Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Defense rests. Trump did not take the stand)

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Trump had the right, as President, to do so.... no one seems to care about this fact. He had the right to object to their move to pretend he somehow unable to do what every other President had done.  Hell, even Joe Biden took some stuff.....as many politicians assuredly have done, of course those who were not President were not allowed....

This is just another attempt to find a toe-hold, some reason....any reason....to take down a political opponent.  Because that is what they are doing, it inspires alot of people to back him.....

He didn’t declassify them with his mind. He has shown no process he did to declassify them. It’s bullshit.

It’s been explained so many times what he is charged with. It’s the coverup. 

Why did he give any back if he declassified them? He did this. Why did he say to people he could declassify them but now he can’t? Why did he order his people to move them? 

I can’t believe you are falling for this. He’s busted. It’s all of his own making. 

There’s a process for the president to declassify something? 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He didn’t declassify them with his mind. He has shown no process he did to declassify them. It’s bullshit.

It’s been explained so many times what he is charged with. It’s the coverup. 

Why did he give any back if he declassified them? He did this. Why did he say to people he could declassify them but now he can’t? Why did he order his people to move them? 

I can’t believe you are falling for this. He’s busted. It’s all of his own making. 

I have no problem with him doing exactly what he was empowered to do, nor that he stood up for himself.

Its exactly what we need in a President. Which is why he was so effective, and likely would be again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Biden had classified docs from his time as Senator that were ONLY allowed to be viewed in a SCIF.  He had classified docs in his garage next to his Corvette.  His lawyers coreographed the turning over of docs.  But yeah it's Trump who should be prosecuted.  SURE.

While Hur concluded neither Biden nor his staff broke the law in removing the records, he was critical of their handling of the sensitive records.

Hur's report is over 300 pages long, so you might want to focus on some of the other pages than the couple of paragraphs that suggest he would be a sympathetic defendant. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have no problem with him doing exactly what he was empowered to do, nor that he stood up for himself.

Its exactly what we need in a President. Which is why he was so effective, and likely would be again.

😂 He doesn’t stand up for himself in court. He always says he will but he hides behind his lawyers and drops little comments to his adoring fans on breaks when going to take a dump.

He has a perfect opportunity to explain in his words under oath what happened here with Stormy and The Enquirer. He claims it’s all lies and he’s a victim. Well here you go Don, the chair is yours!

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂 He doesn’t stand up for himself in court. He always says he will but he hides behind his lawyers and drops little comments to his adoring fans on breaks when going to take a dump.

He has a perfect opportunity to explain in his words under oath what happened here with Stormy and The Enquirer. He claims it’s all lies and he’s a victim. Well here you go Don, the chair is yours!

I think your assessment might not be entirely accurate.   But I understand your personal feelings.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I think your assessment might not be entirely accurate.   But I understand your personal feelings.

You think Trump is gonna testify?  I hope he does, but it's not gonna happen.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

You think Trump is gonna testify?  I hope he does, but it's not gonna happen.

Its a great question.  My gut tells me he will not. But you can never be sure with him. He likes to be unpredictable, which is why his foreign policy was so effective.

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Thats fair but it’s what is happening with this case for sure. He said he would testify, he could clear many things up, but he can’t because he’s full of shet and it’s obvious.

I have never gotten why this dude (I understand being upset, think government is messed up, etc) but why this guy gained traction where others didn’t will always baffle me.

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its a great question.  My gut tells me he will not. But you can never be sure with him. He likes to be unpredictable, which is why his foreign policy was so effective.

There’s no focking way he will. 

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

There’s no focking way he will. 

The odds are Slim and None that he will testify and Slim is out of town.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

The odds are Slim and None that he will testify and Slim is out of town.

What are you going to do with yourself until the next court day? Shower? Laundry? I hope so. You’re probably pretty rank at this point. 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

I bet he would like to but there’s no way a lawyer would allow him to. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Biden had classified docs from his time as Senator that were ONLY allowed to be viewed in a SCIF.  He had classified docs in his garage next to his Corvette.  His lawyers coreographed the turning over of docs.  But yeah it's Trump who should be prosecuted.  SURE.

Let us not forget that Jack Smith was caught falsifying evidence

The extremes that the Democrat Gestapo is willing to trod in order to attempt a take down of a political opponent should result in condemnation across all people and parties..... 

They have no shame.....

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I bet he would like to but there’s no way a lawyer would allow him to. 

No way. He knows he can’t pull stuff out of his ass under oath.

He already started hedging with the absurd line the other day that he can’t testify because he’s under a gag order 😂😂😂

Even for him that was probably hard to spit out with a straight face. 

Anyone find out what the process for the president to de-classify something is? 

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The extremes that the Democrat Gestapo is willing to trod in order to attempt a take down of a political opponent should result in condemnation across all people and parties..... 

They have no shame.....

Some docs got moved around in the boxes when they were getting them back.

Are you saying they planted stuff?

Tin hat road here we come.

Don Jr says there was evidence tampering! Case closed everyone. Let’s shut down the FBI.

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Trump is charged with willfully retaining these docs and showing intent to impede, influence, obstruct the investigation.

Comey very thoroughly explained what Hillary did and why he didn’t recommend charges. Hur did the same for Biden.

Hur additionally pointed out why Trump was charged and Biden was not.

Yes....exactly why.  Hillary and Biden are not Trump, and that is the onky reason.  The strongest to weakest case:

1.  Hillary.  Created server to skirt FOIA laws.  Willingfully and knowing putting classified information on unapproved systems.  Having system hacked and causing spillage to foreign adversaries.  Destruction of evidence by destroying hard drives to obstruct the investigation.  

2.  Biden.  Unlike Hillary and Trump, did not have authority to declassify documents.  Knowing removes classified information and storied for decades creating an unknown. amount of spillage.

3.  Trump.  Trump had legal authority over all the documents.  He also has authority to take whatever documents he desires under the Presidential Records Act.  Trump's lawyers were negotiating and cooperating with the FBI when they pulled the surprise raid. 

Fuk Comey and his partisan lies.  The fact he staged pictures having the FBI litter the pictures with Top Secret cover sheets that they planted and provided those pictures to media to poison public opinion, proves his is a lying partisan hack who should be fired or impeached. 

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

They have no shame.....

He wasn't caught falsifying evidence you dope 🤣

The prosecution stated that the order of the files could have shifted in transit or as a result of the review of the evidence that Trump ordered as part of his lawsuit.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

The prosecution stated that the order of the files could have shifted in transit or as a result of the review of the evidence that Trump ordered as part of his lawsuit.

He staged those imfamous pictures of the files by adding Top Secret cover sheets.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Some docs got moved around in the boxes when they were getting them back.

Are you saying they planted stuff?

Tin hat road here we come.

Oh no....no-no...it was all......"inadvertant......"    😶

Just a simple mistaaaaaake.....

Like when they falsified the FISA stuff....ooopsieees.....  😔

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Yes....exactly why.  Hillary and Biden are not Trump.  The strongest to weakest case:

1.  Hillary.  Created server to skirt FOIA laws.  Willingfully and knowing putting classified information on unapproved systems.  Having system hacked and causing spillage to foreign adversaries.  Destruction of evidence by destroying hard drives to obstruct the investigation.  

2.  Biden.  Unlike Hillary and Trump, did not have authority to declassify documents.  Knowing removes classified information and storied for decades creating an unknown. amount of spillage.

3.  Trump.  Trump had legal authority over all the documents.  He also has authority to take whatever documents he desires under the Presidential Records Act.  Trump's lawyers were negotiating and cooperating with the FBI when they pulled the surprise raid. 

Fuk Comey and his partisan lies.  The fact he staged pictures having the FBI litter the pictures with Top Secret cover sheets that they planted and provided those pictures to media to poison public opinion, proves his is a lying partisan hack who should be fired or impeached. 

They would have done the same thing to Trump if he didn’t make it so focking easy to charge him. They didn’t charge him for being reckless they charged him for the cover up that he talked about and have his people saying the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone find out what the process for the president to de-classify something is? 

Yes, I googled it and now I know the process. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Oh no....no-no...it was all......"inadvertant......"    😶

Just a simple mistaaaaaake.....

Like when they falsified the FISA stuff....ooopsieees.....  😔

So they put stuff in different order, it got shifted around as it was random stuff jammed in this banker boxes. 

Or are you saying they planted stuff.

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Oh, so you are concerned that i may have misrepresented this situation.   This, misrepresentation.....then is something you would object to.....right?

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They would have done the same thing to Trump if he didn’t make it so focking easy to charge him. They didn’t charge him for being reckless they charged him for the cover up that he talked about and have his people saying the same thing.

Hillary destroyed the evidence.  That is the most egregious act of cover-up possible.  Fuk your BS.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

So they put stuff in different order, it got shifted around as it was random stuff jammed in this banker boxes. 

I do not think they planted anything, but they did rearrange the contents, and then lie to the judge about it.....not unlike what was done with FISA.....the lack of fear on the part of the DOJ when it comes to lying, notably to judges, is something that we should find concerning...and not just because they are weaponizing it to influence our elections, but because they could turn on any of us.....

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh, so you are concerned that i may have misrepresented this situation.   This, misrepresentation.....then is something you would object to.....right?

Yes, I object to you spreading lies on the board.  Absolutely.

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yes, I object to you spreading lies on the board.  Absolutely.

You object to lies......ok, I mean, just "regular" lies or ones that say....hurt people....or do you object to both?  And does it have to be an explicit lie? Or just a statement that clearly misrepresents fact?

I think we are finding some common ground

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do not think they planted anything, but they did rearrange the contents, and then lie to the judge about it.....not unlike what was done with FISA.....the lack of fear on the part of the DOJ when it comes to lying, notably to judges, is something that we should find concerning...and not just because they are weaponizing it to influence our elections, but because they could turn on any of us.....

They brought in the Top Secret cover sheets for the photos. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

They brought in the Top Secret cover sheets for the photos. 

True, but I accept their excuse that they ran out.  Now if you wanted to instead call them out for using it as a propaganda tool, that is different.  My point remains that the DOJ will lie, as has been shown, to serve the Democrat Party in taking down their political opponents....that is my problem.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You object to lies......ok, I mean, just "regular" lies or ones that say....hurt people....or do you object to both?  And does it have to be an explicit lie? Or just a statement that clearly misrepresents fact?

I think we are finding some common ground

There is no common ground because you yourself lie all the time here.  Do you object to yourself?

23 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Who.knows but there are reasons for chain of custody rules and standards.  Then they lied to the court about it.  Now we have a delay to determine if the evidence is what they say it is or has been altered. 

24 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Hillary destroyed the evidence.  That is the most egregious act of cover-up possible.  Fuk your BS.  

What did Comey say about that?

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Who.knows but there are reasons for chain of custody rules and standards.  Then they lied to the court about it.  Now we have a delay to determine if the evidence is what they say it is or has been altered. 

Would Trump perhaps have an inventory of all these items he declassified with his mind?

I agree it is fine to delay to look into this. 

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

There is no common ground because you yourself lie all the time here.  Do you object to yourself?

I do not lie at all.  When I demonstrate the truth that refutes your false presumptions, you frame it as a lie because you lack the spine or courage to reconsider what you thought was true.  As a narcissist, you can never accept that your position was incorrect, and so when its proven you lash out by calling others names.

You are not unique in this behavior, there is no shortage of teenagers out there who eventually grow out of this, and perhaps you one day will as well.

26 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If you are concerned with long term issues…

Here are some of the arguments being made by Trump.

The Prez can declassify anything with his mind, not tell anyone, and do whatever they like with them, and obstruct investigating what is done with them.

The Prez can have Seal Team 6 kill a political opponent because they have immunity unless Congress takes action.

These sound great and I’m sure that’s something you don’t have an issue with!

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You are not unique in this behavior, there is no shortage of teenagers out there who eventually grow out of this, and perhaps you one day will as well.

Naaa...He's still short

Just now, thegeneral said:

If you are concerned with long term issues…

Here are some of the arguments being made by Trump.

The Prez can declassify anything with his mind, not tell anyone, and do whatever they like with them, and obstruct investigating what is done with them.

The Prez can have Seal Team 6 kill a political opponent because they have immunity unless Congress takes action.

These sound great and I’m sure that’s something you don’t have an issue with!

Since I accepted that it was within the power of the President all along to declassify as he chose, and would not decide to only now start to care.....then no, I have no issue because it would be dishonest to now have an issue, simply because its Trump.....

Could the President kill an opponent and have immunity, likely not, but I think that was a great question answered poorly by legal counsel.....I will pretend your attempt to put those words into his mouth was just a simple mistake.

I also think taking out a opponent through legal abuse us not acceptable.