Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Now I see why you have no compassion...(divorce settlements)

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're actually a simp though, like I said the other day I know your type. Spend all your money and still never get any. 😅

I get plenty, but not from literal sex workers like you. Guess that’s all you’ve got when you’re a pathetic misogynist loser :( 

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I get plenty, but not from literal sex workers like you. Guess that’s all you’ve got when you’re a pathetic misogynist loser :( 

Any dude that refers to prostitutes/whores as a literal sex worker ain't getting any 😂

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Then what's the point of the discussion? Does this go back to your post on "traditional wives?" 

There's nothing wrong with old fashioned, but both parties have to be understanding of that and actually WANT it. If you have someone that doesn't want that, or if it's a deal breaker, then you're going to have issues. 

In both cases, the wives didn't work, the wives cheated and were neglectful mothers and weren't good domestically. In the end, the fathers got custody of the children and neither of the mothers visited the children often. 

21 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Jesus dude, you may have problems :unsure:

I don’t think so.

21 hours ago, peenie said:

In both cases, the wives didn't work, the wives cheated and were neglectful mothers and weren't good domestically. In the end, the fathers got custody of the children and neither of the mothers visited the children often. 

What about these answers make you sound old fashioned? 

It sounds like these were terrible women, IMO. I mean, aside from the not working (because that could have been a choice that they made together or not), but cheating neglectful mothers being terrible domestically just sounds like they were terrible people in general and awful choices for these men. In the end, the fathers getting custody sounds like it was the right thing to do. 

There are a few things I've tried to teach my children about how they find a mate, or even who they choose to date or sleep with, you have to be VERY careful about who you do these things with. Sleep with a shiite person and get them pregnant and now you're tied to them for life, you know? I do agree that it's difficult to find a decent person to create a long life with these days (both male and female). You really do have to be picky, and it's more of finding someone that you're entering a contract with, less about feelings, unfortunately. I see this with older couples though, younger couples usually marry or couple for love, older couples are thinking about the lives they've already built and how hard they've worked and don't want to end up giving up half of it for some one that's going to fock them over. 

Wife filed today. Coming up on 30 years. At least the kids aren't kids anymore. 

Link to sad banana?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Link to sad banana?

Damn bro.  Sorry to hear

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Damn bro.  Sorry to hear

Thanks man. Still love her but like the saying goes, set them free...

15 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Link to sad banana?

Damn dude, sorry to hear that :( 

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Damn dude, sorry to hear that :( 

Thanks. Does suck, no doubt, but trying to stay positive. 

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

It sounds like these were terrible women, IMO. 

That’s a given.

23 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Hang in dude. There WILL be a day of peace and you will be better off in the end. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Thanks man. Still love her but like the saying goes, set them free...

Don’t mean to pry, but what happened after so long that brought this on?  How old are you guys?

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

Link to sad banana?

Sorry to hear man.  Any signs it was coming?

50 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I will tell you, I am much MUCH happier since my divorce.

Doesn’t necessarily work out the same for everyone, I suppose, but it can be very freeing