Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Trump’s New Company, net-worth balloons to $6.4B

Past performance is not indicative of future results.  

44 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So this is how you spin it?

🤣

Spin what?  Whatever happens to that company happens.  You guys don't have to come here and gloat about it and hope for the same investors to lose money. 

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

Spin what?  Whatever happens to that company happens.  You guys don't have to come here and gloat about it and hope for the same investors to lose money. 

It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money.

W. C. Fields

Hasn’t Reddit stock gone down a bit as well? 

On 4/3/2024 at 4:40 PM, thegeneral said:

This sounds promising

😂😂

Trump better get that lock-up date for sale of his shares moved up pronto. I believe they can do this via the board which is all his ballwashers so you know that shet is in the works.

And there it is

This filing seeks to register all shares related to the merger that took Trump Media public, including those that are tied to warrants. Warrants give the holder the right to buy shares of a company’s stock at a set price.

“The belief is that they’re going to exchange the warrant for a share of stock and then immediately sell that stock,” said John Rekenthaler, vice president of research at Morningstar.

8 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/small-time-investors-trump-truth-185507366.html

More examples of cultists continually pouring cash into DJT.  So sad to see.  They don't understand that they worship a career con artist that is scamming them.

“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.”

And of course, is rigged...

He suspects the recent drops in share price have been the result of “stock manipulation” from an “organized effort” to make the company look bad.

Another account, @realJaneBLONDE, posted on Sunday that she was “NOT panicked NOT worried” before, two days later, posting a message to Trump and congressional Republicans urging them to make it “illegal” to bet against or short-sell stocks.

“Sick of MY investment money being stolen!!” she wrote. “They’re stealing peoples money and you’re allowing it!!”

I might have to personally thank @realJaneBLONDE personally for the condo she has bought me in Aspen. 

DJT 26.61-5.98(-18.35%)

For comparison, on Black Monday, the crash of 1929, the market only lost 13% of it's value. 

26 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

DJT 26.61-5.98(-18.35%)

For comparison, on Black Monday, the crash of 1929, the market only lost 13% of it's value. 

I mean individual stocks tanking 20% in a day isn’t crazy. Especially meme stocks with no real value outside of speculation. 

And another big start at the opening bell.

Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. (DJT)

24.34-2.17 -8.15%

26 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Anybody buying down at these levels?

I wonder what the next catalyst will be…

For catalyst it’s essentially a meme stock completely detached from reality so who knows. Will swing wildly. Good luck catching the falling knife but if you like to gamble it sat around 40’s for awhile and is below that right now.

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

For catalyst it’s essentially a meme stock completely detached from reality so who knows. Will swing wildly. Good luck catching the falling knife but if you like to gamble it sat around 40’s for awhile and is below that right now.

It’s $26.40 right now… if it gets to $18 or so I might buy some.

Like, if we get a couple days before a verdict is read and Trumpworld covers Twitter with claims of his innocence… maybe sell the morning before the verdict is read…

29 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

It’s $26.40 right now… if it gets to $18 or so I might buy some.

Like, if we get a couple days before a verdict is read and Trumpworld covers Twitter with claims of his innocence… maybe sell the morning before the verdict is read…

Good luck! 

16 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I hope every single MAGA cultist loses everything.

That's what they get for being such insecure, weak, moronic bishes.

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I hope every single MAGA cultist loses everything.

That's what they get for being such insecure, weak, moronic bishes.

I don't.  I hope Con Fartleone is held responsible for scamming these people.  As much as I can't stand the Magas, they are just victims in the con.  The people running the con should pay bigly.

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I don't.  I hope Con Fartleone is held responsible for scamming these people.  As much as I can't stand the Magas, they are just victims in the con.  The people running the con should pay bigly.

The cultist are the ones who are keeping the orange moron relevant.  If they'd dump his fat, moron as$ he'd be gone from our lives.

But nope, these weak, insecure men need a father figure to tell them what to do.

I hope they lose it all.  That's the only way they'll learn.