Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Some Mass Shootings This Weekend

7 kids ages 12-17 shot outside a mall in Indianapolis Saturday Night, 5 shot 1 dead at a brunch in Nashville this morning. Pretty safe to say who it wasn’t at this point.  

Just now, Nomad99 said:

It’s a BOLO situation. They’ll put out a picture when that happens. Otherwise they usually sit on it. Not always , but mostly. 

Ne·gro
/ˈnēɡrō/
OFFENSIVE•DATED
noun
noun: Negro; plural noun: Negroes
a Black person.
adjective
adjective: Negro
relating to Black people.
Origin

mid 16th century: via Spanish and Portuguese from Latin niger, nigr- ‘black’.
Use over time for: negro

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Put millions of guns in the hands of uneducated morons and this is the result.

Libs "yea the gun doesnt shoot itself but we have a mental health problem and a lot of bad people"

Also Libs "we should make it easier for criminals to go back out on the streets"

You cant have it both ways.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

They only want to talk about guns to point out their racism.

Is ths MSM racist?  They only seem to broadcast white shootings.  Do black lives not matter?  Why are these mass shooting hardly covered?  MSM doesn't care about people of color?  

No one cares when 6 black people get shot.  Yet those people want to cry racism all day.  Doesn't add up.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Libs "yea the gun doesnt shoot itself but we have a mental health problem and a lot of bad people"

Also Libs "we should make it easier for criminals to go back out on the streets"

You cant have it both ways.  

Combine mental health issues, uneducated morons, dudes with anger issues, and the crime game with hundreds of millions of guns and you get the violent country we live in today.

• Haha 1

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Is ths MSM racist?  They only seem to broadcast white shootings.  Do black lives not matter?  Why are these mass shooting hardly covered?  MSM doesn't care about people of color?  

No one cares when 6 black people get shot.  Yet those people want to cry racism all day.  Doesn't add up.  

I've seen this story everywhere boyo.

Step away from the alt right media fake news.

It's rotting your brain.

Oh, and shooting in the US are so common place they hardly qualify as news anymore.

This is what the gun lobby has begotten for this country. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/31/us/indianapolis-downtown-shooting-juveniles/index.html

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Combine mental health issues, uneducated morons, dudes with anger issues, and the crime game with hundreds of millions of guns and you get the violent country we live in today.

Right.  So if you want to talk guns lets talk stricter laws and sentencing especially for repeat offenders as well. If your goal is a safer society then why do you people want to go soft on crime?  In my local all I see is the same names.   They get an appearance ticket.  Dont show up.  Get a warrent.  Do something bad again.  Its a never ending cycle and the ones who suffer is normal contributing people of the community. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I've seen this story everywhere boyo.

Step away from the alt right media fake news.

It's rotting your brain.

Oh, and shooting in the US are so common place they hardly qualify as news anymore.

This is what the gun lobby has begotten for this country. 

What libs yell about gun laws after 1 of the every day mass shootings in urban cities?  They never do.  Why?  

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s a BOLO situation. They’ll put out a picture when that happens. Otherwise they usually sit on it. Not always , but mostly. 

Be on the Lookout For

In the Army, BOLO means an incompetent person failed a qualification test. Like if someone BOLOs the rifle range.

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Did the good guy with a gun show up? 
no? Oh ok. 

No, but a good guy with a lifted truck leaving a trail of transmission fluid showed up 

• Haha 2

It's so crazy, I have more guns than most Countries do and they haven't broke free and killed anyone. 

Maybe my guns are more well behaved than their guns? 

48 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It's so crazy, I have more guns than most Countries do and they haven't broke free and killed anyone. 

Maybe my guns are more well behaved than their guns? 

How do you feel about the sociopath nutjob who has as many guns as you?  Maybe his guns haven't broken free...yet.

But if they do a bigly number of people could die.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How do you feel about the sociopath nutjob

The same way I feel about the Sociopath Nutjob that's carjacking grandma at knifepoint. 

If you're an animal, you're an animal. 

Again BOYO, if you want to talk stricter gun laws, mandatory range time and firearm training by a Certified Firearms Instructor then let's go, I'm all for it. 

But crazies are gonna be crazies. It's not the gun, the gun is the Boogeyman who gets the blame. Why? Because it's easy pickings. Let's not address mental health issues. It's easier to blame the political Boogeyman. 

And what about illegally purchased or stolen guns. 90% of inner city shooting are by illegally obtained guns. Do you care? No, because it has no place within the narrative. 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The same way I feel about the Sociopath Nutjob that's carjacking grandma at knifepoint. 

If you're an animal, you're an animal. 

Again BOYO, if you want to talk stricter gun laws, mandatory range time and firearm training by a Certified Firearms Instructor then let's go, I'm all for it. 

But crazies are gonna be crazies. It's not the gun, the gun is the Boogeyman who gets the blame. Why? Because it's easy pickings. Let's not address mental health issues. It's easier to blame the political Boogeyman. 

And what about illegally purchased or stolen guns. 90% of inner city shooting are by illegally obtained guns. Do you care? No, because it has no place within the narrative. 

We find common ground again boyo.  Thing is the NRA won't allow common sense gun laws or background checks like you've suggested.

You're right, there will always be crazies, but a crazy with a butcher knife is much much less a risk than one with an AR, shotgun, or high capacity handgun.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Thing is the NRA won't allow common sense gun laws or background checks like you've suggested.

Another UNEDUCATED MORON making a less than factual statement. These things are already in place AND as usual.....most of the laws do little or nothing to stop criminals, just hamper honest, responsible citizens. The problem with additional "common sense gun laws" is "Common sense" isn't part of them. By now "Common sense" should be telling you that further restricting responsible gun owners isn't the answer.....severely punishing criminals is.

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Put millions of guns in the hands of uneducated morons.

So you own a gun?

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

No, but a good guy with a lifted truck leaving a trail of transmission fluid showed up 

Lol nice