Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Vince Young knocked out cold during bar fight

https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/26/vince-young-knock-out-bar-fight-video/?adid=social-tw

Vince Young was involved in a wild bar fight last month -- one that ended after he was socked in the face and seemingly knocked unconscious.

The fracas -- which went down inside Tokyo Joe's Shot Bar in Houston, Texas at around 9 PM on Feb. 4 -- was all captured on video, obtained by TMZ Sports.

In the footage, you can see Young -- wearing a white hat, black shirt and shorts -- and another man begin arguing with fellow bargoers ... when, suddenly, things turn physical.

Ouch. How did that sucker punch taste. 

Shorts. 

Classy as Always. 

Hope they didn't steal his Crocs. 

Not a sucker punch.

If you’re in a scrum… in a bar… for that long… and you don’t know who’s getting ready to throw a punch?

Thats on you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Sucker punches piss me off. Puss move.  :thumbsdown: 

Me either.  But guys like Vince may not be used to this.  Looks like a run of the mill bar tussling with weight lifter white boy goofs.   Some people would actually just like to punch you because you are vince young.  Let alone tussling around.  It could happen anywhere I supoose.  Not sure the context.  Vince looks shot.  All puffed out.  Hes only 40.  What was his wonderlic?   Not surprised but what are you doing?   

You are a washed up drunk QB.  Don't be giving people an opportunity to do that.  Im sure hes into the booze so he may not even be thinking.  

Puncher must have broke a hand on his brick head.

At worst they sue you for millions or accidentally kill you.   At best you sue them for what?   And got knocked out.  

I will say thay guy who punched him really didnt seem to be going after vince when I watched.   Looks like a coked up random punch thrn thr guys all proud and takes off his shirt.  Until it set in hes going to get charged.   

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Me either.  But guys like Vince may not be used to this.  Looks like a run of the mill bar tussling with weight lifter white boy goofs.   Some people would actually just like to punch you because you are vince young.  Let alone tussling around.  It could happen anywhere I supoose.  Not sure the context.  Vince looks shot.  All puffed out.  Hes only 40.  What was his wonderlic?   Not surprised but what are you doing?   

You are a washed up drunk QB.  Don't be giving people an opportunity to do that.  Im sure hes into the booze so he may not even be thinking.  

Wonderlic was 6.  Having worked in a consulting area which provided similar feedback, I'll say that that is a special level of low brain speed.

Agreed on the white boy gym rat.  :cheers:

Was it Reggie Bush? 

57 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wonderlic was 6.  Having worked in a consulting area which provided similar feedback, I'll say that that is a special level of low brain speed.

Agreed on the white boy gym rat.  :cheers:

He missed out on the free points for spelling his name right