Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Bloodbath?

7 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

What is Trump going to do to stop this destructive leftist movement?

Secure the border. Start with deporting criminals and then take it from there. Do you have an issue with that? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Secure the border. Start with deporting criminals and then take it from there. Do you have an issue with that? 

Not at all. I dont think that changes anything regarding the media though.

Question was for @Patented Phil

2 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

For starters, he can bolster the defense by appointing sane judges who believe in the Constitution.  He can also close the focking border.  If I’m being honest, just his presence will cause the Left to once again show us who they really are, and perhaps even bring things to a head. The next time we see a Summer of Love, don’t expect the Right to just sit back and watch it like last time.

14 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Its so weird.  It's like, wow if Trump became President. the country would implode...Thankfully he is only running.

Oh wait...he WAS president for 4 years.  And yet, here we are.   Strange

This.

It boils down to how scared the left is of losing power and how gullible their cult members are.

Leftists using the threat of violence as a reason not to vote the way you wish. WTF happened to these people? 

As to how Trump deals with the deeper issue of Leftist ideology embedded within the media, Big Tech, and the educational system…. that’s a great question and unfortunately I don’t have a great answer.  If I’m being honest, I can’t see any way for this cancer to be removed through traditional means.  It’s probably going to take a very disruptive social movement - hopefully peaceful, but I have my doubts.

12 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

For starters, he can bolster the defense by appointing sane judges who believe in the Constitution.  He can also close the focking border.  If I’m being honest, just his presence will cause the Left to once again show us who they really are, and perhaps even bring things to a head. The next time we see a Summer of Love, don’t expect the Right to just sit back and watch it like last time.

So really nothing, thanks for your honesty.

For the record I agree that we need to address the border and there was already a bi partisan effort to do so last year that Trump stopped.  Still needs to be done.

I also support judges who believe in the constitution as does Biden.

9 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

As to how Trump deals with the deeper issue of Leftist ideology embedded within the media, Big Tech, and the educational system…. that’s a great question and unfortunately I don’t have a great answer.  If I’m being honest, I can’t see any way for this cancer to be removed through traditional means.  It’s probably going to take a very disruptive social movement - hopefully peaceful, but I have my doubts.

Again thanks for the honesty.  We both agree that Trump can't do anything about this, unless he takes a page out of Putin's book and stands up his own state media to peddle his progaganda.  Hopefully we can agree that this is a bad idea.

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Laughable.

7 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

So really nothing, thanks for your honesty.

For the record I agree that we need to address the border and there was already a bi partisan effort to do so last year that Trump stopped.  Still needs to be done.

A handful of Rinos is a stretch to call something bi-partisan. 

21 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Did you hear Justice Jackson's comments on the 1st amendment yesterday?

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Did you hear Justice Jackson's comments on the 1st amendment yesterday?

Oh boy. That shlt is instant classic liberal. Right up there with her not knowing what a woman is. 

30 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Again thanks for the honesty.  We both agree that Trump can't do anything about this, unless he takes a page out of Putin's book and stands up his own state media to peddle his progaganda.  Hopefully we can agree that this is a bad idea.

The comparison to Putin is apples and oranges.  To the extent America needs a strongmen, which I think is what you were drawing a comparison to, is to return power to the people.  And yes, that means taking down the people who have that power right now, who have been abusing it more and more with each passing year.  I’m talking about the media, Big Tech, academia, State AG’s, and the Deep State (ie - federal civil service).  These institutions have become totally currupted by toxic Leftist ideology - beliefs and values that most Americans do not support in some cases find reprehensible.  These people aren’t going to reform themselves.  They are only going to get worse and worse as they continue to consolidate power.

You don’t like that I don’t have a good solution for reforming them, but thats not an ignorant position on my part.  It’s reality, and it’s rooted in historical fact.  When was the last time Leftists were reformed, or relinquished power peacefully?  I’ll hang up and listen.

5 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

The comparison to Putin is apples and oranges.  To the extent America needs a strongmen, which I think is what you were drawing a comparison to, is to return power to the people.  And yes, that means taking down the people who have power right now, and who have been abusing it more and more each year.  I’m talking about the media, Big Tech, academia, State AG’s, and the Deep State (ie - federal civil service).  These institutions have become totally currupted by toxic Leftist ideology that most Americans do not support.  These people aren’t going to reform themselves.  They are only going to get worse and worse as they continue to consolidate power.

You don’t like that I don’t have a good solution for reforming them, but thats not an ignorant position on my part.  It’s reality, and it’s rooted in historical fact.  When was the last time Leftists relinquished power peacefully?  I’ll hang up and listen.

You're talking about removing people whose ideas you don't agree with and replacing them with people who believe only what you believe.  Yes that is on Trump's agenda.  No this is not a good thing.

3 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Yes

You think she believes in the Constitution?

You're talking about removing people whose ideas you don't agree with and replacing them with people who believe only what you believe.  Yes that is on Trump's agenda.  No this is not a good thing.

Self-awareness, get some.

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Yes

And??????  She expressed concern that the 1st Amendment "hamstrings the federal government".  That’s precisely the point of the 1st Amendment and why it was created.

You think this is an example of “believing in the constitution?”  Care to explain?  Would love to see you square that circle.

12 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

And??????  She expressed concern that the 1st Amendment "hamstrings the federal government".  That’s precisely the point of the 1st Amendment and why it was created.

You think this is an example of “believing in the constitution?”  Care to explain?  Would love to see you square that circle.

It's humorous that this would come up in the "bloodbath" thread.  A thread where Trumpers are crying about the media taking quotes of out of context.  And then to see you do the same, it's funny.

If you read the entire exchange, you would see that she's referring to social media spreading misinformation to the public during "once in a lifetime" circumstances and how the govt needs to ensure the public has accurate information.

It's humorous that this would come up in the "bloodbath" thread.  A thread where liberals are crying.

Seriously. Liberals can't stop saying bloodbath. 

13 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

It's humorous that this would come up in the "bloodbath" thread.  A thread where Trumpers are crying about the media taking quotes of out of context.  And then to see you do the same, it's funny.

If you read the entire exchange, you would see that she's referring to social media spreading misinformation to the public during "once in a lifetime" circumstances and how the govt needs to ensure the public has accurate information.

Who decides what circumstances qualify?

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

"bloodbath"

BLOODBATH, say it. 

The election is coming, Liberals need another Boogeyman since Covid is dead. 

2 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

He will take a clue from the Purge movie or the Simpson's episode on Whacking day.  It will be lecgal for one day each year to hunt dems with guns or, if it is your preference, to whack them with clubs.

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the legacy media?

How did someone as stupid as Jackson even get three rungs lower than where she is? 

3 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Like ok’ing the media’s censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop?  How’s that work out?

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Like ok’ing the media’s censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop?  How’s that work out?

The govt didn't censor the media about Hunter Biden's laptop.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

51 former intel officers say different. 

35 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

The case we are talking, and what Justice Jackson was referring to in her 1st Amendment babble, was the Biden Administration’s actions in working with Big Tech to suppress the story:

Social media users were shocked and slightly bemused at Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson’s comments on the First Amendment Monday.

The Supreme Court heard Murthy v. Missouri, a case challenging the Biden administration’s alleged coordination with Big Tech to censor certain messages. 

The case stemmed from a lawsuit brought by Republican-led states Missouri and Louisiana that accused high-ranking government officials of working with social media companies "under the guise of combating misinformation" that ultimately led to censoring speech on topics that included Hunter Biden’s laptop, COVID-19 origins and the efficacy of face masks — which the states argued was a First Amendment violation.

FORMER SUPREME COURT JUSTICE STEPHEN BREYER SOUNDS OFF ON DOBBS DECISION: 'TOO MANY QUESTIONS'

Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson questioned whether an argument made during a case hearing on Monday has the First Amendment "hamstringing the federal government." Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images
Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson questioned whether an argument made during a case hearing on Monday has the First Amendment "hamstringing the federal government." Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images© Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

As the justices questioned whether the Biden administration crossed the constitutional line, Jackson appeared to suggest that such actions can be justified.

"My biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the federal government in significant ways in the most important time periods," she told the lawyer representing Louisiana, Missouri and private plaintiffs. 

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

"And so I guess some might say that the government actually has a duty to take steps to protect the citizens of this country, and you seem to be suggesting that that duty cannot manifest itself in the government encouraging or even pressuring platforms to take down harmful information," she continued.

"So can you help me? Because I'm really – I'm really worried about that because you've got the First Amendment operating in an environment of threatening circumstances from the government's perspective, and you're saying that the government can't interact with the source of those problems," Jackson added.

Her comments quickly went viral with dozens of people insisting that "hamstringing the federal government" is "literally the point" of the First Amendment.

JONATHAN TURLEY WARNS CANADA 'DOUBLING DOWN' ON PUSH TO RESTRICT FREE SPEECH: 'NOT LIKELY TO END THERE'

Fox and Friends Weekends co-host Will Cain responded, "Hamstringing the government is THE POINT of the First Amendment!"

"That’s literally the point of the Bill of Rights. The government’s powers derive from, and are subservient to, the rights of the People," California state Rep. Bill Essayli echoed.

"I would be more concerned if the First Amendment did not hamstring the government in significant ways," said Reason senior editor Robby Soave.

"This is not funny This lady is dangerous," podcaster Tim Pool wrote.

OutKick writer Ian Miller wrote, "Always encouraging to see Supreme Court justices show this little understanding of the foundational principles of the United States."

"WOW. The person who doesn’t know what a woman is, also doesn’t know what the first amendment is," The Libs of TikTok account posted.

Comedian Tim Young similarly responded, "The same justice who doesn't know what a woman is...doesn't understand what the First Amendment was written for...Does this come as a shock to anyone?"

"'I'm concerned that the Constitution is limiting the power of the government' is a completely insane thing for somebody to say who sits on the highest court in the land," the State Freedom Caucus Network's Greg Price said.

Babylon Bee managing editor Joel Berry tweeted, "Listen to this. The full soundbite is even worse than the quote. We have a Supreme Court Justice who doesn't believe in the First Amendment. Insane."

"I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She sounded like a sophomore at Brown," Substack columnist Michael Shellenberger commented.

Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey told Fox News Digital Jackson was "absolutely right" about the First Amendment restricting the government. 

"It is hamstringing, and it's supposed to. The whole purpose of the Constitution is to protect us from the government, and the government exists to protect our rights. But here, the federal government is ignoring our First Amendment protections and weaponizing the federal government to silence our voices," Bailey said. 

The Supreme Court debated whether the Biden administration's collusion with Big Tech companies violated the First Amendment. Fox News
The Supreme Court debated whether the Biden administration's collusion with Big Tech companies violated the First Amendment. Fox News© Provided by FOX News

"And she's right. It limits what the federal government can and can't do. And that's a good thing," he added.

The Supreme Court will also decide whether a temporary injunction preventing White House and executive agency officials from meeting with tech companies about moderating content can remain in place as the case is being litigated.

This whole exchange is exactly why I’m convinced that the Left is completely incapable of being reformed peacefully.  They won’t even acknowledge reality and the facts, even when it’s put right in front of their face.  So how do you deal with this level of intellectual dishonesty when it’s coupled with an “ends justify the means” approach?  When honest discussion, open debate, and fair compromise aren’t an option, there’s not a whole lot left to do.

40 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

This whole exchange is exactly why I’m convinced that the Left is completely incapable of being reformed peacefully.  They won’t even acknowledge reality and the facts, even when it’s put right in front of their face.  So how do you deal with this level of intellectual dishonesty when it’s coupled with an “ends justify the means” approach?  When honest discussion, open debate, and fair compromise aren’t an option, there’s not a whole lot left to do.

What does this even mean?  Incapable of being reformed peacefully.  You're suggesting violent reform?  Murder?  Or beating someone into submission?  We can't disagree?

What reality and facts did I not acknowledge?

I'm trying to have an honest discussion with you but you're the one suggesting violence here.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Nice work jackass. Do you think you made a point or got in a dig? You didn’t. And stop being such a wuss with your alias jumping. 

17 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Not at all. I dont think that changes anything regarding the media though.

Question was for @Patented Phil

And gets screwed by a white man 😭

"Bloodbath" is just the latest. They keep screaming "THIS IS WHY TRUMP IS SO AWFUL" and nine times out of ten it's total BS when you look closely at it. If/when they ever do find something, it gets lost in the static and you tune it out because they're so full of sh*t screaming about nothing all the rest of the time.

Biden is behind in the polls so they just latch on to anything, work themselves into a frothing at the mouth tizzy, and hope they find something that will stick with people not trapped in their echo chamber of lies.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

"Bloodbath" is just the latest. They keep screaming "THIS IS WHY TRUMP IS SO AWFUL" and nine times out of ten it's total BS when you look closely at it. If/when they ever do find something, it gets lost in the static and you tune it out because they're so full of sh*t screaming about nothing all the rest of the time.

Biden is behind in the polls so they just latch on to anything, work themselves into a frothing at the mouth tizzy, and hope they find something that will stick with people not trapped in their echo chamber of lies.

I see it as self-soothing......

They look at him and hate him.  He is white, male, older and successful....everything these generations have been indoctrinated to hate.  Worse.....he stands up to them, and any opposition cannot be tolerated.....

They have been taught to hate.....its was defines the modern left.....

The auto workers heard Trump. Loud and clear.