Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Weepee Goes To Confession

Weepees : Forgive me Father for I have sinned.  Father: What are your sins my son?  Weepee: I sold my wife’s wheelchair to go on the Geek Cub. And I can’t stop opening BunnyB threads.  Father: Me too. No wait…say thirteen Hail Marys and repent. As I do and save money on the Kleenex to get her wheelchair, and, quit.  

Like the Catholic Church you just sinned, OP pedero.  Let me show you, with another Bible teaching. 

Matthew 23:9.  And call no man your father upon Earth, for one is your Father, which is in Heaven,  now if you don’t believe in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, then God isn’t your Father, so you would indeed go on sinning against God By calling another man on Earth Father.  

Step down OP, and open your wicked heart to Jesus Christ.  

Weepaws is a liberal poster faking to be a religious conservative. You can see her true colors peek out when she's not copying and pasting scriptures from Google.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Weepaws is a bore

Fixed

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Weepees : Forgive me Father for I have sinned.  Father: What are your sins my son?  Weepee: I sold my wife’s wheelchair to go on the Geek Cub. And I can’t stop opening BunnyB threads.  Father: Me too. No wait…say thirteen Hail Marys and repent. As I do and save money on the Kleenex to get her wheelchair, and, quit.  

Weepaws is a liberal poster faking to be a religious conservative. You can see her true colors peek out when she's not copying and pasting scriptures from Google.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil, that put darkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet fir bitter!  

Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  

Woe unto them that are mighty to drink Wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink. 

Which Justify the wicked for Reward, and take away the righteousness of the Righteous from him!  

Isaiah 5:20-23.  Amen.  The wicked walk together.  👆🏿

5 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Fixed

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of hosts, the whole Earth is full of His Glory.  Isaiah 6:3.  Amen. 👆🏿

And the wicked continue to walk together.  

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of hosts, the whole Earth is full of His Glory.  Isaiah 6:3.  Amen. 👆🏿

And the wicked continue to walk together.  

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

Nice, but I prefer this one. 

FALSE FLAG!

24 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Nice, but I prefer this one. 

Nice one, but if you listen to fools....(like weepaw)

Vivian was so fukkin awesome

4 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Nice one, but if you listen to fools....(like weepaw)

Vivian was so fukkin awesome

I’m on your team, Sux. You know more 80s hair than I do, but it’s still my favorite genre and I had a blast going head to head with you in the draft. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I’m on your team, Sux. You know more 80s hair than I do, but it’s still my favorite genre and I had a blast going head to head with you in the draft. 

We had Hair Band trivia at my club last week and my team won, me and my cousin answering most of the answers. They did play a lot of popular choices and think we got 3 wrong out of 35 questions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

We had Hair Band trivia at my club last week and my team won, me and my cousin answering most of the answers. They did play a lot of popular choices and think we got 3 wrong out of 35 questions.

I bet that was fun. I love all the bubble gum classics, but I like digging deep into the B sides of that era. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I bet that was fun. I love all the bubble gum classics, but I like digging deep into the B sides of that era. 

Yea it was and was waiting for them to play some Jackyl and some of the harder ones people don't know as much but never happen. Was funny team behind us requested the topic the week before and couldn't wait to whip them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I don't necessarily "know" more than you. I may know more names and such, but that doesn't mean sh1t.  
Music is subjective for each individual. To each their own, so to speak. 

Saying that, those that don't like 80s 90s metal are mentally stupid and flawed.  :headbanger: