Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Trump’s New Company, net-worth balloons to $6.4B

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you do realize that california even selects republican electors every election, and Montana has democrat electors as well

again this is done in EVERY single election, whether they are used or not depends on if a lawsuit is filed that challenges the election

And when you lose the lawsuit yet still try and get your electors in, then what?  That's not a fake elector plot?

17 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

And when you lose the lawsuit yet still try and get your electors in, then what?  That's not a fake elector plot?

cool story bro, you still send the electors

the VP still decide which set of electors to choose, learn some civics

41 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No you don't.  Only the electors for the ascertainment.

Try reading this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_fake_electors_plot?wprov=sfla1

Trump tried submitting fake acertainment saying he won in states he didn't win.

That's trying to steal an election.

Dumb ass 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

• Like 1

Should have bought one of Hunters finger paintings. 

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump Media and Technology Corp

Biden's Presidency 

😂 

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You beat me to it!

There'll be some spaghetti chunking onto the Turd-a-Lago walls tonight!

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You beat me to it!

There'll be some spaghetti chunking onto the Turd-a-Lago walls tonight!

I wonder what fills the void of hate you hold when this clown goes away.  🧐

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

A deep sense of satisfaction and relief.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

A deep sense of satisfaction and relief.

Perhaps. I rather doubt it.  As that would mean a Democrat was stretching open the wound they have created upon this nation. 

On 4/8/2024 at 10:00 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Should have bought one of Hunters finger paintings. 

Might hold its value better than DJT!

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

It would be nice to give that a spin!

Yet red tie team can’t quit him like a case of the herp.

14 hours ago, thegeneral said:

It would be nice to give that a spin!

Yet red tie team can’t quit him like a case of the herp.

Its funny that you pretend you are not the same.....

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

It’s funny that you pretend you are not the same.....

If Joe Biden refused to leave and summoned a riot at the Capitol I think I’d be done 😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

If Joe Biden refused to leave and summoned a riot at the Capitol I think I’d be done 😂

Thats it eh? That is your thing.....I think that is fine...there are people out there who worship cows and such, sure thats stupid....but whats important is that YOU believe it....😆

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Thats it eh? That is your thing.....I think that is fine...there are people out there who worship cows and such, sure thats stupid....but whats important is that YOU believe it....😆

Why team red tie saddled themselves with this loser is one of the biggest mysteries of the universe to me.

Just now, thegeneral said:

Why team red tie saddled themselves with this loser is one of the biggest mysteries of the universe to me.

It might be because living a better life makes mean tweets easier to live with.  But hey, ruining the country is also a plan, so stick with your guy....and later....like Portland....you can so, oh....well that didnt work.....as if it ever would have...😏

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

It might be because living a better life makes mean tweets easier to live with.  But hey, ruining the country is also a plan, so stick with your guy....and later....like Portland....you can so, oh....well that didnt work.....as if it ever would have...😏

This shet bag was teed up. Biden was left a flaming bag of poo. You all just blow right past that and act like everything is in a vacuum.

For what it’s worth I live a better life now than I did in 2020 without the whole Jan 6th issues. 

He’s a loser turd. Find someone else 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This shet bag was teed up. Biden was left a flaming bag of poo. You all just blow right past that and act like everything is in a vacuum.

For what it’s worth I live a better life now than I did in 2020 without the whole Jan 6th issues. 

He’s a loser turd. Find someone else 😂

Clearly we have a different perspective. 

You see Trump in a negative light; but this is driven in part by MSM propaganda and then also that he is a generally unlikable guy- -   these things matter to you, whereas I care less about such things, preferring to focus on outcomes.

You see Biden as a good guy doing good things. I see him as a career politician with a history of repugnant racist actions who also is very likely a criminal who sold us out to foreign nations, and also is driving us into more ruin to buy power.... 

All good, having different perspectives is a good thing. I am not likely to convince you any more than you are to convince me. So then we agree to disagree.

Just now, RLLD said:

Clearly we have a different perspective. 

You see Trump in a negative light; but this is driven in part by MSM propaganda and then also that he is a generally unlikable guy- -   these things matter to you, whereas I care less about such things, preferring to focus on outcomes.

You see Biden as a good guy doing good things. I see him as a career politician with a history of repugnant racist actions who also is very likely a criminal who sold us out to foreign nations, and also is driving us into more ruin to buy power.... 

All good, having different perspectives is a good thing. I am not likely to convince you any more than you are to convince me. So then we agree to disagree.

I have thought this guy was ballbag since day 1. He entered this world with the Birther stuff. He was host of Celebrity Apprentice 😂. Life time scammer and major creep in general. He gave red tie team so many opportunities to move on throughout the first nom processes. 

As I said the appeal is one of the biggest mysteries of my lifetime.

• Like 1

Whenever I ask what Trump did that was so great, I hear about the .5% lower unemployment rate than his predecessor and booming stock market - the same metrics MAGAs don’t want to use to judge the economy today. And when I ask what he did to cause those good things to happen I get no answer, because his economic policies (tax cuts, deregulation, deficit spending) were boilerplate GOP.

I’m not saying he was better or worse than anyone else. But Trump’s successes are wildly overblown and he was mostly coming into a right place / right time situation. Many other POTUSs are like that too, for example Clinton. But only one of them has shrines built in his honor and his very own national anthem.

:wacko: 

• Confused 1

I have thought this guy was ballbag since day 1. He entered this world with the Birther stuff. He was host of Celebrity Apprentice 😂. Life time scammer and major creep in general. He gave red tie team so many opportunities to move on throughout the first nom processes. 

As I said the appeal is one of the biggest mysteries of my lifetime.

He is unlikable.  Having served this nation in time of war I had occasion to be around good guys who were bad leaders, and bad guys who were good leaders...... the good guys were the ones who got people killed.

I do not have to like a leader for that person to do a good job.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He is unlikable.  Having served this nation in time of war I had occasion to be around good guys who were bad leaders, and bad guys who were good leaders...... the good guys were the ones who got people killed.

He’s not a good leader. He’s a front running ballbag. He got a tax cut through with a Republican Congress. Wow!

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This explains so very much about you and your adherence to feminine feelings rather than facts. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I have my theories. One being despite saying in the Rock thread we don't care what famous people think, as a group they vote for a lot of quasi-celebrities. Reagan, Trump, Lake, Schwarzenegger, Sonny Bono, Fred Thompson, Ben "Cooter" Jones, Fred "Gopher" (Loveboat), Jim Ryun(Olympic Athlete), Hershel Walker(Olympic athlete, may have also played football), Tommy Tubberville. 

IMO, they equate celebrity/success to being qualified to do something else.  Like I said, it's just a theory.  

He’s not a good leader. He’s a front running ballbag. He got a tax cut through with a Republican Congress. Wow!

He is a good leader, and if he can get back in there we can enjoy what actual leadership is and looks like.