Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Couple vacationing in Florida arrested after being found passed out on beach, children gone

Liberals can't hold their.liquor...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/couple-vacationing-florida-arrested-found-passed-out-beach-children-gone

An anonymous caller in Daytona Beach reported the couple to 911 on Saturday, and it took a Volusia Sheriffs Office deputy multiple attempts to wake the two up, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by Fox News Digital. They were later identified as Alyssia Langley and Timothy Stephens, both 27.

Body camera footage obtained by FOX 35 Orlando shows Stephens motioning towards the ocean after being asked by deputies where their kids were. The arrest affidavit noted that there was an open beer can found near Stephens' hand, multiple empty beer cans and an empty bottle of whiskey in a cooler nearby, "and other various, unsealed alcoholic beverages in the immediate vicinity."

"It just boggles my mind that you would drive here and get obliterated and allow a 5- and a 7-year-old to wander off," Sheriff Mike Chitwood told the local station.

The two children were found swimming unsupervised but safe in a hotel pool nearby.

Langley Stephens were both arrested. The two are engaged to be married, FOX 35 reported, and the arrest affidavit says that Stephens is not the biological father of the children, but has "assumed a legal guardian role." Stephens had to be treated at a hospital before being taken to jail after a failed attempt to escape from deputies caused him to face-plant on the ground.  

• Like 1

You understand that we all have access to FOX news right?   I swear you copy like 100 FOX news links a day.  We all see it man, don't need you posting them all day long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It just boggles my mind that you would drive here and get obliterated and allow a 5- and a 7-year-old to wander off," Sheriff Mike Chitwood told the local station.

That's called Friday night at my house 😀

• Haha 2

Alcohol needs to be out removed from society.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Alcohol needs to be out removed from society.  

Jesus turned water into wine 🍷

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

I don't think his church has a Jesus. They don't let in Mexicans.

34 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I don't think his church has a Jesus. They don't let in Mexicans.

Jesus just did some drywall for me last week. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Nice. Jesus got my Google fiber dug into the ground a couple weeks ago. He really does save.

45 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Did it have alcohol in it? Mmm. They just said it tasted good. Dummy up. 

Remove drugs and alcohol and we would have a much better society.  

25 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Jesus always appreciates the offer of a cold beer when the job is done. 

15 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Jesus always appreciates the offer of a cold beer when the job is done. 

Truth, I paid Jesus what he was asking, gave Jesus enough venison and hog to last a year then tipped out him and his Pedros. True story 😁

JESUS LOVES ME 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Truth, I paid Jesus what he was asking, gave Jesus enough venison and hog to last a year then tipped out him and his Pedros. True story 😁

JESUS LOVES ME 

Quality tips go a long way in this country. 

Trash like that should never be allowed to reproduce.

This story didn't have the same legs as the Ohio mother story because this couple is white.

13 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

This story didn't have the same legs as the Ohio mother story because this couple is white.

Like this?

15 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Or maybe this one, on a beach as well. 

17 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Hotlanta!  This one was probably all over CNN

30 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Well this one is much more rare because of that fact. 

25 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Thank you for proving my point.

That they're violent? 😷

47 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That they're violent? 😷

Not enough videos in the world to show how violent they really are. 

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Or maybe because the Ohio child died? You suck at this. You’re the white wuss that Malcom X warned black people about. They would be better off if your kind left them alone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Or maybe because the Ohio child died? You suck at this. You’re the white wuss that Malcom X warned black people about. They would be better off if your kind left them alone. 

Damn, I'd say this would shut gutter up for a bit but, I think he enjoys the punishment.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're the guy that refuses to fly if the pilot is black, right? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

No

Heard the sound on the radio yesterday. 100% mixed pain meds with drinking, or worse.

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Fly, no. Walk on the same side of the street as. Maybe

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

💥

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You're this guy. Go wash some black feet dumbass. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it's ok to pass out drunk on a beach while your kids are in the ocean as long as they don't die.  STFU.

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So it's ok to pass out drunk on a beach while your kids are in the ocean as long as they don't die.  STFU.

They were 5 and 7 and in a kiddie pool. The black left her 1 year old alone for more than a week. 

Liberals are so focking stupid. :doh:

23 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The subject was the attention given to the story, that you brought up. So after taking a beating on that you shift to some made up moral relativism. You just don’t have the chops for this. Stick to posting Twitter videos. You’re much better off letting others do the talking. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The subject was the attention given to the story, that you brought up. So after taking a beating on that you shift to some made up moral relativism. You just don’t have the chops for this. Stick to posting Twitter videos. You’re much better off letting others do the talking. 

Let me spell it out to you since you're too dumb to understand.  The other thread contained racist posts about how accountability is racist, no father, and other posts about how she's a piece of trash, should burn it hell, etc, rightfully so BTW.

Then this thread about a white couple passed out drunk on the beach while kids are in the ocean, and we get posts about how thats a normal friday night.  When called out, we get posts about black people being violent and then rationalizations from people who are scared to fly with black pilots about how it's ok because the kids didn't die.

Sums up the GC very nicely.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Let me spell it out to you since you're too dumb to understand.  The other thread contained racist posts about how accountability is racist, no father, and other posts about how she's a piece of trash, should burn it hell, etc, rightfully so BTW.

Then this thread about a white couple passed out drunk on the beach while kids are in the ocean, and we get posts about how thats a normal friday night.  When called out, we get posts about black people being violent and then rationalizations from people who are scared to fly with black pilots about how it's ok because the kids didn't die.

Kids weren't in the ocean dumbass. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Kids weren't in the ocean dumbass. 

On 3/19/2024 at 10:33 AM, seafoam1 said:

Body camera footage obtained by FOX 35 Orlando shows Stephens motioning towards the ocean after being asked by deputies where their kids were.

🤣

• Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

Yeah, he also ran away and face planted himself into the pavement. 

"The two children were found swimming unsupervised but safe in a hotel pool nearby."

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Gutter gonna Gutter. Take the day off dipshlt.

His tiny liberal mind doesn't allow him to think logically. 

37 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Accountability is racist, we did not decide this....the left did....

No one here.....will pretend there is a racial element, that this "nuanced"....its just a couple of idiots who need to have their kids taken away from them, and then need to be held accountable.....

If it were to arise that 99% of those being prosecuted.....jailed....whatever.....were white....no one would care.....in fact, have at it.....

Pretending we cannot hold minorities accountable because people were big meaners in the past is more than stupid, its destructive.....

• Haha 1