Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790398032066068504

Katie's Sidebar:

Unlike yesterday where there very few objections and zero sidebars, today the defense seems to have decided that it wants to object so there have been several more objections lodged, some of which have been sustained. There also have been a number of sidebars already this morning.

Just now, squistion said:

Thereļ»æ ļ»æalso have been a number of sidebars already this morning.

You're obsessed, what does your Husband think?Ā 

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790398699908268216

HOFFINGER: Did you learn Stormy Daniels was going to go public as a result of you saying it was your money, and is that why you got a TRO against her?

COHEN: Yes.

HOFFINGER: Was that at Mr. Trumpā€™s direction to work with Larry Rosen to get a restraining order?

COHEN: Yes, as well as with Eric Trump

HOFFINGER: Did you get a TRO?

COHEN: Yes, we filed in California.

COHEN: ā€œYouā€™re required to serve the TRO on the individual. I of course didn't have Stormy's address, so I tried to serve it to Keith Davidsonā€

COHEN: By "I", I mean the group: me, Larry Rosen, etc.

COHEN: Davidson said he is no longer representing her and then the lawyer Davidson said was representing her said he was no longer and then we learned that Michael Avenatti was going to be representing her going forward.

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790399543445778568

HOFFINGER: Do you recall when Mr. Trump agreed through his lawyers not to enforce the NDA, at what point did that occur?

COHEN: I donā€™t recall

HOFFINGER: Was that a civil case?

COHEN: Yes

HOFFINGER: Would Mr. Trump be required to sit for a deposition?

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790399894513184893

HOFFINGER: What happened in April 2018?

COHEN: I was raided by the FBI. I was at the Loews Regency because my apt was flooded and we were there while construction was going on. At 7am there was a knock on the door and I looked thru the peephole and saw lots of people, I opened the door and they asked me to step in hallway and they also raided my apt and my law office and TD Bank, which had safety deposit boxes which I had just opened for my valuables while my apt was under repair.

WHAT THE SEARCH WARRANT GAVE THEM RIGHT TO TAKE, PER COHEN:

ā€œTook my two cell phonesā€

ā€œAny electronic devicesā€

ā€œRecordsā€

ā€œA series of my tax books as well as other documentsā€

ā€œUltimately found out they also packed up much of documentation that was in my law office, and took that as wellā€

HOFFINGER: you mentioned two phones - were those 0114 containing audio recording with Trump?

COHEN: Yes maā€™am

HOFFINGER: that was one and they seized another

COHEN: correct

HOFFINGER: the one with the audio recording, did you know the FBI was going to show up and take phones?

COHEN: no ma'am

HOFFINGER: how did you feel at the time about the search?

COHEN: ā€œhow to describe your life being turned upside down" Concerned, despondent, angryā€

HOFFINGER: ā€œWere you frightened?ā€

COHEN: ā€œYes, ma'amā€

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790400581104021785

HOFFINGER: You spoke to Trump?

COHEN: I left him a message for him to call me to let him know what was taking place and he said to me:

ā€œHe said to me donā€™t worry. Iā€™m the president of the United States. Thereā€™s nothing here. Everythingā€™s going to be okay. Stay tough. Youā€™re going to be okay.ā€

Ā 

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790401973491249234

HOFFINGER: Was your call with Trump important?

COHEN: Very. ā€œI wanted some reassurances that Mr. Trump had my back. Especially as this dealt with issues that related to him.ā€

HOFFINGER: How did that call affect you in terms of how you acted?

COHEN: When the President of the United States says don't worry, ā€œI felt reassured because I had the President of the United States protecting me. Itā€™s his Justice Department, this should go nowhere.ā€

HOFFINGER: You were going to stay loyal to him?

HOFFINGER: Did others reach out to you? What did they say?

COHEN: "Youā€™re loved, donā€™t worry, [Trump]ā€™s got your back, he's the ā€œmost powerful guy in the country if not the world,ā€ ā€œyouā€™re going to be okayā€

HOFFINGER: Did you initially maintain ties to President Trump?

COHEN: Only through other people; I believed that was ā€œextremelyā€ important to do.

Since that phone call in April of 2018, Cohen has not spoken directly to Trump.Ā 

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790402922251174124

EXHIBIT SHOWN - TRUMP TWEET (4/21/18) ABOUT MAGGIE HABERMAN/NYT:

The New York times and a third rate reporter named Maggie Haberman, known as a Crooked H flunkie who I donā€™t speak to and have nothing to do with, are going out of their way to destroy Michael Cohen and his relationship with me in the hope that he will ā€œflip.ā€ They useā€¦non-existent ā€œsourcesā€ and a drunk/drugged up loser who hates Michael, a fine person with a wonderful family. Michael is a businessman for his own account/lawyer who I have always liked & respected. Most people will flip if the Government lets them out of trouble, even ifā€¦ ā€¦it means lying or making up stories. Sorry, I donā€™t see Michael doing that despite the horrible Witch Hunt and the dishonest media!

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790403268646244828

HOFFINGER: What effect if anything did these public statements have on you?

COHEN: They reinforced my loyalty, and my intention to stay in the fold

HOFFINGER: Was the Trump Org paying your legal fees?

COHEN: yes.

HOFFINGER: You a part of a joint defense agreement?

COHEN: I was.

HOFFINGER: what understanding did you have about that statement?

COHEN: ā€œThat Mr trump did not want me to cooperate with the government, or certainly not provide information or flipā€

Ā 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

When the DEMS hire fake electors and have them send in fake certifications or have something even remotely similiar to this and I object, you call me on it.Ā 

Nope, they will make up some other bullsh!t I surmise, and pretend something else to deliver retribution on this scam....but it will still be wrong when they do it back

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Wow ok šŸ˜‚

You need to get ahold of yourself.Ā 

I am not the one with tonguing the butts of my masters.Ā 

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790405583583220015

After a brief morning recess, Michael Cohen is back on the stand.

HOFFINGER: Are you familiar with a lawyer named Robert Costello?

HOFFINGER: Did Mr. Trump tell you anything about Costello's background?

COHEN: He told me he was a criminal defense attorney and ā€œincredibly close to Rudy Giuliani." I met him at the Regency; I was distraught, nervous, concerned.

At that meeting at the Regency, their immediate concern was: "First is that you have to obviously try toā€¦remember whatā€™s in those boxesā€¦ā€ [the boxes that were seized]

HOFFINGER: Did he tell you about his ties to Giuliani?

COHEN: Costello said: ā€œAs close as you can imagine.ā€ ā€œAnd that would be a relationship that would be very beneficial to you going forward with this matter.ā€

COHEN: ā€œMr. Giuliani at the time had a very close relationship and was spending a tremendousĀ amount of time with Mr. Trump.ā€

COHEN: Costello said this would be a great way to have a back channel to the President to make sure you are still good and still secure amount of time with Mr. Trump.ā€

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I am not the one with tonguing the butts of my masters.Ā 

Is ā€œMaster Butt Tonguingā€ the title of your manifesto?

• Haha 1

Missouri AG demands DOJ turn over documents on Trump prosecutions

Ā 

ā€œThanks to evidence that has come to light, my office has reason to believe Bidenā€™s corrupt Department of Justice is the headquarters of the illicit prosecutions against President Trump,ā€ said Attorney General Bailey. ā€œThatā€™s why weā€™re demanding the DOJ turn over documents that we believe will expose these political prosecutions for what they are: a witch hunt.ā€

Ā 

• Haha 1

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790407406587113974

HOFFINGER: You understood that if you provided the info about Trump [and Stormy Daniels] to Costello that the info would go somewhere else?

COHEN: I was concerned when he mentioned his close relationship with Rudy that anything I said would be told to Giuliani, and since Giuliani was close with trump, I was worried anything that I said would get back to him.ā€

HOFFINGER: After the meeting with Costello did you also speak on phone and exchange emails and text messages?

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790408461278453893

PEOPLEā€™S EXHIBIT 204 - ROBERT COSTELLO EMAIL TO COHEN Michael,

I just spoke to Rudy Giuliani and told him I was on your team. Rudy was thrilled and said this could not be a better situation for the President or you. He asked me if it was ok to call the President and Jay Sekelow and I said fine. We discussed the facts, Jay Goldbergā€™s stupid remarks, etc. He asked me to tell you that he knows how tough this is on you and your family and he will make sure to tell the president. He said thank you for opening this back channel of communication and asked me to keep in touch. I told him I would after speaking to you further.

PEOPLEā€™S EXHIBIT 205 - [Portions of] EMAIL FROM ROBERT COSTELLO TO COHEN

I spoke with Rudy, Very Very positive, you are lovedā€¦.I told him everything you asked me toā€¦.there was never a doubt and they are in our cornerā€¦..ā€Sleep well tonight. You have friends in high placesā€¦ PS Some very positive comments about you from the White House

COHEN: "The 'friend in high places' was President Trumpā€

Ā 

PEOPLEā€™S EXHIBIT 407F SHOWN - THE TRUMP TWEET [showing support for Cohen]

HOFFINGER: Whatā€™s the date of these tweets?

COHEN: April 21, 2018, same date as email from Costello

HOFFINGER: What effect did these emails and support tweets have on you?

COHEN: ā€œIt let me know that I was still important to the team and stay the course, that the President had my back.ā€

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790410624088072548

EMAIL From Robert Costello TO Michael Cohen Michael,

Since you jumped off the phone rather abruptly, I did not get a chance to tell you that my friend has communicated to me that he is meeting with his client this evening, and he added that if there was anything you wanted to convey you should tell me and my friend will bring it up for discussion this evening. ā€œ

HOFFINGER: who was the ā€œmy friendā€ reference?

COHEN: Giuliani and Giulianiā€™s "client" would refer to Trump

HOFFINGER: why didnā€™t he use the names Giuliani and Trump?

COHEN: ā€œto be covert,ā€ ā€œvery I-spyishā€

COHEN: ā€œClearly never mentioning President Trump, just using codeword.ā€

HOFFINGER: What did this mean?

COHEN: They are talking about potential pre-pardons, I believe.

COHEN: Mr. Costello was again pressuring me as he had done with constant calls and emails and he wanted to absolutely be retained to represent me in this matter and I said I was speaking with someone in a boutique firm and not ready to engage. Costello was angry that I would sit down with the other attorney and not sit down with him and Iā€™d had enough and I told him...and he expressed to me that it was necessary to seek clarification. My concern here is all of these conversations were being relayed back to Giuliani and of course President Trump.

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790412551848943882

PEOPLEā€™S EXHIBIT 208 - EMAIL FROM COSTELLO TO COHEN

ā€œSomething you should see. Bobā€

COHEN EMAIL TO COSTELLO: SUBJECT LINE: ā€œGiuliani on possibility of Cohen cooperating, Mueller probe - YouTubeā€

"Why send this to me?" ____________________________________

HOFFINGER: What was the video about?

COHEN: My possible cooperation in the Mueller probe

EXHIBIT - [portions of] EMAIL FROM COSTELLO TO COHEN

ā€œThe answer to your question will be found in watching the videoā€¦ā€

HOFFINGER: Did you ever tell the truth to Mr Costello about Trumpā€™s involvement in AMIā€™s purchase of the McDougal story to prevent it coming out or his involvement in your payment to Stormy Daniels to keep it from coming out?

COHEN: NO

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790413485572288813

HOFFINGER: In the months after the raids, in your home, office, hotel, did you have conversations with your family about the matter?

COHEN: yes

COHEN: ā€œAnd the conversations with my family was what to do. Weā€™re in this unique situation. Never experienced. And my family, my wife, my daughter. My son. All said to me, why are you holding on to this loyalty. What are you doing. Weā€™re supposed to be your first loyalty.ā€

HOFFINGER: So what decision did you make

COHEN: ā€œThat it was about time to listen to them.ā€

COHEN: to my wife, my daughter, my son, and the country

All these hack surrogates are out there spreading the BS for Trump.Ā  So patheticĀ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790413658616692787

HOFFINGER: Did you plead guilty in the Southern District to a number of federal crimes?

COHEN: I did. I made a decision based on conversations with my family that I would not lie for President Trump any longer.

HOFFINGER: Did you plead guilty to making an excessive campaign contribution?

COHEN: I did.

HOFFINGER: What did that charge relate to?

COHEN: Stormy Daniels

HOFFINGER: The $130,000 to buy life rights to her story so it would not be public and done on behalf of President Trump?

HOFFINGER: Why did you pay that money to Stormy Daniels?

COHEN: ā€œTo ensure that the story would not come out, and would not affect Mr. Trumpā€™s chances of becoming president of the United States.ā€

HOFFINGER: If not for the election, would you have paid that money to stormy daniels?

COHEN: No maā€™am

HOFFINGER: at whose direction did you pay the money?

COHEN: Trumpā€™s

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790414339138359738

HOFFINGER: Did you also plead guilty to five counts of evasion of taxes?

COHEN: I did

HOFFINGER: Did you also plead guilty to one count of false statement to a financial institution?

COHEN: I did

HOFFINGER: Were those in any way related to mr trump

COHEN: No maā€™am

HOFFINGER: What was that day like for you , pleading guilty to all of those crimes

COHEN: ā€œWorst day of my lifeā€

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

god damn I just imagine squistion every second of the way, we got him now!!!!

what a retard

Ā 

šŸ˜„

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Can we all agree that Michael Cohen is pretty much the epitome of the sleazy lawyer that everybody detests?Ā 

You spelled Avenatti wrong.Ā  You know, that guy "your side" wanted to make President.Ā 

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790415811833901505

EXHIBIT 407: TRUMP TWEETS ABOUT MICHAEL COHEN:

ā€œIf anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you donā€™t retain the services of Michael Cohen!ā€

ā€œI feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. ā€œJusticeā€ took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to ā€œbreakā€ - make up stories in order to get a ā€œdeal.ā€ Such respect for a brave man!ā€

HOFFINGER: You pleaded guilty on Aug 21st?

HOFFINGER: President Trump tweeted on Aug 22?

HOFFINGER: Who did you understand these tweets were addressed to?

COHEN: To me to let me know that I am no longer important to the fold

HOFFINGER: what was it like having the president tweet this the day after you plead guilty?

COHEN: ā€œCaused a lot of angst, anxietyā€

HOFFINGER: Despite these tweets, three months later, did you plead guilty to making false statements to Congress related to the Russia probe?

COHEN: Yes, I stated and submitted as part of the record that I had spoken to President Trump about Trump Tower Moscow.

HOFFINGER: Did you plead guilty in August and Nov of 2018?

COHEN: Yes and I was sentenced to 36 months incarceration, followed by 36 months of supervised release, restitution stemmed from the amount of tax not paid over the years from 2012-2016, $1,394,000.

HOFFINGER: When did you surrender to prison?

COHEN: May 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790417437093155024

HOFFINGER: Three months before you surrendered, did you testify publicly before Congress?

COHEN: I did.

HOFFINGER: Did you testify about a number of matters related to President Trump?

COHEN: I did, including about Trump having directed me to pay off Stormy Daniels prior to the election.

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I fully expect our hero to be found guilty by this Kangaroo Court. Ā My question for the Trump haters is what do you want to happen next?

Do you want Biden running unopposed in November?

We've been telling you fools for the past year and a half that you'd get 99.9% of the political platform, 0% of the drama and win 2024 running away if you dump this guy and go with DeSantis or Haley....but...hey, you had to show us.Ā  Now you're looking for some sort of grace?

Ā 

My advice...if you don't think he'll winĀ  becauseĀ of this guilty verdict then push for Haley or DeSantis before the Filing deadlines.Ā  There's still time for a last minute swerve.Ā Ā 

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790417437093155024

HOFFINGER: Did you apologize?

COHEN: ā€œI apologized to Congress, I apologized to the country, I apologized to my familyā€

HOFFINGER: What did you apologize to the American public for?

COHEN: For lying to them and suppressing info and the citizenry had a right to know about the individual seeking the highest office in the land

HOFFINGER What was that experience like, testifying before congress?

COHEN: horrible

HOFFINGER: Did you also provide info to prosecutors in the Special Counsel office?

COHEN: yes, I met with them a number of times and provided info

HOFFINGER: In your first meeting in August 2018, did you tell them the truth?

COHEN: I did not because I was still holding on to the loyalty of President Trump

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790419141838668101

HOFFINGER: Where did you serve?

COHEN: Federal Correctional Facility in Otisville. I: spent 13 months in prison. Based on the COVID/cares act, ā€œI was permitted to leave and serve the remainder of the sentence in home confinement.ā€

COHEN: I was supposed to have a meeting for an electronic monitoring bracelet.

And they give us a two page document thatā€™s supposed to represent the federal location monitoring agreement.

But it doesn't look like a federal document to me. Thereā€™s no identifiable numbers on to it. The first paragraph is a very broad paragraph of first amendment violations. I am not allowed to speak to the press-

HOFFINGER: did you question that agreement?

COHEN: i did

HOFFINGER: as a result of questioning it, were you sent back to prison

COHEN: yes, back to solitary confinement

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790420419704717603

Cohen now details his multiple cooperation experiences with different government agencies and prosecutors' offices.

HOFFINGER: Have you applied for a reduction [in your sentence]?

HOFFINGER: Have you asked for a letter from our office to assist you in seeking a reduction for federal crimes?

COHEN: yes

HOFFINGER: in 2021, was your understanding that our office said we might provide you with such a letter if prosecutors would consider reducing your sentence?

COHEN: Yes, ma'am

HOFFINGER: Southern District prosecutors declined to accept?

HOFFINGER: Despite that you still provided our office info?

COHEN: I have

HOFFINGER: Did it impact you telling the truth to the grand jury or here in court

COHEN: no maā€™am

HOFFINGER: Did it impact you telling the truth here in court

COHEN: No Maā€™am

• Haha 1

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790421043338969510

HOFFINGER: At any time, did you alter or modify the audio recording of your conversation with Mr. Trump [Peopleā€™s 246]?

COHEN: No maā€™am.

HOFFINGER: Mr. Cohen, since you pleaded guilty in 2018, have you made public statements that you don't believe you should have been found guilty of two of those crimes?

COHEN: I have.

COHEN: ā€œWhat I did dispute and I continue to dispute was that for a first time offender, who has consistently paid taxes on its due date, never having been audited, that this would go immediately to a criminal charge. The day that we found out I was given 48 hours within which to plead guilty, the SDNY was going to file an 80 page indictment that was going to include my wifeā€

Ā 

Prosecutor:Ā  Mr. proven liar/perjurer, did you lie here today?

Perjurer:Ā  No I didn't!!!!

Okay we believe you.Ā  šŸ¤£

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

You spelled Avenatti wrong.Ā  You know, that guy "your side" wanted to make President.Ā 

Sure they did. Challenge you to name one person besides Avenatti himself who wanted Avenatti to be President.Ā 

14 minutes ago, zsasz said:

We've been telling you fools for the past year and a half that you'd get 99.9% of the political platform, 0% of the drama and win 2024 running away if you dump this guy and go with DeSantis or Haley....but...hey, you had to show us.Ā  Now you're looking for some sort of grace?

Ā 

My advice...if you don't think he'll winĀ  becauseĀ of this guilty verdict then push for Haley or DeSantis before the Filing deadlines.Ā  There's still time for a last minute swerve.Ā Ā 

Not Grace at all. Just trying to figure out what is the end game for your hate.Ā 
Ā 

I like DeSantis. Ā He ran a terrible campaign and gets poor advice. Haley is a globalist. I want no part of her. Ā 
Ā 

Trump is the man we need. Ā The best way to judge a man is by his enemies. Ā The vile America hating cretins line up against him in unison. Ā 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Sure they did. Challenge you to name one person besides Avenatti himself who wanted Avenatti to be President.Ā 

Squisition.Ā  I'll take a check.Ā  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

My cousin said Squidward was a big fan at that other place. Ā 

Just now, Strike said:

Prosecutor:Ā  Mr. proven liar/perjurer, did you lie here today?

Perjurer:Ā  No I didn't!!!!

Okay we believe you.Ā  šŸ¤£

This time around heā€™s got evidence to back him up. Thatā€™s the only thing that makes him credible.Ā 

• Haha 2