Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

Just now, GutterBoy said:

MTG says Garland issued a kill order on trump.  That's dangerous talk.

Agreed.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

MTG says Garland issued a kill order on trump.  That's dangerous talk.

I'll save the shill RRLD the hassle and respond for him. You can pick one of his cliched responses:

"BoF SiDeZ Do ITT!!!!"

or

It's not that big of a deal.  

49 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No, I'm saying that Rusty is FOS by saying that Trump said the FBI is trying to assassinate him.

But in his defense, he is going by the ABC article he linked, which is equally FOS.  

MSM is the beacon of accurate news, right Tim?

It’s accurate enough. Trump is telling his donors he “barely escaped death”. I don’t understand why you’re parsing his words. What he said was really awful and dangerous. 

• Haha 1

“The FBI was locked and loaded, ready to take me out!” 
Thats a direct quote from Trump. So yeah @jerryskids I think it was pretty accurate.

Fox News, led by Sean Hannity, is going along with it. 

I mean aren’t you guys even slightly embarrassed here? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Unified Reich!!!!!!!!!!

When I asked if anyone around here was embarrassed I didn’t mean to include you. Your posts are typically so dumb and ridiculous that I already know that embarrassment is a term you could never comprehend. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

“The FBI was locked and loaded, ready to take me out!” 
Thats a direct quote from Trump. So yeah @jerryskids I think it was pretty accurate.

Fox News, led by Sean Hannity, is going along with it. 

I mean aren’t you guys even slightly embarrassed here? 

What do you mean by "take me out"? Because that could have a couple different meanings.

Kind of like how "“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” was turned by the left into "GO BURN DOWN THE CAPITOL AND STAGE A COUP!".

So, you'll have to forgive me and everyone for asking for clarification.  Did he actually say they were going to kill him?  Or is this another attempt at you and your side reading something that wasn't there in order to advance your agenda?

• Thanks 1

Bleach! He said to inject bleach! Kids in cages! 

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What do you mean by "take me out"? Because that could have a couple different meanings.

Kind of like how "“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” was turned by the left into "GO BURN DOWN THE CAPITOL AND STAGE A COUP!".

So, you'll have to forgive me and everyone for asking for clarification.  Did he actually say they were going to kill him?  Or is this another attempt at you and your side reading something that wasn't there in order to advance your agenda?

For your own sake just stop. You’re not looking good here. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I can only imagine the histrionics out of you during the whole kids in cages bullshitt. 

• Thanks 1

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic!!!!!!

Aren't you even slightly embarrassed here.    

58 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Dictator Day One!!!!!!

How awful and dangerous. 

🎶 So won't you listen to what the man said 🎶

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

🎶 So won't you listen to what the man said 🎶

Of course. But unlike you I understand context.  He's going to reverse a bunch of the tranny lover's EOs on the first day.  Idiot. 

Just now, Horseman said:

Of course. But unlike you I understand context.  He's going to reverse a bunch of the tranny lover's EOs on the first day.  Idiot. 

And unlike you I understand the words that someone actually says and believe them.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I asked you a question. Specifically, to clarify your remarks.

If you can't clarify your remarks because you don't have any solid proof, then just say that.  Just admit that you were reading into something that suited your bias and not based on any actual evidence.

30 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I asked you a question. Specifically, to clarify your remarks.

If you can't clarify your remarks because you don't have any solid proof, then just say that.  Just admit that you were reading into something that suited your bias and not based on any actual evidence.

I don’t need to clarify. His statement was very clear.Most of his statements are. 
It’s you that need to clarify, to parse his words so that you can pretend he didn’t mean what he really meant. People like you have been doing this for the last 9 years, since he came down the escalator. I’m sure you’ll continue to do so. Like I wrote it’s shameful and embarrassing.

You can explain to your grandkids someday why you supported this guy. If you have the courage. You’ll never live it down. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t need to clarify. His statement was very clear.Most of his statements are. 
It’s you that need to clarify, to parse his words so that you can pretend he didn’t mean what he really meant. People like you have been doing this for the last 9 years, since he came down the escalator. I’m sure you’ll continue to do so. Like I wrote it’s shameful and embarrassing.

You can explain to your grandkids someday why you supported this guy. If you have the courage. You’ll never live it down. 

People like you have been taking his words out of context and making up whole things that he never said based on what you think, he said. Not his actual words, of course, but how you interpreted those words and then you ague against that.

People don't believe you guys anymore because you're too hysterical which is why we always have to ask you to clarify your statements.  Then you respond back with some nonsense not addressing the topic at hand, which is what you did here. 

Your side lied, they made s*** up, and now you're upset that nobody believes you.

• Thanks 1

New York Code S. 10 defines an 'offense' as a violation of 'any law of this state'.   The judge wanting to make a 'criminal offense' include federal election law is clearly out of scope of the S.175.10 'offense' of a fraudulant business record.  The prosecution in cahoots with the judge are the real criminals. 

Followers of former President Donald Trump were meant to be startled when they were sent an email Tuesday, addressed from “President Trump,” with this arresting subject line:

“They were authorized to shoot me!”

The preview line in the email did not back down.

“I nearly escaped death. Biden’s DOJ was locked and loaded for deadly force at Mar-a-Lago …”

He nearly escaped death...so does that mean he's dead?  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Huge Trump fan.  Just turned 18. Another vote for Donald. ✅

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

It does.  He or his handlers probably meant to write "narrowly", but they did not.  Now, obviously, since he is still out there and fully animated he has been resurrected which can only enhance his standing.

14 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

It does.  He or his handlers probably meant to write "narrowly", but they did not.  Now, obviously, since he is still out there and fully animated he has been resurrected which can only enhance his standing.

And thank God for that.  Hopefully he can stay healthy for his next three terms as President.

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

And thank God for that.  Hopefully he can stay healthy for his next three terms as President.

Yeah, who says his supporters don't want him to be a dictator. :lol:

11 hours ago, squistion said:

And unlike you I understand the words that someone actually says and believe them.

Bless your heart.  Anyone who listens to his entire statement and thinks he wants to be a dictator for his entire term... be careful if you enter the real world, Squissy.  It's scary out there.

“We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border, and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I’m not a dictator.’”

https://apnews.com/article/trump-hannity-dictator-authoritarian-presidential-election-f27e7e9d7c13fabbe3ae7dd7f1235c72

• Thanks 1

Comey weighs in

“I wasn’t sure that I would have [brought the case] when I read the indictment, but now having seen the case, I’m not sure — after investigating it — how they wouldn’t bring it,” Comey told NewsNation’s Dan Abrams on Wednesday. “They had a much stronger case than I imagined.”

• Haha 1

When does the guilty verdict come down?  Can they delay until early next week?  My sweet combat boots won’t be in until Tuesday.  You can’t expect me to stomp a mud hole in some Marxists when we riot wearing my New Balance sneakers.  They’re white.  

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

remember when Bidens toaster caught on fire and his house almost burned down like Hawaii

2 hours ago, Strike said:

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Yeah, who says his supporters don't want him to be a dictator. :lol:

what a retard, obviously dems don't grasp sarcasm or fishing

19 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Agreed.  :thumbsup: 

But... Trump didn't claim that the FBI tried to assassinate him.  He said:

I'll expect @TimHauckhere at his leisure to confirm this blatant misstatement about Trump's comments.  :thumbsup:

Merrick Garland seems to think so.

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1793719819214246345

AG Garland rejects the Trump claim that Biden tried to assassinate him during the Mar-a-Lago raid:

"That allegation is false and it is extremely dangerous. The document that is being referred to in the allegation is a Justice Department standard policy limiting the use of force. As the FBI advises, it is part of a standard operations plan for searches and in fact it was even used in the consensual search of President Biden's home."

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Merrick Garland seems to think so.

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1793719819214246345

AG Garland rejects the Trump claim that Biden tried to assassinate him during the Mar-a-Lago raid:

"That allegation is false and it is extremely dangerous. The document that is being referred to in the allegation is a Justice Department standard policy limiting the use of force. As the FBI advises, it is part of a standard operations plan for searches and in fact it was even used in the consensual search of President Biden's home."

No, kylegriffin1 does.  The Garland quote doesn't say it.

Just now, jerryskids said:

No, kylegriffin1 does.  The Garland quote doesn't say it.

What other allegation could he be referring to here?

That allegation is false and it is extremely dangerous

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

What other allegation could he be referring to here?

The allegation Trump actually made, not your Lefty X guy.

“They were authorized to shoot me!”

The preview line in the email did not back down.

“I nearly escaped death. Biden’s DOJ was locked and loaded for deadly force at Mar-a-Lago …”

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

And that isn't claiming an assassination attempt? Okie Dokie Pokie. 

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I get that you’re trying to make a distinction between “they were prepared to assassinate Trump!” and “they tried to assassinate Trump!” Let’s concede your point that it’s the former and not the latter accusation. 

Even so is it really that big a difference? Isn’t the former accusation bad enough? And more importantly, isn’t it part of a long pattern of Trump and his allies lying to their followers about very dangerous stuff that’s going to lead to violence and that this is something that we just don’t see from the liberal side? 

Just now, squistion said:

And that isn't claiming an assassination attempt? Okie Dokie Pokie. 

No, being authorized to shoot is different than actively trying to assassinate.

I'm surprised I need to explain this to king of semantics here.

Have you conceded that you are full of shiot on the "dictator" statement?

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I get that you’re trying to make a distinction between “they were prepared to assassinate Trump!” and “they tried to assassinate Trump!” Let’s concede your point that it’s the former and not the latter accusation. 

Even so is it really that big a difference? Isn’t the former accusation bad enough? And more importantly, isn’t it part of a long pattern of Trump and his allies lying to their followers about very dangerous stuff that’s going to lead to violence and that this is something that we just don’t see from the liberal side? 

You don't "prepare" to assassinate, you either assassinate or don't.  They were prepared to use deadly force.

But yes, I think Trump is being dangerously childish with this.  I'm mostly having fun with Squistion because he is such a semantic wonk in other cases, including this dictator stuff ("he said it%$#@").  But I think this kinda talk from Trump can lead to... unintended consequences down the road.

So Trump is alleging that BIden wanted him assassinated. I seem to recall arguments in Trump's immunity case where his lawyer agreed that in certain cases it would be within the realm of the president's duties to have political enemies assassinated. Maybe that isn't OK then, huh. Go figure.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

A distinction without a difference IMO.