Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Devout Catholic declares Easter is now tranny day

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

As I've said before, this isn't a battle between Red and Blue, it is a battle between Good and Evil.

• Like 3

I actually did a quick check to see if it was April 1st already.  This is real? 

Horrors! 😨

The reality is that Biden and his administration have been officially observing “Transgender Day of Visibility” on March 31 for 4 years now. It’s all available on the White House website. 😁

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2023/03/30/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility/

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility

Alright calm down you brain dead Magas.  Jeebus.

March 31 has been international transgender day of visibility for decades now.  Sorry it fell on Easter this year.

But actually it's quite fitting since Jesus taught us to accept and love everyone.  Shame you don't listen to Jesus in the day he rose from the dead.

It's also quite telling that you are angry about tranny's ruining your colored egg hunts. 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

March 31 has been international transgender day of visibility for decades now.  Sorry it fell on Easter this year.

But actually it's quite fitting since Jesus taught us to accept and love everyone.  Shame you don't listen to Jesus in the day he rose from the dead.

It's also quite telling that you are angry about tranny's ruining your colored egg hunts. 🤣🤣🤣

YEah calm down and just accept getting sh1t on. Idiot magas

16 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

then why do you need to cancel easter festivites and make a declaration

does the president make a declaration on MLK day every year?

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

:mellow:

Biden cancelled easter festivities so as to make this declaration?

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Biden cancelled easter festivities so as to make this declaration?

Yeah kids aren’t allowed to decorate eggs with religious content on a religious holiday. I’m sure you’re good with that.  I’m sure you’d be good with pedo Joe telling Muslims they can’t wear their head scarves at the white house 

if it’s already something that’s been done. The president doesn’t need to make it a declaration 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yeah kids aren’t allowed to decorate eggs with religious content on a religious holiday. I’m sure you’re good with that.  I’m sure you’d be good with pedo Joe telling Muslims they can’t wear their head scarves at the white house 

if it’s already something that’s been done. The president doesn’t need to make it a declaration 

Kids can't decorate eggs because Biden's declared that March 31 is transgender day of visibility?

56 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

YEah calm down and just accept getting sh1t on. Idiot magas

How are you getting sh1t on?

53 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Who's cancelling Easter activities?  Calm down sissy.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

You are minimizing the day by ignoring the chocolate bunnies and eggs, the malted robin's eggs, the jelly beans and the peeps.

21 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You are minimizing the day by ignoring the chocolate bunnies and eggs, the malted robin's eggs, the jelly beans and the peeps.

Cadbury cream egg or go home Satan.

The left has fallen so far off the reservation they defend this stuff. 

Cant make easter eggs for the White House and heaven forbid we adjust mental illness day by a day. If you cant see thats pretty ridiculous i feel bad for you and am ok not knowing you….and im anti religion FFS!!

tranny's

Fitting that the Pedocrats have TRANNY DAY now. 🌈 

I'm happy for you. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

The left has fallen so far off the reservation they defend this stuff. 

Cant make easter eggs for the White House and heaven forbid we adjust mental illness day by a day. If you cant see thats pretty ridiculous i feel bad for you and am ok not knowing you….and im anti religion FFS!!

It's an international day and it's been this same day for 20 years, but you want the US to change it when it falls on Easter so we don't offend the Christians?  Because it's offensive to recognize different people?

Magas have fallen so far off the reservation.

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Because it's offensive to recognize different people?

Why do we need to celebrate anyone? Especially for being mentally ill. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

This

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Alright let's cancel veterans day, memorial day, 4th of July, president day, and every other day of recognition so we don't offend you.  Better?  You focking pussee?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It's an international day and it's been this same day for 20 years, but you want the US to change it when it falls on Easter so we don't offend the Christians?  Because it's offensive to recognize different people?

Its not a national holiday. Its like focking pancake day or penguin day. 

Youre the same goofballs that because of your faith cant vote for Trump because of “your principles” 🤣🤣

Honk 🤡

Tranny day. Oooof.  Yup, no slippery slope. 

41 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Cadbury cream egg 

Smartest thing you've said in this thread.  :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Alright let's cancel veterans day, memorial day, 4th of July, president day, and every other day of recognition so we don't offend you.  Better?  You focking pussee?

All national holidays. Not some mental illness enabling gibberish.

• Thanks 4

Is it also trans day of revenge or whatever? When is that? 

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

All national holidays. Not some mental illness enabling gibberish.

So if tranny day was a national holiday you'd be good with it?  I thought we didn't need any days to celebrate anyone?  Doosh

Trans day of remembrance is Nov 20. One day isn’t enough I guess.  

53 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So it appears and the Black History Month thread in this forum is full of proof that they do find recognition of those different from themselves as being offensive.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

So it appears and the Black History Month thread in this forum is full of proof that they do find recognition of those different from themselves as being offense.

Exactly.

They get triggered by people that are different than them celebrating on the same day they color eggs and pretend to worship Jesus.

• Like 1

What is a devoted catholic?   They seem to wonder looking for something to worship, statues, dead people, themselves, the pope,  Jesus is the only way  to Salvation.   

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Exactly.

They get triggered by people that are different than them celebrating on the same day they color eggs and pretend to worship Jesus.

No, it’s because we don’t need a month to celebrate Absolutely everyone. We don’t need a day to specifically celebrate a mental illness. That’s the point you don’t get you insufferable rube.

The national holidays cover everyone. But people like you allow these people to play victim so now we need months and nonstop days of recognition for what? They didn’t accomplish anything. 

But hey, it’s visibility day whatever that is. So find a chick with a beard and a and blow them and tell their parents what a great job they did. Would be pretty on brand for you guys.

Answer my question. Why is important to you that we celebrate Mentally ill crossdressers?? 

For what EXACTLY? 

Trans people need to grow up and stop playhouse.  

42 minutes ago, squistion said:

So it appears and the Black History Month thread in this forum is full of proof that they do find recognition of those different from themselves as being offensive.

Answer my question. Why is important to you that we celebrate Mentally ill crossdressers?? 

38 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

No, it’s because we don’t need a month to celebrate Absolutely everyone. We don’t need a day to specifically celebrate a mental illness. That’s the point you don’t get you insufferable rube.

The national holidays cover everyone. But people like you allow these people to play victim so now we need months and nonstop days of recognition for what? They didn’t accomplish anything. 

But hey, it’s visibility day whatever that is. So find a chick with a beard and a and blow them and tell their parents what a great job they did. Would be pretty on brand for you guys.

Man this really upsets you.  Might want to talk about this with a professional 

12 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Answer my question. Why is important to you that we celebrate Mentally ill crossdressers?? 

For what EXACTLY? 

I don't celebrate them so it's no big deal to me if they want to have their own day.  Doesn't affect me at all.  It triggers you, which is a you problem.