to meaningful discourse?

How do you have meaningful discourse with people who ignore facts and stats and are driven primarily be their feelings.

Look through this thread "the national guard are being used in the subway, no way crime is down"  "Crime in DC is up, it must be up everywhere"

It's hard to argue with people who have a feminine need to base everything on their feelings. 

I don't know why you guys are bothering to respond to Gutterboy and Rusty, it's a fools errand.

32 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How do you have meaningful discourse with people who ignore facts and stats and are driven primarily be their feelings.

Look through this thread "the national guard are being used in the subway, no way crime is down"  "Crime in DC is up, it must be up everywhere"

It's hard to argue with people who have a feminine need to base everything on their feelings. 

Well, you do your part and hope that they do theirs.  If that fails, you have to say “We just disagree” and walk away.  Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

It helps to acknowledge that hardly anything is strictly black and white and acknowledge the nuances at play.  And to never be unwilling to say “I was wrong.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

Agree.  Curious, what is your take on the current crime situation in the US?

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

First deny  

then when caught.....minimize by saying "its just that one store" or "its isolated"   <------- WE ARE HERE

as it spreads declare it to be a "right wing conspiracy theory"

as it surges....blame Republicans....rinse.....repeat....

Finally throw out the "what does it matter now" to pretend we should just drop it.

Source

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

First deny  

then when caught.....minimize by saying "its just that one store" or "its isolated"   <------- WE ARE HERE

as it spreads declare it to be a "right wing conspiracy theory"

as it surges....blame Republicans....rinse.....repeat....

Finally throw out the "what does it matter now" to pretend we should just drop it.

Source

Oh you mean like:

Covid is just 15 cases and will be gone by easter.

Actually it's the china flu but Xi is doing a great job with it.

Actually it's the liberal governors fault who threw people into nursing homes.

Well there was nothing that could be done anyway.

LMFAO

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Oh you mean like:

Covid is just 15 cases and will be gone by easter.

Actually it's the china flu but Xi is doing a great job with it.

Actually it's the liberal governors fault who threw people into nursing homes.

Well there was nothing that could be done anyway.

LMFAO

No, I mean what I posted....lying about crime right now is bad.....regardless of what anyone else did before....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

No, I mean what I posted....lying about crime right now is bad.....regardless of what anyone else did before....

Did violent crime increase or decrease nationally in 2023?

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

Did violent crime increase or decrease nationally in 2023?

Did the standards for defining violent crime increase or decrease? 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Can you point to stats that back up your assertion of lying?

Remember you assumed Biden was also guilty with zero actual evidence.  You tend to jump the gun on your assumptions of negativity when it comes to dems.

And you are super super easy going on conservatives.  Like assuming Trump bears no responsibility for inflation for example when it was the supply chains destroyed under his watch that largely caused it. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Can you point to stats that back up your assertion of lying?

Remember you assumed Biden was also guilty with zero actual evidence.  You tend to jump the gun on your assumptions of negativity when it comes to dems.

And you are super super easy going on conservatives.  Like assuming Trump bears no responsibility for inflation for example when it was the supply chains destroyed under his watch that largely caused it. 

Sure, pretending crime is not a problem....that is my measure.....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Did the standards for defining violent crime increase or decrease? 

OK, so you're gonna say that even though stats say crime decreased, you're gonna claim that the stats were rigged.

See this is why we can't have productive conversations anymore.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Sure, pretending crime is not a problem....that is my measure.....

How do you feel about pretending crime rose 75% from 2021 to 2022?