Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Murdered cop thread got deleted?

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Sicknick's death was a direct result of Trump summoning his deplorable horde to DC.

Sicknick's blood is on Trump's hands. 

You and gutter are lying morons. I feel for the father and brother of the officer but, he died of natural causes and not during January 6th.

For once is your abysmal existence, stop being a massive piece of shlt.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/politics/brian-sicknick-death-us-capitol-riot/index.html

The medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, didn't note any evidence that Sicknick had an allergic reaction to chemical spray or list any internal or external injuries, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the ruling. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

People are to some degree props and photo ops for all politicians.

None more so than for Trump however. Everyone and everything is a transactional for Donald. Guy is selling bibles for Pete’s sake 😂 he gives no focks.

Remember when he showed up in east Palestine and told everyone how awesome trump water is 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

You and gutter are lying morons. I feel for the father and brother of the officer but, he died of natural causes and not during January 6th.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/politics/brian-sicknick-death-us-capitol-riot/index.html

The medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, didn't note any evidence that Sicknick had an allergic reaction to chemical spray or list any internal or external injuries, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the ruling. 

Don’t bother. Cops know who is in their corner and who isn’t. Also I wouldn’t bestow the word cop on the capital police. Neither would other cops. Palace guard is what they are referred to as.  Not as cops. 

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Remember when he showed up in east Palestine and told everyone how awesome trump water is 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t. But like with so many of his absurd stunts you have to google them unless you see them with your own eyes because they are so classless and over the top.

Nothing shocks me.

Trump probably sold bibles at the wake. 

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

So the parents of the dead cop are pieces of shite?

I remember Silver Shield Night at Yankee Stadium. President Trump was always at the top of the donors list. Always got a huge ovation and a standing 0. Steinbrenner too. 

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sure all these cops "just happened" to die within days of getting bashed and bear sprayed by the deplorable, cultist horde.

Out of the couple hundred officers there in normal times ZERO would have died during these days but it just so happened a couple died after getting bashed and bear sprayed by the rabid, low IQ, should have been shot horde.

HTF do you live with yourself?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember Silver Shield Night at Yankee Stadium. President Trump was always at the top of the donors list. Always got a huge ovation and a standing 0. Steinbrenner too. 

The uneducated are bigly cultist.

Nothing shocking about that.

Easily manipulated and just not bright. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Sure all these cops "just happened" to die within days of getting bashed and bear sprayed by the deplorable, cultist horde.

Out of the couple hundred officers there in normal times ZERO would have died during these days but it just so happened a couple died after getting bashed and bear sprayed by the rabid, low IQ, should have been shot horde.

HTF do you live with yourself?

Natural cause bud, can you read or not?

You're human filth, just like gutter. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Wait, a bunch of cops just happened to die of "natural causes" after being bashed and bear sprayed by the deplorable horde.

Do you have any idea of the odds against that moron?

No, you're a cultist, have zero idea how odds work.  Four officers committed suicide following their run in with the disgusting, cultist animals.

I hope you can't sleep tonight. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Wait, a bunch of cops just happened to die of "natural causes" after being bashed and bear sprayed by the deplorable horde.

Do you have any idea of the odds against that moron?

No, you're a cultist, have zero idea how odds work.

I hope you can't sleep tonight. 

A bunch...

You aren't helping yourself. Look bud, we all know you're a lying sack of shlt, there's no need in making it worse.

26 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I'd fire each and every one who were so disrespectful.

Just another example of the kind of "men" who become cops. 

I don't think a McDonalds janitor can fire a cop

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

A bunch...

You aren't helping yourself. Look bud, we all know you're a lying sack of shlt, there's no need in making it worse.

My bad.  One died of a stroke "not related to getting bashed and bear sprayed" according to morons.

And four committed suicide "not related to getting bashed and bear sprayed" according to morons.

You disgust me.

srs

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BrahmaBulls said:

I don't think a McDonalds janitor can fire a cop

I worked at and met my wife at McDonalds when I was 16 boyo!

I curse that place to this day....:thumbsdown:

36 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Sicknick's death was a direct result of Trump summoning his deplorable horde to DC.

Link?

So does Boyo like cops or not? I can’t decipher his retarded gibberish. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So does Boyo like cops or not? I can’t decipher his retarded gibberish. 

I like cops until they act like deplorable morons.

Feel me boyo?

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Link?

Strokes hours after getting bashed and bear sprayed.

Certainly he would have had the stroke regardless...well you believe that if you're a moron cultist anyway. 

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

Remember when Gutterboy whined about toxic masculinity? That shitt was funny. And pathetic. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Link?

You won't get one.

People like ravens and gutter don't care about the truth. They care about scoring political points.

We all know the left doesn't give a shlt about law enforcement, their side proves it time and time again. They are politicizing Sicknick's death of natural causes to create a political narrative that never existed. It doesn't get much worse than that. 

Hopefully, there's a special place in hell for them.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Strokes hours after getting bashed and bear sprayed.

Certainly he would have had the stroke regardless...well you believe that if you're a moron cultist anyway. 

You calling multiple people names doesn’t detract from your erroneous assertions.  Good try though

There seems to be section of the law and order party that get upset when you call them out on this Jan 6th travesty. These shetbirds MAGA loser Jan 6th types who claim they are Patriots make the bluehaired screaming meme girl seem rational, in touch with reality and downright reasonable.

Biggest group of ass clowns in the country.

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

There seems to be section of the law and order party that get upset when you call them out on this Jan 6th travesty. These shetbirds MAGA loser Jan 6th types who claim they are Patriots make the bluehaired screaming meme girl seem rational, in touch with reality and downright reasonable.

Biggest group of ass clowns in the country.

Not sure what that has to do with gutter & ravens spreading blatant lies but, thanks for blessing us with your random thoughts on a Friday evening. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Reality said:

Not sure what that has to do with gutter & ravens spreading blatant lies but, thanks for blessing us with your random thoughts on a Friday evening. 

He just wants attention, especially from Seafoam 

50 minutes ago, Reality said:

You won't get one.

People like ravens and gutter don't care about the truth. They care about scoring political points.

We all know the left doesn't give a shlt about law enforcement, their side proves it time and time again. They are politicizing Sicknick's death of natural causes to create a political narrative that never existed. It doesn't get much worse than that. 

The board righties would never stoop to politicizing a death. 

:mellow: 

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

I didn’t reply to them. But these splitting hairs on when the cops that got beaten on died or the severity of their injuries is pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

You won't get one.

Aren't you the guy that was trying to tell me yesterday that inflation was rising? 🤣 You care about the truth?🤣

And then you go after the parents of a dead cop and try and take the high road while wishing others a place in hell? 🤣

You're some piece of work.

32 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I didn’t reply to them. But these splitting hairs on when the cops that got beaten on died or the severity of their injuries is pathetic. 

Natural causes dumb dumb, thanks for stopping by and adding more stupidity to this thread.

Gutter & ravens already had you covered, HTH.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Natural causes dumb dumb, thanks for stopping by and adding more stupidity to this thread.

Gutter & ravens already had you covered, HTH.

All those cops getting wailed on was actually horseplay.

Look you can just agree it was a bunch of loser asssholes who are lucky to not have been shot and we can move on.

• Sad 1

Illegals assault NYC cops on camera and are out a few hours later and libtards have nothing to say. GTFO out of here with your faux concern about cops. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Illegals assault NYC cops on camera and are out a few hours later and libtards have nothing to say. GTFO out of here with your faux concern about cops. 

It's standard operations for liberals. 

Geek club, when someone dies at any point including years after taking a Covid vaccine:  must’ve been another “coincidence,” 42 year olds don’t just die suddenly

Geek club, when a 42 year old collapses the same day and dies the next after being pepper sprayed during the 1/6 riot: natural causes dumb dumb

Quote from the medical examiner who said he died of natural causes: “all that transpired played a role in his condition”

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump supports beating cops with American flags.  How did we get here?

We got here because there's always been low IQ, emotional, animal-like idiots in this country.

Trump somehow managed to convince these morons that he GAF about them (lol).  They are so desperate for a daddy that they worship him like he's god.

Trump called his deplorable horde to DC that day and sent them marching on the capital.

Each death from that day is squarely on Trump.  No Trump and no deaths.

Not hard to figure out unless you're a moron cultist. 

• Thanks 1

Trump showed up, the others were in the state but, couldn't be bothered.

It's all good, they weren't welcome. Pretty much tells you all you need to know about how things are going. About as damning as it gets.

No LEO should ever vote Democrat.

They were partying with lizzo. She made her staffers put a banana in their puzzy. #metoo

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Trump showed up, the others were in the state but, couldn't be bothered.

It's all good, they weren't welcome. Pretty much tells you all you need to know about how things are going. About as damning as it gets.

No LEO should ever vote Democrat.

Cops ain't known for being the brightest.

Otherwise they wouldn't be cops.