Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Has Anyone Ever Dated A Liberal?

20 hours ago, Gepetto said:

No, but I dated a Liberterian and she told me I was racist because I said Illegals shouldn't be coming into our Country. My response was she was a jerk. She got all butthurt. I ended it soon after that. 

I think I'm going to give a Liberal a shot at dating me though.

Well as long as she was already sore back there....

• Like 1

I haven't dated in nearly 25 years, but I am friends with both liberal and conservative men, and I am more attracted to the conservative ones. So, just based on that at this point, it's likely I won't date a liberal man in the future either.  It's not always obvious, and if I like them for other reasons it's not a deal breaker on my end. I imagine though if we started talking about politics, it would be one for him. 

9 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I haven't dated in nearly 25 years, but I am friends with both liberal and conservative men, and I am more attracted to the conservative ones. So, just based on that at this point, it's likely I won't date a liberal man in the future either.  It's not always obvious, and if I like them for other reasons it's not a deal breaker on my end. I imagine though if we started talking about politics, it would be one for him. 

I haven't dated in a long time as well, and I've been thinking back to my 20s and if I ever even had a political discussion with any of the girls I dated.  It just wasn't a big thing back then IMO.  I did date girls from all-girl schools in New England (Simmons, Wellesley, etc.) so I imagine some of them were pretty liberal.  

If I had to go back on the dating market today... I couldn't handle someone with severe TDS, but someone with traditional liberal values, I don't see being a deal breaker. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I haven't dated in a long time as well, and I've been thinking back to my 20s and if I ever even had a political discussion with any of the girls I dated.  It just wasn't a big thing back then IMO.  I did date girls from all-girl schools in New England (Simmons, Wellesley, etc.) so I imagine some of them were pretty liberal.  

If I had to go back on the dating market today... I couldn't handle someone with severe TDS, but someone with traditional liberal values, I don't see being a deal breaker. 

I don't remember talking politics either, even with my husband. We just didn't. I knew my parents views, and I knew HIS parents views (mainly because they had a giant BUSH/GORE poster in their garage), but I didn't dwell on it. 

I think that's why if I dated today it wouldn't matter much either, unless, like you said they were extreme on either side. Stuff like that isn't a deal breaker for me. I am sure for some once they found out how *I* vote, they'd be done with me.  

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I don't remember talking politics either, even with my husband. We just didn't. I knew my parents views, and I knew HIS parents views (mainly because they had a giant BUSH/GORE poster in their garage), but I didn't dwell on it. 

I think that's why if I dated today it wouldn't matter much either, unless, like you said they were extreme on either side. Stuff like that isn't a deal breaker for me. I am sure for some once they found out how *I* vote, they'd be done with me.  

Good point about extreme on either side.  I couldn't date a die-hard MAGA woman either, despite what the Lefties here think of my politics.

In my circle of friends and acquaintances, the TDS folks are much more vocal about their politics.  I'm often surprised when somebody makes a "Trump is the debbil" sorta comment to me; it's like, "hmm, interesting that you just presume my politics."  Conservative folks are more like Fight Club, more of a quick locking of eyes when somebody makes such a comment. :thumbsup: 

I also agree that a Lefty man would want nothing to do with a conservative woman.

Couldn't imagine dating a cultist.  I would never taint my amazing genes with some low IQ, uneducated, easily manipulated chick's genes.

Let the tradies and the secretaries continue to interbreed.  That way we know where the mental weakness is in our country and we keep it confined to cuultist.

Good point about extreme on either side.  I couldn't date a die-hard MAGA woman either, despite what the Lefties here think of my politics.

In my circle of friends and acquaintances, the TDS folks are much more vocal about their politics.  I'm often surprised when somebody makes a "Trump is the debbil" sorta comment to me; it's like, "hmm, interesting that you just presume my politics."  Conservative folks are more like Fight Club, more of a quick locking of eyes when somebody makes such a comment. :thumbsup: 

I also agree that a Lefty man would want nothing to do with a conservative woman.

Which group is more likely to have a flag outside there house with Trump's name or Trump's fat face on Rambo's body?

Which group is more likely to sink their boats in tribute to their orange, moron master?

The correct answer is of course the obedient sheep cultist.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Which group is more likely to have a flag outside there house with Trump's name or Trump's fat face on Rambo's body?

Which group is more likely to sink their boats in tribute to their orange, moron master?

Hush, adults are talking.  If you have a relevant comment feel free to add it though.

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Which group was more likely to get duped and ripped off by the blm hacks? 😆

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Congrats! You just confirmed the OP is correct that no decent human would date a wacko lib like you.

• Thanks 1

LMFAO

Just love how the cultist shrink away like chicks when confronted with facts.

To say the liberals are more aggressive in their political belief declaration is beyond stupid.

Just drive through any Trump base trailer park where you see monuments everywhere to this moron.  That tells you all you need to know.

Cultist cucks. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

To say the liberals are more aggressive in their political belief declaration is beyond stupid.

Just drive through any Trump base trailer park where you see monuments everywhere to this moron.  That tells you all you need to know.

Cultist cucks. 

Liberal chicks deserve liberal "guys". 😆

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Cultist cucks. 

Sorry, I missed the facts.  Can you quote the post that contained them?

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry, I missed the facts.  Can you quote the post that contained them?

I need to post pics of all the monuments to Trump outside cultist homes?  All the boats that sank in his honor?

You're clearly not a serious person.

Tell you what, google January 6th and look at all the Trump and KKK flags as the deplorable horde attacked our capital based on nothing but angry feelz because their master lost.

Cultist are in your face about their cult worship of Trump.  It's in their sheep like DNA. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

I need to post pics of all the monuments to Trump outside cultist homes?  All the boats that sank in his honor?

You're clearly not a serious person.

Tell you what, google January 6th and look at all the Trump and KKK flags as the deplorable horde attacked our capital based on nothing but angry feelz because their master lost.

Cultist are in your face about their cult worship of Trump.  It's in their sheep like DNA. 

Facts not feelz, boyo. 

If we're talking volume of people, I see your 1/6 and raise you scores of riots and occupations throughout the 2020 Summer of Love.

Facts not feelz, boyo

• Like 1

Since we are discussing facts, here is a scientific study which shows that liberals exaggerate stereotypes about conservatives more than vice versa.  You are the poster child for this, @BeachGuy23

Abstract

We investigated the moral stereotypes political liberals and conservatives have of themselves and each other. In reality, liberals endorse the individual-focused moral concerns of compassion and fairness more than conservatives do, and conservatives endorse the group-focused moral concerns of ingroup loyalty, respect for authorities and traditions, and physical/spiritual purity more than liberals do. 2,212 U.S. participants filled out the Moral Foundations Questionnaire with their own answers, or as a typical liberal or conservative would answer. Across the political spectrum, moral stereotypes about “typical” liberals and conservatives correctly reflected the direction of actual differences in foundation endorsement but exaggerated the magnitude of these differences. Contrary to common theories of stereotyping, the moral stereotypes were not simple underestimations of the political outgroup's morality. Both liberals and conservatives exaggerated the ideological extremity of moral concerns for the ingroup as well as the outgroup. Liberals were least accurate about both groups.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3520939/

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Facts not feelz, boyo. 

If we're talking volume of people, I see your 1/6 and raise you scores of riots and occupations throughout the 2020 Summer of Love.

Facts not feelz, boyo

Fact:  January 6th was a direct attack on our capital as a show of support for the deplorable master Trump.

Fact:  The summer of love had ZERO to do with politics or the affinity toward a certain politician.

Thank you boyo, you've helped me prove that conservatives wear their politics on their sleeves like the good little sheep they are.

This is a bloodbath. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Literally nothing to do with what's being discussed boyo. 

It has exactly to do with your wild exaggeration of the behavior of conservatives based on your liberal feelz, not facts, boyo.

Man, I can't believe that I'm arguing with somebody who believes that liberals aren't the more touchy feely group.  I feel dumber just typing these words. :( 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It has exactly to do with your wild exaggeration of the behavior of conservatives based on your liberal feelz, not facts, boyo.

Man, I can't believe that I'm arguing with somebody who believes that liberals aren't the more touchy feely group.  I feel dumber just typing these words. :( 

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The quote I responded to is directly above.  You stated that TDS folks are much more vocal about their politics.  I destroyed this argument by simply pointing out the sheer adoration Trump's cult gives him.  January 6th was a direct response to the deplorable horde thinking they're defending their master.  And then we have the thousands of monuments to their master cultist fly outside their homes. 

You then pivoted to something about the exaggeration of how we feel about the extremes on both sides.  I guess because I destroyed your original argument so bigly.

BG for the win as usual. 

Is there going to be anything left of BeachGhey after this?  We might have to send out a Search and Rescue Team when Skids is all done with him. 

I haven't seen such complete destruction of a person since we dropped Fat Man and Little Boy on Japan.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The quote I responded to is directly above.  You stated that TDS folks are much more vocal about their politics.  I destroyed this argument by simply pointing out the sheer adoration Trump's cult gives him.  January 6th was a direct response to the deplorable horde thinking they're defending their master.  And then we have the thousands of monuments to their master cultist fly outside their homes. 

You then pivoted to something about the exaggeration of how we feel about the extremes on both sides.  I guess because I destroyed your original argument so bigly.

BG for the win as usual. 

You destroyed nothing with your "I dun seen Trump signs$#@!" argument, which you presented as facts.  Stick to your liberal feelz, boyo, you're better at it.

• Like 1

Also, in the post of mine you quoted, I specifically said "in my circle."  I didn't present it as facts like you did, boyo.

• Like 1

You destroyed nothing with your "I dun seen Trump signs$#@!" argument, which you presented as facts.  Stick to your liberal feelz, boyo, you're better at it.

LMFAO

Ah the bastion of the bigly defeated.  Nothing but ad hominin.  

Fact:  Deplorable cultist LOVE to show that Trump is their master by flying flags and sinking boats

Fact:  Deplorables stormed our capital because they were upset their master had the election "stolen"

Fact:  Cultist are like women in how emotional they are about their support for their master.

Stay down boyo. 

Also, in the post of mine you quoted, I specifically said "in my circle."  I didn't present it as facts like you did, boyo.

You used your circle as some kind of reference point to apply to all liberals.

Stay down Jerry.  I kind of feel bad smacking you around so bigly. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Ah the bastion of the bigly defeated.  Nothing but ad hominin.  

Fact:  Deplorable cultist LOVE to show that Trump is their master by flying flags and sinking boats

Fact:  Deplorables stormed our capital because they were upset their master had the election "stolen"

Fact:  Cultist are like women in how emotional they are about their support for their master.

Stay down boyo. 

Everyone here is laughing at you.  Here, let's go back to something I said earlier that you ignored.

Yes or no:  Liberals are more touchy-feely in general?

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Everyone here is laughing at you.  Here, let's go back to something I said earlier that you ignored.

Yes or no:  Liberals are more touchy-feely in general?

LOL

You have Peafoam and Tardcore rooting for your losing side.  Congrats boyo...SMH

Just admit I smacked you around quite bigly and I'll cease boyo.

Like I said, I feel bad for destroying you so effectively but you cultist ask for it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL

You have Peafoam and Tardcore rooting for your losing side.  Congrats boyo...SMH

Just admit I smacked you around quite bigly and I'll cease boyo.

Like I said, I feel bad for destroying you so effectively but you cultist ask for it. 

I think you've been banging the preacher curl bar into your forehead again.  You clearly have no idea what a fact is, and you are the poster child for using a few examples to exaggerate the position of conservatives.

Simple question, boyo.  Yes or no:  Liberals are more touchy-feely in general?

• Like 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

I think you've been banging the preacher curl bar into your forehead again.  You clearly have no idea what a fact is, and you are the poster child for using a few examples to exaggerate the position of conservatives.

Simple question, boyo.  Yes or no:  Liberals are more touchy-feely in general?

A few examples?  Should I post up some pics and vids of cultist prostrating themselves for their master?  By flying flags, sinking boats, attacking our capital, etc.

You posted:  "In my circle of friends and acquaintances, the TDS folks are much more vocal about their politics.  I'm often surprised when somebody makes a "Trump is the debbil" sorta comment to me; it's like, "hmm, interesting that you just presume my politics."  Conservative folks are more like Fight Club, more of a quick locking of eyes when somebody makes such a comment."

Clearly implying that liberals are more vocal in their politics.  You noted conservative folks are more like Fight Club, more of a quick locking of eyes.

I destroyed that inane argument by pointing out the FACT that cultist prostrate themselves publicly via the forms I noted above of their love and support of their master.  Liberals do no such thing. 

Now stay down Jerr.  It feels bad embarrassing you in front of your cultist friends like this. 

• Like 1

The best thing to do when you’re digging yourself a hole is to stop digging. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The best thing to do when you’re digging yourself a hole is to stop digging. 

I think BeachGal doesn't get it.  He's almost reached China.  :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Must depend on where you are. In my area the Trumpers are very loud and obnoxious, including with obscene stickers and decals on their trucks, flags out front, signs etc., plus just if you’re out in public they feel very free to tell you whatever nutjob beliefs they have.

You may get a little of that with liberals wackos too but I’d say it’s easily 80/20 Trumpers, if not even more. 

Personally I wish we’d just return to the days when it was rude to discuss politics or religion in public settings. But I ain’t holding my breath on that!

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

A few examples?  Should I post up some pics and vids of cultist prostrating themselves for their master?  By flying flags, sinking boats, attacking our capital, etc.

You posted:  "In my circle of friends and acquaintances, the TDS folks are much more vocal about their politics.  I'm often surprised when somebody makes a "Trump is the debbil" sorta comment to me; it's like, "hmm, interesting that you just presume my politics."  Conservative folks are more like Fight Club, more of a quick locking of eyes when somebody makes such a comment."

Clearly implying that liberals are more vocal in their politics.  You noted conservative folks are more like Fight Club, more of a quick locking of eyes.

I destroyed that inane argument by pointing out the FACT that cultist prostrate themselves publicly via the forms I noted above of their love and support of their master.  Liberals do no such thing. 

Now stay down Jerr.  It feels bad embarrassing you in front of your cultist friends like this. 

Yes or no?  Since you are intentionally be obtuse, I'll cut to the chase.  The answer is of course yes.  Again, science is my guide:

Abstract

Although emotions and ideology are important factors guiding policy support in conflict, their interactive influence remains unclear. Based on prior findings that ideological leftists’ beliefs are more susceptible to change than rightists’ beliefs, we tested a somewhat counterintuitive extension that leftists would be more susceptible to influence by their emotional reactions than rightists. In three laboratory studies, inducing positive and negative emotions affected Jewish–Israeli leftists’, but not rightists’, support for conciliatory policies toward an adversarial (Studies 1 and 3) and a non-adversarial (Study 2) outgroup. Three additional field studies showed that positive and negative emotions were related to leftists’, but not rightists’, policy support in positive as well as highly negative conflict-related contexts, among both Jewish (Studies 4 and 5) and Palestinian (Study 6) citizens of Israel. Across different conflicts, emotions, conflict-related contexts, and even populations, leftists’ policy support changed in accordance with emotional reactions more than rightists’ policy support.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0146167214554589

So, enough with your anecdotal "I've seen MAGA signs and some people stormed the Capitol so FACT" drivel.  Science tells us that Lefties are more emotion-driven than Righties.

HTH

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Must depend on where you are. In my area the Trumpers are very loud and obnoxious, including with obscene stickers and decals on their trucks, flags out front, signs etc., plus just if you’re out in public they feel very free to tell you whatever nutjob beliefs they have.

You may get a little of that with liberals wackos too but I’d say it’s easily 80/20 Trumpers, if not even more. 

Personally I wish we’d just return to the days when it was rude to discuss politics or religion in public settings. But I ain’t holding my breath on that!

You've lost.  Badly.  May God Have Mercy on your soul.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Interesting.  I would guess my immediate neighborhood is... slightly Trumpy.  Probably close to even though.  Yet no Trump signs, lots of "In this house..." signs.  No Biden signs because, honestly, nobody really likes him.

Certainly on FB I've got friends who aren't shy about both.  Most of the pro-Trumpers (maybe all, actually, as I think about it) are from my original hometown in NE PA.  I can't think of anyone in my current/local FB crowd who brazenly professes love for Trump.

Several do so against Trump, though.  

I was talking more about face to face interaction.  Have you had a friend who doesn't know your political affiliation say something pro MAGA/Trump to your face?  I can't think of it happening to me.  The opposite certainly has though.