Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Human trafficking in Ukraine

A nation of slavery. 

Ukraine is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, and children trafficked transnationally for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation and forced labor.

Ukrainian women are trafficked to Russia, Poland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Austria, Germany, United Kingdom, the United States, Italy, Denmark, the United Arab Emirates, Kazakhstan, Greece, Sweden, Spain, Croatia, Hungary, Slovak Republic, Cyprus, Netherlands, Belarus, Japan, Norway, South Korea, and Bahrain. The majority of Ukrainian labor trafficking victims were men exploited in Russia, the Czech Republic and Poland, primarily forced to work as construction laborers, sailors, and factory and agriculture workers.

There are indications Ukraine is a destination for people from neighboring countries trafficked for forced labor and sexual exploitation. In addition, trafficking occurs within Ukraine; men and women are trafficked within the country for the purposes of labor exploitation in the agriculture and service sectors, commercial sexual exploitation, and forced begging. Ukrainian children are trafficked both internally and transnationally for commercial sexual exploitation, forced begging, and involuntary servitude in the agriculture industry. An IOM survey released in December 2006 concluded that since 1991, approximately 117,000 Ukrainians had been forced into exploitative situations in Europe, the Middle East, and Russia.

In 2008 the Government of Ukraine did not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking.

I have said for years...in fact...many have said...Uk was a country of epstein island debauchery.  In europe you went to UKraine for all that crap

Its a corrupt cesspool.  So where is all the money we are sending without oversight going??  

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I have said for years...in fact...many have said...Uk was a country of epstein island debauchery.  In europe you went to UKraine for all that crap

Its a corrupt cesspool.  So where is all the money we are sending without oversight going??  

The liberals close their eyes to it all else they face the truth about biden and this corrupt liberal government.

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

But we have to save them!!! (Liberal rubes)

Fock em. Makes no difference if they fall. 

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

But we have to save them!!! (Liberal rubes)

Fock em. Makes no difference if they fall. 

Looks like liberals in America choose.to support slavery again. Only overseas this time. :dunno:

• Like 1

Now I see why the US keeps funding the enemy, the US is on the list taking in those woman to abuse them.  It’s not just the blue team you fools, red team has money too, and are just has evil of people.  Red team Blue same wicked bs team.  But hey go vote for them, keep supporting the wickedness of abuse to woman and children, that’s what you’re doing when you support either side.  

Stupid people.  

Don’t trust man, man is wicked, trust in the Lord Jesus Christ are Lord and Savior. 

You can traffic some Ukrainian women to my house. I have room. 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You can traffic some Ukrainian women to my house. I have room. 

That reminds me. It's a long time since we had a t.j. booker update.

13 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Now I see why the US keeps funding the enemy, the US is on the list taking in those woman to abuse them.  It’s not just the blue team you fools, red team has money too, and are just has evil of people.  Red team Blue same wicked bs team.  But hey go vote for them, keep supporting the wickedness of abuse to woman and children, that’s what you’re doing when you support either side.  

Stupid people.  

Don’t trust man, man is wicked, trust in the Lord Jesus Christ are Lord and Savior. 

Yes and some of the Red team votes and supports sending billions to them.

It's sickening the amount of money we send outside the country while we have our own Vets living in the streets & people starving. 😒 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

:):(:):(:):(:):(:):( :):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:)

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

:wave:

:cry: 

US government and all Government.   

Ezekiel 22:12.   In you are people who accept bribes to shed blood, you take interest and make profit from the poor.  You extort unjust gain from your neighbors.  And you have forgotten Me, Declares the Sovereign Lord.  

And yet people want to indorse these people, people vote for this to take place.  Shame on you.  

18 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yes and some of the Red team votes and supports sending billions to them.

They should be jailed as well then.

• Like 1

Ukrainian victims are exploited in sex trafficking and forced labor in Ukraine as well as in Russia, Poland, Germany, and other parts of Europe, China, Kazakhstan, and the Middle East. Ukrainian victims are increasingly exploited in EU member states. Traffickers exploit most victims for forced labor

Shocking. :rolleyes: But at least they are paying iff creepy joe. 

The Government of Ukraine does not fully meet the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking.