Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

28 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He said he never banged Stormy. The whole thing begins with this. 

Legally it has zero to do with any of the elements of the crime Trump is charged with. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Biden has been under investigation for years now. Congress has their own committee now for a couple years digging into it. When they actually produce something I’ll listen! Maybe they are just really bad at.

No, you won't listen.  Because they did produce something that was exacly the same as they are prosecuting Trump for.  But the justice department says Biden is too old and feeble to prosecute.  Apparently he can be President but can't be prosecuted.  And you don't care about that so why should we believe you will care NEXT TIME?

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

in this instance he clearly wanted to keep this from his family, as perhaps any of us would....

oh please, his family knows what a philanderer he is.  He's on his third wife having cheated on the other two.  He has a long history of women he slept with and women who have accused him of sexual assault.  His family knows all this.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Legally it has zero to do with any of the elements of the crime Trump is charged with. 

The argument I read was that because he denies this occurred it allows Stormy to talk about aspects of it (maybe keep the fact he rawdogged to yourself).

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Donald was banging who knows how many. Him and Melania are a love story for the ages. That he still denies all this occurred seems to have opened the door for Stormy to talk all about it in court. 

Biden has been under investigation for years now. Congress has their own committee now for a couple years digging into it. When they actually produce something I’ll listen! Maybe they are just really bad at.

If only....your apparent concern for lies and deceit were equitably distributed.....   at least you seem to understand bad behavior when your ideological opponents are accused of it.  maybe later, you will care when all of them are doing it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, you won't listen.  Because they did produce something that was exacly the same as they are prosecuting Trump for.  But the justice department says Biden is too old and feeble to prosecute.  Apparently he can be President but can't be prosecuted.  And you don't care about that so why should we believe you will care NEXT TIME?

That isn’t what Hur said.

He did not recommend charges. They went on to say he couldn’t go on trial for this when he is a sitting Prez.

When he wasn’t in a several years when it would, in addition to there perhaps not being enough proof to convince a jury, that he could appear as an old nice man who can’t remember what he ate for breakfast which would also mitigate the chances of him being found guilty. That was a nice touch 😂

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

oh please, his family knows what a philanderer he is.  He's on his third wife having cheated on the other two.  He has a long history of women he slept with and women who have accused him of sexual assault.  His family knows all this.

So you are then inferring.....there are more.....as yet undiscovered..... I think I can agree with this assertion.

Perhaps if they can look hard enough they can find some law with four degrees of separation and also with expired statutes of limitation to throw at the wall......

Pretending this is all anything but election interference is just a little too much.....if Republicans were doing this to Biden you would be justifiably outraged, and I would share your position.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If only....your apparent concern for lies and deceit were equitably distributed.....   at least you seem to understand bad behavior when your ideological opponents are accused of it.  maybe later, you will care when all of them are doing it.

Look all these folks get grilled, dragged, etc.

Trump is just a sloppy mess and makes things easy. He never shuts the fock up, he talks about the stuff he’s accused of constantly. He gets everyone that works with him in trouble and need to get lawyers.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, you won't listen.  Because they did produce something that was exacly the same as they are prosecuting Trump for.  But the justice department says Biden is too old and feeble to prosecute.  Apparently he can be President but can't be prosecuted.

It's not the same thing, and you keep repeating this lie.  Biden wasn't charged because  he cooperated and Hur himself said he didn't willfully retain these documents.  Trump did not cooperate and obstructed justice.  That's the difference.  Stop repeating the lie about Biden being too old and feeble to prosecute.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So you are then inferring.....there are more.....as yet undiscovered..... I think I can agree with this assertion.

Perhaps if they can look hard enough they can find some law with four degrees of separation and also with expired statutes of limitation to throw at the wall......

Pretending this is all anything but election interference is just a little too much.....if Republicans were doing this to Biden you would be justifiably outraged, and I would share your position.

Karen MCDougall 😂

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Look all these folks get grilled, dragged, etc.

Trump is just a sloppy mess and makes things easy. He never shuts the fock up, he talks about the stuff he’s accused of constantly. He gets everyone that works with him in trouble and need to get lawyers.

Trump...??  Biden lies essentially every time he speaks.....provably lies....   the guys lies unprovoked, as if he has absolutely no self control over spouting untruths....as if its a muscle reflex....

And you want to pretend Trump is worse, or even as bad?  I dont think so..... Trump lies on par with any other politician, save for some of really bad ones like McConnel or Cingrich or pelosi or schiff....

If I am to have a liar leading.....at least give me the one that does things which benefit this nation and its people, instead of the one harming us....

Karen MCDougall 😂

Man, she was my kryptonite too.....in her time...nothing was hotter....if he tapped that, i have newfound respect.....

If cooperating meant you don't get charged with breaking the law there would be a lot more cooperation with law enforcement.  But it doesn't work that way, libs.

Trump...??  Biden lies essentially every time he speaks.....provably lies....   the guys lies unprovoked, as if he has absolutely no self control over spouting untruths....as if its a muscle reflex....

And you want to pretend Trump is worse, or even as bad?  I dont think so..... Trump lies on par with any other politician, save for some of really bad ones like McConnel or Cingrich or pelosi or schiff....

If I am to have a liar leading.....at least give me the one that does things which benefit this nation and its people, instead of the one harming us....

So we are drifting into the whataboutism, who lies more, etc. 

This trial is justified. Don said none of this occurred. He could clear all this up and take the stand like he said he would do prior to the trial. 

I’d say there is an argument that Don didn’t mind if this one occurred as opposed to say the documents or Jan 6th cases because it is the hardest to prove guilt and uses some dense legalese and he gets to do his victim schtick. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

If cooperating meant you don't get charged with breaking the law there would be a lot more cooperation with law enforcement.  But it doesn't work that way, libs.

Take it up with the prosecutor, Trump dik sucking liar.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

If you are referring to the classified docs case it’s obvious why Trump was charged and Biden, Pence, and even Hillary :gasp: were not.

So we are drifting into the whataboutism, who lies more, etc. 

This trial is justified. Don said none of this occurred. He could clear all this up and take the stand like he said he would do prior to the trial. 

I’d say there is an argument that Don didn’t mind if this one occurred as opposed to say the documents or Jan 6th cases because it is the hardest to prove guilt and uses some dense legalese and he gets to do his victim schtick. 

Of course we are.  We are in election season.  Democrats and their cronies within the DOJ are actively working to eliminate a political opponent....  so you are damb right I am using a "whataboutism" 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If you are referring to the classified docs case it’s obvious why Trump was charged and Biden, Pence, and even Hillary :gasp: were not.

Yep, as I said, no reason to believe you will listen NEXT TIME!!

45 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He wanted to keep it from his wife, but I can see how you might also hold your position.....and regardless as to which one of us is correct, it matters little to me.....

Unless you are ready to now hold the Bidens and DOJ accountable for THEIR behaviors around the Hunter laptop.....is that.....that case??

We should be holding everyone accountable.  Maybe some day we'll get some quality people into office then.  I know, that's asking for a lot.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

We should be holding everyone accountable.  Maybe some day we'll get some quality people into office then.  I know, that's asking for a lot.

It seems hopeless.....but I will also assert this..... since it is true that many of these career politicians, on both sides of the isle, detest Trump..... I look to that as proof that he is exactly what we need.   And the highly partisan media also being just beside themselves is also a good sign that this is the right man.....

Of course we are.  We are in election season.  Democrats and their cronies within the DOJ are actively working to eliminate a political opponent....  so you are damb right I am using a "whataboutism" 

This case isn’t some made up thing. 

The Republicans have a committee in Congress. They have interviews Hunter, they have interviewed his biz partners. Where’s the impeachment? Where’s any action? Are they just really terrible at this 😂

DoJ went in on Joe and his classified docs no charges. Why was that?

Trump isn’t some victim of the deep state. He’s a dummy who gets caught and then talks about it and makes it worse. 

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Biden lies essentially every time he speaks.....provably lies....   the guys lies unprovoked, as if he has absolutely no self control over spouting untruths....as if its a muscle reflex....

Is he actually trying to lie or is he so old and senile that he thinks he knows what he's saying? 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is he actually trying to lie or is he so old and senile that he thinks he knows what he's saying? 

I guess there could be truth to the senility element, it might better explain the consistency of his incessant lying

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I guess there could be truth to the senility element, it might better explain the consistency of his incessant lying

What is Donald’s excuse? 

For this case alone he said about testifying that he absolute would, he only knows how to tell the truth! A couple weeks later he said with a straight face he couldn’t testify because of the gag order 😂😂 (which is gold BTW).

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This case isn’t some made up thing. 

The Republicans have a committee in Congress. They have interviews Hunter, they have interviewed his biz partners. Where’s the impeachment? Where’s any action? Are they just really terrible at this 😂

DoJ went in on Joe and his classified docs no charges. Why was that?

Trump isn’t some victim of the deep state. He’s a dummy who gets caught and then talks about it and makes it worse. 

It absolutely is a made up thing, and so much so that MSM is even admitting it.   

These DA's ran their campaigns on taking down Trump, and went out and fabricated doomed prosecution just to "get him". purely political.

Their main goal has been to dirty him up, but they are also working to silence him both literally and by preventing him from campaigning.....if this were being done to a Democrat it would still be wrong, at least then you might recognize it.

All of this is just wrong, its really bad that the legal system is being misused like this.   Maybe if it happens to you, you might care 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

The man looks like he could die of old age any minute.  He also reminds me of my grandpa when he had dementia.  It's pretty sad to be honest.

Just now, thegeneral said:

What is Donald’s excuse? 

For this case alone he said about testifying that he absolute would, he only knows how to tell the truth! A couple weeks later he said with a straight face he couldn’t testify because of the gag order 😂😂 (which is gold BTW).

The two are mutually exclusive.  Trump does not lie with the recklessness nor the rapidity of Biden.   Moreover, I will take the liar that does not hurt the people of this nation over the one that does...

Just now, RLLD said:

It absolutely is a made up thing, and so much so that MSM is even admitting it.   

These DA's ran their campaigns on taking down Trump, and went out and fabricated doomed prosecution just to "get him". purely political.

Their main goal has been to dirty him up, but they are also working to silence him both literally and by preventing him from campaigning.....if this were being done to a Democrat it would still be wrong, at least then you might recognize it.

All of this is just wrong, its really bad that the legal system is being misused like this.   Maybe if it happens to you, you might care 

I haven’t been banging pron stars and conspiring with the Enquirer to cover it up. I’m good!

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

The man looks like he could die of old age any minute.  He also reminds me of my grandpa when he had dementia.  It's pretty sad to be honest.

I dont think he does much, I think it is clear that the people behind the scenes are actually running things.

Just now, RLLD said:

The two are mutually exclusive.  Trump does not lie with the recklessness nor the rapidity of Biden.   Moreover, I will take the liar that does not hurt the people of this nation over the one that does...

Oh boy. Agree to disagree.

21 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It's obvious why Hillary was not? This should be good...

Just now, RLLD said:

I dont think he does much, I think it is clear that the people behind the scenes are actually running things.

Has to be.  He doesn't look capable of doing anything on his own.

49 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Except for a motive to commit the fraud.  :rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It's not the same thing, and you keep repeating this lie.  Biden wasn't charged because  he cooperated and Hur himself said he didn't willfully retain these documents.  Trump did not cooperate and obstructed justice.  That's the difference.  Stop repeating the lie about Biden being too old and feeble to prosecute.

So what was the White House up in arms about in Hurs summation? 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

It's obvious why Hillary was not? This should be good...

The crime they charge these people with in these cases is obstruction, conspiracy, etc.

Comey laid out in great detail why he wouldn’t recommend charging Hillary. He nicely reopened an investigation a week before people voted. 

To compare her case to Don’s it would be as if she was caught telling her people to do these things, told them to move things around after they were investigating. Don did that.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what was the White House up in arms about in Hurs summation? 

Because he editorialized his report, calling Biden an "elderly Man with a poor memory".  But in testimony, Hur cleared that up stating that Biden did not exhibit signs of dementia and cleared stated the actual reasons why he decided not to prosecute.

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I haven’t been banging pron stars and conspiring with the Enquirer to cover it up. I’m good!

If I were doing it, I would absolutely cover it up....election or not....😁