Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Hope Hicks Testifies)

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s obvious he’s willing to suffer the consequences. Like when Biden was arrested trying to see Mandela. He stood for what was right. 

Obviously 🙄

1 minute ago, zsasz said:

Personal responsibility and bootstraps for some......."ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT" for others.

And what would you do if you believed your constitutional right was being taken away? Comply?

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But now you’re making a completely different argument. Which is that the media focused on the Jan 6 prosecutions rather than the Floyd riot prosecutions. I agree that they did, but not for the reasons you imply. But will you concede that your original assertion was wrong and that the actual treatment wasn’t unequal? 

No, I'm not making a completely different argument, I was calling out his inconsistency.  He's ok with Summer of 2020 but not Jan 6 (that's what he's referring to when he says "Trump's goons").  What you did was prove my point.

My assertion at the equal treatment was a guess based on the fact that the media never really reported it.  THAT should be a bigger issue to EVERYONE, not that I got it wrong.  I got it wrong because it was never reported.  Let that sink in.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

And falsifying business records in New York is a crime.

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/ny-penal-law-170-10-falsifying-business-records-in-first-degree.html#:~:text=Under this statute%2C a person,or remove any such record.

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree

Under this statute, a person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree if they, with the intent to defraud, make or cause a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, or alter, destroy, conceal, or remove any such record. The enterprise can be any type of organization, including corporations, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.

Quit being such a stupid dumbass.....good lord, you are the stupidest MFer on the internet. 

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1782803062043668980

David Pecker is testifying about an August 2015 meeting at Trump Tower attended by Trump and Michael Cohen — as well as Hope Hicks, who came in and out of the room.

Pecker says he received a phone call from Cohen that "the boss wanted to see me." Pecker says it was there that he agreed to help Trump.

"I said what I would do is I would run or publish positive stories about Mr. Trump, and I would publish negative stories about his opponents."

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, I'm not making a completely different argument, I was calling out his inconsistency.  He's ok with Summer of 2020 but not Jan 6 (that's what he's referring to when he says "Trump's goons").  What you did was prove my point.

My assertion at the equal treatment was a guess based on the fact that the media never really reported it.  THAT should be a bigger issue to EVERYONE, not that I got it wrong.  I got it wrong because it was never reported.  Let that sink in.

Once a MAGA..always a MAGA.  Has the complete inability to question or criticize their Orange Master.....and in the end, deflect, deflect, deflect.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1782803062043668980

David Pecker is testifying about an August 2015 meeting at Trump Tower attended by Trump and Michael Cohen — as well as Hope Hicks, who came in and out of the room.

Pecker says he received a phone call from Cohen that "the boss wanted to see me." Pecker says it was there that he agreed to help Trump.

"I said what I would do is I would run or publish positive stories about Mr. Trump, and I would publish negative stories about his opponents."

Biased media? That’s just wrong. I hope NPR does a deep dive into the issue. 

1 minute ago, zsasz said:

Once a MAGA..always a MAGA.  Has the complete inability to question or criticize their Orange Master.....and in the end, deflect, deflect, deflect.  

Equal treatment and free speech are hills I would die on.  I hate authoritarian bootlickers. 

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, I'm not making a completely different argument, I was calling out his inconsistency.  He's ok with Summer of 2020

Where did I say that I was ok with the Summer of 2020? 🤣

Trumps Goons are the people that show up and promote violence when the Don asks them to.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think you got it wrong because Fox News and right wing talk show hosts have repeated a false meme about unequal treatment, not because the mainstream media didn’t report it. 

It’s true that the MSM focused more on January 6 because that’s what brings the ratings. People want to hear about it because it was a much more novel incident than the Floyd riots (which were only the latest in a long history of racial riots in this country). Jan 6 was something new, and it was based on a President falsely claiming he had been cheated out of an election. So of course people wanted to know a lot about it. The MSM does skew the news but for ratings, not out of poliical ideology. 

20 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Nah...these jamokes see a guy who said "YOU'RE FIRED!!!" on television as the high point of our civilization.

I thought it was Biden telling half the country they were a threat with a blood red background flanked by two Marines for some reason. 

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The payments to Cohen, which the charges are based on, occurred in 2017. 

Crickets. 

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Equal treatment and free speech are hills I would die on.  I hate authoritarian bootlickers. 

We really kind of hope all of you clowns die for your misguided approach to perserving your equal treatment and free speech. It would make the country a better place.  You're not doing anything good for the country and instead are only propping up an old scumbags ego and bankroll.   MAGA belief is the worst of the worst...they play the game and are fine as long as they're winning..but then they start losing and all of a sudden; it's everyone elses fault; everyone is out to get them; its unfair; its rigged; everyone else is cheating etc. etc.

The political narrative of MAGA is Conservativism.....and that's not bad. Tying Conservatism into this MAGA cult COMPLETELY destroys the credibility and goodness of Conservativsim.  And that's the crappy thing about this whole thing; if you're a Conservative you could have gotten 99.9% of what you needed from ANY other Republican candidate.  Enjoy that .1% you've gotten in the past 8 years of Trump...because it is rotting this country from the inside.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Crickets. 

Yeah you cracked the case.  I heard that all charges will be dropped with this new evidence you uncovered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yeah you cracked the case.  I heard that all charges will be dropped with this new evidence you uncovered.

Well, now that it’s acknowledged that the alleged crime was committed in 2017, despite your claim we have not seen evidence of when the crime was committed, which is retarded to even say, we would have to conclude that the claim of election interference had to have begun before the  election, correct? 

8 minutes ago, zsasz said:

We really kind of hope all of you clowns die for your misguided approach to perserving your equal treatment and free speech.

Perfect example of what low-life bastards modern leftists are.  At least a few are being honest about what total scum they are. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, now that it’s acknowledged that the alleged crime was committed in 2017, despite your claim we have not seen evidence of when the crime was committed, which is retarded to even say, we would have to conclude that the claim of election interference had to have begun before the  election, correct? 

Correct.  You should tell Trumps lawyers that you're taking over the case.

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And what would you do if you believed your constitutional right was being taken away? Comply?

What right is being taken away?

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

According to the opening statement, Trump had zero knowledge of what was written on those checks.  The entries were made by his bookkeeper with zero direction from Trump, and she will testify to this.  She was simply paying the bills as she always does.  The legal bills paid totaled over $430k, so most of those payments were actually legal expenses.  It is unbelievable that this case is in court.  

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1782809646161448987

David Pecker testifies that, following his 2015 meeting with Trump and Cohen, he met with former National Enquirer editor-in-chief Dylan Howard.

Pecker outlined the arrangement and described it as "highly private and confidential."

Pecker asked Howard to notify the tabloid's West Coast and East Coast bureau chiefs that any stories that came in about Trump or the 2016 election must be vetted and brought straight to Pecker — and "they'll have to be brought to Cohen."

Pecker told Howard the arrangement needed to stay a secret because it was being carried out to help Trump's campaign.

@NBCNews

42 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Weird how no time was spent mentioning that on the MSM... but countless reports on Jan 6.  🤔  It's almost as if the media didn't want the country to know about what was really going on in Summer of 2020 but wanted make sure that everyone knew about Jan 6.  To further that point... YOU even had to look it up, because even YOU didn't know.  SHOCKING!!!

It's almost as if a bunch of deplorable, violent animals attacking our capital to prevent the peaceful transition of power is YUGE story compared to riots that happen all the time in the US.

"hey guise, why are the spending so much time focusing on the JFK getting shot, people get shot every day"

LMFAO

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Perfect example of what low-life bastards modern leftists are.  At least a few are being honest about what total scum they are. 

You're too infected. You'll never think that Trump or MAGA lost lawfully again; you'll never think there isn't a shadow government and government agents out to get you; you'll never believe that the system isn't out to get you.  You're really not worth saving. Your minds have just been turned to mush on this and there ain't no coming back.  

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What right is being taken away?

Equal treatment.  The right to be free from malicious prosecution.  Freedom of speech.   The ability to run a campaign.

Just now, jonmx said:

Equal treatment.  The right to be free from malicious prosecution.  Freedom of speech.   The ability to run a campaign.

This is just another example of your sickness....you wouldn't accept ANY of this from ANYONE other than Trump. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought it was Biden telling half the country they were a threat with a blood red background flanked by two Marines for some reason. 

Moron, you realize that background was zoomed in to fool idiots like you right?

The actual colors were America's colors.

The country that you actively hate.

You are legit the dumbest, most gullible person on this cesspool of cultist.

Congrats?

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

His freedom of speech has been taken away?

2 minutes ago, zsasz said:

You're too infected. You'll never think that Trump or MAGA lost lawfully again; you'll never think there isn't a shadow government and government agents out to get you; you'll never believe that the system isn't out to get you.  You're really not worth saving. Your minds have just been turned to mush on this and there ain't no coming back.  

You will always be a total bootlicking retard.  It is so sad.   

Just now, zsasz said:

This is just another example of your sickness....you wouldn't accept ANY of this from ANYONE other than Trump. 

Equal treatment and free speech are for everyone you moron. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

His freedom of speech has been taken away?

Yes...he is under gag orders from two courts.  

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Yes...he is under gag orders from two courts.  

Isn't that pretty typical with high profile cases? 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

The amount of evidence being presented for election interference is staggering.

Lock him up!

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You will always be a total bootlicking retard.  It is so sad.   

I respect and believe in the tradition and tenants of this country. You see that belief and respect as "bootlicking" when it runs counter to the whims of Donald Trump..that shows how far you've gone over the edge on this.  

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Isn't that pretty typical with high profile cases? 

No.  This is a one-way gag order.  Very unique and does not come close to meeting the standards the Supreme Court established for issuing such an order. The usual purpose is to protect the defendant against the jury pool being corrupted.  This order allows everyone involved to trash Trump,  UT Trump can not respond.  This judge is rigging the case every way he can.  The purpose is not for a conviction, but to control Trump during the election cycle. 

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The amount of evidence being presented for election interference is staggering.

Lock him up!

Nothing you posted has anything to do with election interference.  

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

No.  This is a one-way gag order.  Very unique and does not come close to meeting the standards the Supreme Court established for issuing such an order. The usual purpose is to protect the defendant against the jury pool being corrupted.  This order allows everyone involved to trash Trump,  UT Trump can not respond.  This judge is rigging the case every way he can.  The purpose is not for a conviction, but to control Trump during the election cycle. 

If anyone needs a gag, it's Trump.  The man still doesn't shut up.

• Like 1

Trump and Pecker in lockstep on National Enquirer political headlines. 

The paper of record for MAGAs 🤔