Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Who here still supports Jan 6 attack?

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

JFC the whatabouts and false equivalencies with you. Do you and your wife ONLY shop together? Or can you mow the lawn while she goes to Dollar Tree?

Think it's possible for 20,000 FBI agents to work on multiple things simultaneously? 

Look at this guy playing the class game. I assume you’re another geek taking in the big bucks? In bombfock Minnesota? Sure thing Richy. lol. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at this guy playing the class game. I assume you’re another geek taking in the big bucks? In bombfock Minnesota? Sure thing Richy. lol. 

Class game? Hardly. That was just a quick little jab I felt like throwing in because Walmart wasn't as funny.

Who said I live in bumfock MN? Or did you assume that because you're like most east coast snobs (especially in NY) that think everything between Pennsylvania and California is just a couple thousand miles of trees and tractors?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Jan 6 3 years later and grannies protesting abortion and Catholics are very important concerns when he’s saying an attack is coming. I do wonder, if he’s taking all this time and effort to tell congress, has he done the same with the president? If he has, what’s Biden doing about it, right Fockin now? Why are we waiting on congress.  CYA and politics , that’s why. Not if. When. 

You wonder that, do ya? Are you under the impression that DOJ, FBI, or POTUS should be keeping you abreast of all the latest investigatory findings?

You were (allegedly) a cop. Is that how your esteemed department conducted investigations?

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Class game? Hardly. That was just a quick little jab I felt like throwing in because Walmart wasn't as funny.

Who said I live in bumfock MN? Or did you assume that because you're like most east coast snobs (especially in NY) that think everything between Pennsylvania and California is just a couple thousand miles of trees and tractors?

Yes. Not a snob though and I like the tractor people. And trees. I have some myself. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You wonder that, do ya? Are you under the impression that DOJ, FBI, or POTUS should be keeping you abreast of all the latest investigatory findings?

You were (allegedly) a cop. Is that how your esteemed department conducted investigations?

No see, when we had information about something going off, resources were redirected from bullshitt details. The fbi is rife with bullshit details. They should pull resources from them. That’s how it’s done. But not with Bidens FBI. 

The Boston Massacre was in 1770. The revolutionary war began 5 years later. 

On 4/12/2024 at 12:05 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

No see, when we had information about something going off, resources were redirected from bullshitt details. The fbi is rife with bullshit details. They should pull resources from them. That’s how it’s done. But not with Bidens FBI. 

Can you show a link verifying that the FBI is being directed NOT to reallocate assets from "bullshitt details?" Or an opinion on what constitutes a relevant detail in your great law enforcement mind? Love to hear your thoughts. 

41 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Can you show a link verifying that the FBI is being directed NOT to reallocate assets from "bullshitt details?" Or an opinion on what constitutes a relevant detail in your great law enforcement mind? Love to hear your thoughts. 

Well, when the FBI director is on front of congress and he’s asked what he’s doing he can say he’s redirecting resources.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, when the FBI director is on front of congress and he’s asked what he’s doing he can say he’s redirecting resources.  

Does the FBI Director typically explain what the FBI is doing/investigating? If he did do you think the public should be privy to information of that nature?

41 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Does the FBI Director typically explain what the FBI is doing/investigating? If he did do you think the public should be privy to information of that nature?

A simple redirecting resources isn’t giving up CI’s or ongoing investigations that aren’t important, or they wouldn’t be drawn from.   But keep hunting down those Jan 6 trespassers 3 years later. And I heard Ashley Biden lot her favorite vibrator. Better get the BIden  suppression squad on that. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A simple redirecting resources isn’t giving up CI’s or ongoing investigations that aren’t important, or they wouldn’t be drawn from.   But keep hunting down those Jan 6 trespassers 3 years later. And I heard Ashley Biden lot her favorite vibrator. Better get the BIden  suppression squad on that. 

I'll file these suggestions under "reasons I'm thankful that Whataboutadour is not in charge of the FBI."

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Damn straight.   If the FBI does not answer to Congress, they answer to no one.  The current tactics of our intelligence services are more in-line with the Nazi SS than they are with a free society.   The FBI abuses and targetted of civilians for political reasons must be fully exposed and come to an end. 

28 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Damn straight.   If the FBI does not answer to Congress, they answer to no one.  The current tactics of our intelligence services are more in-line with the Nazi SS than they are with a free society.   The FBI abuses and targetted of civilians for political reasons must be fully exposed and come to an end. 

But we all agree that next time an animalistic, deplorable horde attacks our capital we mow them down immediately.

Right?

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

But we all agree that next time an animalistic, deplorable horde attacks our capital we mow them down immediately.

Right?

There was no attack.  We had unarmed civilians entering a public building to have their voices heard.  All protests need to be controlled in a similar manner and with the same diligence, whether is be some mob looting and burning down businesses.  Fuk the two-tiered system of justice that you advocate.   Really fuk it.  That is what dictatorships do.  Why do you suk authoritarian cok. 

Just now, jonmx said:

There was no attack.  We had unarmed civilians entering a public building to have their voices heard.  All protests need to be controlled in a similar manner and with the same diligence, whether is be some mob looting and burning down businesses.  Fuk the two-tiered system of justice that you advocate.   Really fuk it.  That is what dictatorships do.  Why do you suk authoritarian cok. 

They were not armed with guns but they had weapons (clubs, sticks, bear spray, flag poles, etc.) which we have documented numerous times in this thread, including Ashli Babbitt who was carrying a weapon in the form of a folding knife. 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Ashli Babbitt who was carrying a weapon in the form of a folding knife. 

:lol:

thats a tool 

Just now, HellToupee said:

:lol:

thats a tool 

But it could be used to take over the United States of America, that's why the Capitol policeman shot her.  :thumbsup: 

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

They were not armed with guns but they had weapons (clubs, sticks, bear spray, flag poles, etc.) which we have documented numerous times in this thread, including Ashli Babbitt who was carrying a weapon in the form of a folding knife. 

If a black man was shot holding a stick of a flagpole by police, nobody would call it a weapon.   I am so sick of your lying POS arguments.   You want one set of ruled for conservatives and one set of rules for leftists.   Fuk thst all to he11.

Just now, HellToupee said:

thats a tool 

A folding knife can not be used as a weapon? Try to bring in a courthouse and see what happens.

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

There was at least one gun that was dropped by a rioter and picked up by a cop.  They stole riot shields and used them to break windows and assault other cops, 140 of them.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

But it could be used to take over the United States of America, that's why the Capitol policeman shot her.  :thumbsup: 

The cop rightfully shot her because he was the last line of defense between the rioters and congress and she broke through the door.

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The cop rightfully shot her because he was the last line of defense between the rioters and congress and she broke through the door.

You really are a POS

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And it's not even debatable.  :thumbsup:

Pipe down cheerleader.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

So you're cool with the FBI ceasing to be. Your preferences would land us in a Lord of the Flies-esque hellscape, with zero accountability for individual crimes other than vigilante justice. Or maybe you're one of those twisted fuks that gets off on the thought of real life being closer to Mad Max or the Walking Dead.

You sound like a simpleton anarchist that stopped all their psyche meds cold turkey.

15 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

There was at least one gun that was dropped by a rioter and picked up by a cop.  They stole riot shields and used them to break windows and assault other cops, 140 of them.

What a crock of shite.  Even the few that claimed serious injuries were later found to have exaggerated and lied about.   Broken windows?  Like the thousands of broken windows that BLM rioters had.  The four BLMers who attacked Rittenhouse had more guns than the 30,000 Jan. 6th protestors.  

You scumbags got over 9/11 faster than you did Jan 6. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If a black man was shot holding a stick of a flagpole by police, nobody would call it a weapon.   I am so sick of your lying POS arguments.   You want one set of ruled for conservatives and one set of rules for leftists.   Fuk thst all to he11.

Wanna hear the other side of that? If a mob of any people other than middle age whites tried that same shite J6 likely would have been a massacre committed by the Capitol Police and NG, would have actually been called and showed up.

Just now, Fnord said:

Wanna hear the other side of that? If a mob of any people other than middle age whites tried that same shite J6 likely would have been a massacre committed by the Capitol Police and NG, would have actually been called and showed up.

The NG did show up. Trump had them at the ready. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You scumbags got over 9/11 faster than you did Jan 6. 

There will never be good, patriotic Americans in disagreement about the tragedy of 9/11.

So you're cool with the FBI ceasing to be. Your preferences would land us in a Lord of the Flies-esque hellscape, with zero accountability for individual crimes other than vigilante justice. Or maybe you're one of those twisted fuks that gets off on the thought of real life being closer to Mad Max or the Walking Dead.

You sound like a simpleton anarchist that stopped all their psyche meds cold turkey.

Until they come under the scrutiny of the people where their actions are transparent and they can be held accountable, they are doing more damage than good.   I AM FOR GOOD GOVERNMENT WHICH IS ANSWERABLE TO THE PEOPLE.  What we have now is corruption and abuse.  

Just now, Fnord said:

There will never be good, patriotic Americans in disagreement about the tragedy of 9/11.

That’s a tragedy but Jan 6 was an attack. Funny choice of words. How would you rank them? 

Lol....yet in the hundreds and hundreds of cases where a black mob did that....Not a damn thing was done.  Are you really this much of a fuking lying moron or just a stupid moron?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The NG did show up. Trump had them at the ready. 

That's not how I, or any number of first hand accounts remember it. Unless you're talking about AFTER Herr Trump patted his little foot soldiers on the head and said "time to go home kids."

Brilliant CIC we had there.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s a tragedy but Jan 6 was an attack. Funny choice of words. How would you rank them? 

Don't play word semantics with me. Both were attacks, and tragic. I'm willing to forgive the vast majority of J6 perps. Never the 9/11 hijackers.

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Don't play word semantics with me. Both were attacks, and tragic. I'm willing to forgive the vast majority of J6 perps. Never the 9/11 hijackers.

Ok. Good answer and I’m glad to hear that. 

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Only liberals get their feelers hurt by a selfie fest yet stick up for $2B in damages in riots across America that they caused. Not to mention all the deaths and injuries.

You are such a whiny pvssy. It's funny to see you stumble and trip your way around this forum sticking up for a bunch of liberal bltches like yourself. 

Isn’t it weird that there are still people being arrested for Jan 6, trials that haven’t even begun concerning it, and yet the democrats ended the Jan 6 commission, an investigative body, when they lost the house? 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Lol....yet in the hundreds and hundreds of cases where a black mob did that....Not a damn thing was done.  Are you really this much of a fuking lying moron or just a stupid moron?

Links to the hundreds of black mobs forcing their way into the Capitol building?

One of the many, many differences between us is that I think you're a gullible dupe. Truth be told, I don't think you're a moron even though I've called you one many times. I just think you're really partisan and listen to bad information sources. Contrast that with your need to denigrate and dehumanize me, call me stupid and a liar, and hate me for being a bootlicking fascist. Simply because I hate Trump. No other reason.

All that while screaming about how straight white conservative men in this country are treated like Jews during the holocaust without a hint of irony or self awareness.