Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Uh oh... Rashee Rice...

Kansas City Chiefs’ Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

Police are looking for Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice in connection with a major accident Saturday evening in northeast Dallas, law enforcement officials confirmed to The Dallas Morning News.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2024/03/31/kansas-city-chiefs-rashee-rice-suspected-in-connection-with-major-accident-in-dallas/%3foutputType=amp

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Supposedly it was Rasheed Rice’s interpreter  driving the car

I speak jive.

So we're down to the other driver crashed, collected Rice, and they collected the other drivers? The two fled the scene and Rice hasn't turned himself in yet? There doesn't appear to be a loss of life or even terribly serious injuries? Is there actual video from that traffic cam?

We're basically down to some traffic tickets, a leaving the scene, and maybe some fat civil litigation. Do as your lawyer is telling you to do. DO NOT lie. Learn from the temporary rectal cranial inversion.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

So we're down to the other driver crashed, collected Rice, and they collected the other drivers? The two fled the scene and Rice hasn't turned himself in yet? There doesn't appear to be a loss of life or even terribly serious injuries? Is there actual video from that traffic cam?

We're basically down to some traffic tickets, a leaving the scene, and maybe some fat civil litigation. Do as your lawyer is telling you to do. DO NOT lie. Learn from the temporary rectal cranial inversion.

Why flee? Simple questions are usually met with a simple answer.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Hit and run is a simple traffick ticket?

Wow. You dopes will suck his cack to praise him. KC fans are pvssies. 

15 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Hit and run is a simple traffick ticket?

Wow. You dopes will suck his cack to praise him. KC fans are pvssies. 

Maybe philthy wants him. Another turd who doesn't care if someone just died or not. 

A major accident with no injuries? Very rare. 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why flee? Simple questions are usually met with a simple answer.  

Yup, drunk and/or high

Just FYI, I'm only posting (quoting others) info I find because the Chiefs board I'm on is following it closer probably more detailed that what you could search and find.   I haven't made any statements of opinion and wouldn't until more facts come forward. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Just FYI, I'm only posting (quoting others) info I find because the Chiefs board I'm on is following it closer probably more detailed that what you could search and find.   I haven't made any statements of opinion and wouldn't until more facts come forward. 

STFU you clown. What is the internet for, if not conjecture .

• Like 1

Just now, edjr said:

STFU you clown. What is the internet for, if not conjecture .

Yeah but what I say about the Chiefs is highly scrutinized by you clowns :dunno:

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Yeah but what I say about the Chiefs is highly scrutinized by you clowns :dunno:

Hit and run bltch. Simple ticket to you?

Because you are probably the biggest homer here. if there was a video of Rice ripping a bong and drinking 13 fireballs and then crashing his car, you would say it was the other person's fault for cutting him off. 

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

Because you are probably the biggest homer here. if there was a video of Rice ripping a bong and drinking 13 fireballs and then crashing his car, you would say it was the other person's fault for cutting him off. 

You're proving my point. 

15 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Hit and run bltch. Simple ticket to you?

He'll probably be punished by the league and I'm sure there will be legal repercussions for someone.  Also, stfu.

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

The two fled the scene and Rice hasn't turned himself in

Ohhh Boy!! Felony Feeling, hit and run, leaving the scene and possible DUI. 

40 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

If you’ve got something to say, say it

18 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

He'll probably be punished by the league and I'm sure there will be legal repercussions for someone.  Also, stfu.

13 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

When you're the quarterback, you're supposed to babysit the other 52 players? Isn't that one of the things position coaches are for?

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

When you're the quarterback, you're supposed to babysit the other 52 players? Isn't that one of the things position coaches are for?

I don't know, I just found that hilarious. I can't tell if he's serious or not. 

Rasheed Rice did have a lot of character concerns coming out of college. 

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

If you’ve got something to say, say it

When all the details are fuzzy, at best?

looks like three get out of the passenger side of the lambo:

If they can confirm one of those three are not rashee, then he's likely the driver of the corvette which is probably a larger problem.  You can call these guys dumb, but everyone jumping out of the passenger side is probably a smart move here.

When all the details are fuzzy, at best?

Nope, several eyewitnesses said he fled the scene. The fact that he hasn't been heard from speaks volumes. 

Another dirty Kansas City Chiefs criminal. He and Kadarius Toney should hang. 

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

looks like three get out of the passenger side of the lambo:

If they can confirm one of those three are not rashee, then he's likely the driver of the corvette which is probably a larger problem.  You can call these guys dumb, but everyone jumping out of the passenger side is probably a smart move here.

Felony fleeing either way!!! Friggin scumbag

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Nope, several eyewitnesses said he fled the scene. The fact that he hasn't been heard from speaks volumes. 

ok oh righteous one.  I can't speak for you, but I've made enough of my own mistakes to hesitate when being critical of others.  He'll likely be punished, where some will think he was let off easy and others will want minimal punishment because they like the Chiefs.  Why rush to judgment and let additional information come forward?  Nothing to gain with haste.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Felony fleeing either way!!! Friggin scumbag

It's weird how emotions can fog reality.  Does he think that a car they leave on the side of the ride isn't going to be traced back to him.  Maybe they do have something to hide.  It certainly leaves that impression.  There really is no good excuse, for sure.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

It's weird how emotions can fog reality.  Does he think that a car they leave on the side of the ride isn't going to be traced back to him.  Maybe they do have something to hide.  It certainly leaves that impression.  There really is no good excuse, for sure.

He's in deep shizz. Felony fleeing is probably the least of his concerns right now. He's going to jail. 

It appears rice was the second person to exit on the passenger side (another exits from the back) and they carried away bags and guns from the accident. 

You guys should start referring to me as the Walter Cronkite of chiefs reporting.   Fair and just the facts.   Also the huge lib from also from stj.

38 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Toney isn't a criminal in need of death.  He's a highly talented athlete, but unfortunately one devoid of any noticeable football skills.

They were seen removing weapons from the vehicle 😲. This is not going to end well.