Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Testimony Resumes After Gag Order Hearing)

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Trump is stinking up the courtroom with his farts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, the smell was so bad that Judge Merchan declared a 15 minute recess to restore odor.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Yes, the smell was so bad that Judge Merchan declared a 15 minute recess to restore odor.

It was so bad one of the jurors ran out of the court room and set themselves on fire.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

It was so bad one of the jurors ran out of the court room and set themselves on fire.

https://twitter.com/NotHoodlum/status/1781384734121054673

JUST IN: Judge Juan Merchan doubles his gag order. “While it is Mr. Trump’s right to sleep through his trial, his snoring and farting will not be tolerated. Jurors and court personnel have the right to a noxious-free environment.”

:lol:

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Lunatics

The whole thing is a clown show and Trump is being forced to sit through it.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This is horrific. I wish I didn’t click on that.

Apparently he dropped a bunch of conspiracy type pamphlets talking about “abolishing our criminal government” and various ramblings about Epstein, Al Gore and Bush, Theranos.

TDS is now causing spontaneous combustion 

This is all perfectly normal behavior. 

At least for liberals and democrats. Thats why I will never vote for any democrat I don't care how moderate they are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Apparently he dropped a bunch of conspiracy type pamphlets talking about “abolishing our criminal government” and various ramblings about Epstein, Al Gore and Bush, Theranos.

Pink & yellow papers……….

Just now, HellToupee said:

Pink & yellow papers……….

The Post has some zoomed up pics of the text on them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The Post has some zoomed up pics of the text on them.

Cuckoo

Cuckoo

Can’t think of much worse way to go than burned alive. RIP. 

23 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This is all perfectly normal behavior. 

At least for liberals and democrats. Thats why I will never vote for any democrat I don't care how moderate they are. 

Dude

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Falsifying business records wasn't a crime before the prosecutor created it?

It 100 percent absolutely is not a crime.  As it says above, it requires that the "intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime.  So no, falsifying business records is not a crime.  It has to be part of another crime.   There is no crime in New York about paying hush money.  The prosecution hints that it has something to do with campaign law violations, but they have not specifically identified what it is.   Federal agencies investigated this but never found anything to charge Trump with.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jonmx said:

It 100 percent absolutely is not a crime.  As it says above, it requires that the "intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime.  So no, falsifying business records is not a crime.  It has to be part of another crime.   There is no crime in New York about paying hush money.  The prosecution hints that it has something to do with campaign law violations, but they have not specifically identified what it is.   Federal agencies investigated this but never found anything to charge Trump with.  

jonny, falsifying business records is a crime in New York, although by itself it is just a misdemeanor. To elevate it to a felony, it must be combined with another crime, which the prosecution will try to prove here. 

I have to say, the liberals here have convinced me that this is about justice, not a politically motivated persecution. I’m sure there are other instances of taking a misdemeanor past the SOL and making it a federal charge brought about by the local authorities, not the federal ones. 8 years later. There are millions and millions of business records in NYC and I’m sure there are others that fit the bill and have been brought to trial. Thanks for the enlightenment boys. No one is above the law. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a felony under New York state law that requires that the "intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof". This is in contrast to falsifying business records in the second degree, which is a misdemeanor that does not have that requirement.[7][91][92] In later filings, Bragg listed three such crimes that Trump allegedly intended to commit: violation of federal campaign finance limits, violation of state election laws by unlawfully influencing the 2016 election, and violation of state tax laws regarding the reimbursement.[93]

As usual you show you can cut and paste, but really don't understand any of it.  The key is these business records besides allegedly being falsified, have to be related to some other felony. 

Trump paying hush money out of his business funds is not some a violation campaign finance laws, it is not unlawfully trying to influence an election, and the statue of limitations is well passed for any state tax law. 

This case sucks legally.  It can only result in a conviction if the judge makes the jury instruction such that they do not include key elements of this crime.   

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

As usual you show you can cut and paste, but really don't understand any of it.  The key is these business records besides allegedly being falsified, have to be related to some other felony. 

Trump paying hush money out of his business funds is not some a violation campaign finance laws, it is not unlawfully trying to influence an election, and the statue of limitations is well passed for any state tax law. 

This case sucks legally.  It can only result in a conviction if the judge makes the jury instruction such that they do not include key elements of this crime.   

Which is what the prosecution alleges (although I know it has to used be in commission of another crime, I do not know if that crime has to be a felony).

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

jonny, falsifying business records is a crime in New York, although by itself it is just a misdemeanor. To elevate it to a felony, it must be combined with another crime, which the prosecution will try to prove here. 

Correct,  but in this case the misdemeanor is meaningless.  They can not charge Trump with a misdemeanor because the statue of limitations has passed.  The only relevant part for this case is the felony part, which by itself falsification is not a crime.  

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Sounds like one of yours….

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump is stinking up the courtroom with his farts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is announcing his presence with authority, like Nuke Laloosh.

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Correct,  but in this case the misdemeanor is meaningless.  They can not charge Trump with a misdemeanor because the statue of limitations has passed.  The only relevant part for this case is the felony part, which by itself falsification is not a crime.  

It must not make a difference legally under New York law that the statute of limitations on the misdemeanor has run, because if it had, Trump's attorneys would have moved for a summary judgement and that would have been granted. 

I find it hard to believe that then judge did not sequester the jury panel.  In the information age, in the middle of a media capital, I see no way the panel will not recieve outside informaiton about the trial and will not be subject to pressures from family, and friends.  Almost no one is nuetral on this matter and I see no way folks won't share their strong opinions with thee jurors.

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Cancel the trial.  

Why, this happened outside the court house. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Why, this happened outside the court house. 

You are a heartless thug.  Someone just died.  Is your thirst for Trump’s blood so strong that you lost your humanity?  You TDS haters may as well make s’more’s on this man’s pyre.  

SAD

• Haha 1

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

You are a heartless thug.  Someone just died.  Is your thirst for Trump’s blood so strong that you lost your humanity?  You TDS haters may as well make s’more’s on this man’s pyre.  

SAD

The trial should be cancelled because someone set themselves on fire outside of the court house during the trial?

If you think so, that is what is really SAD.

• Thanks 1

It’s interesting that this dude’s manifesto has been released in a hour but the violent transgender mass murdering terrorist’s is still being withheld. 

Unhinged progressive 

33 minutes ago, squistion said:

It must not make a difference legally under New York law that the statute of limitations on the misdemeanor has run, because if it had, Trump's attorneys would have moved for a summary judgement and that would have been granted. 

The law makes no difference to this judge.  The judge is allowing this case to go forward and no one has made a specific allegation of the crime this is connected with.  It is crazy.