Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

How can they find him guilty of only the misdemeanor when the SOL ran out on them long ago? 

Where is Squidly with the play by play? I’ll give it a shot. Cohen just admitted to stealing from the Trump organization. Nice star witness you got there libtards. Not that it matters. 

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1792576130001825954

Trump lawyer Todd Blanche presses Michael Cohen about the money paid to RedFinch not adding up to the total that the Trump Org. gave him to make the payment.

Blache says Cohen gave Red Finch $20,000 and he took $30,000. "You stole from the Trump Organization, right?"

Cohen: "Yes, sir." He adds that he discussed this with both federal and state prosecutors.

• Haha 2

Seems like Cohen should be the one on trial.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was. He was tried, convicted and did time in connection with what he did for Trump. 

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

He was. He was tried, convicted and did time in connection with what he did for Trump. 

The stealing too? 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was.....

This is just a way for him to get his name back in the headlines, sell some merch, and take some revenge on Trump for not making him part of the crew running things.

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He was.....

This is just a way for him to get his name back in the headlines, sell some merch, and take some revenge on Trump for not making him part of the crew running things.

Just read through what he was guilty of.  Nothing about stealing from Trump. Maybe it’s somewhere else. I have my doubts. 

He is a lawyer, and that makes him perhaps the only thing more vile than a politician.....his behaviors do not surprise me in the least.

Trump lawyer Todd Blanche: "Do you have a financial interest in the outcome of this case?"
Cohen: "Yes, sir."

Asked specifically if Cohen will benefit financially from a conviction, Cohen says it's better if Trump is found *not* guilty because it "gives me more to talk about in the future."

Courtroom reaction is audible.

• Like 1

Cohen needs to be charged in Manhattan for his admitted theft from the Trump org that he has “somehow” escaped being charged for.  No one is above the law. What a case. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cohen needs to be charged in Manhattan for his admitted theft from the Trump org that he has “somehow” escaped being charged for.  No one is above the law. What a case. 

I'm guessing that was the carrot to get him to testify.  "Testify for us and we won't charge you with theft"

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t hold your breath.   

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Uninformed. Squishy And the rest of the libtards seem oddly uninterested in this case now. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uninformed. Squishy And the rest of the libtards seem oddly uninterested in this case now. 

I'm still plenty interested in the case. Didn't have the time today to post that much about it.

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792623046819459385

Court is back in session. Judge Merchan takes the bench and rules that the photos that the prosecution wanted to use (Keith Schiller and Trump) are hearsay and cannot be admitted with a proper foundation.

Blanche tells the Court that the Defense will likely rest today but there remains the chance that they might put on a witness today.

On 5/19/2024 at 12:18 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

How can they find him guilty of only the misdemeanor when the SOL ran out on them long ago? 

He's guilty of being a Republican politician in a Democrat city.  That's all they need.  He will most likely be found guilty... to which he'll keep appealing until he gets an unbiased judge, and be acquitted.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

The Defense now calls Robert Costello.

:pointstosky::overhead::pointstosky:

Checkmate.

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792641516566982722

BOVE:  As I said in sidebar, this testimony is being offered to rebut Cohen’s testimony about a pressure campaign by Pres. Trump

MERCHAN: how can costello testify to what cohen felt?

BOVE: he can’t but he can testify to what Mr Cohen said and did. In that sense, that witness testimony is admissible

MERCHAN: I disagree that costello can testify to cohen’s state of mind.  

BOVE:  Mr. Costello can testify to what cohen said

- Merchan says there’s a 5 minute break as he makes a decision.

Merchan is garbage.  A stooge in a robe. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

MERCHAN: how can costello testify to what cohen felt?

Because he talked him out of committing suicide. 

Costello testified to congress.  Kangaroo court doesn't think it's important. 

Just now, Horseman said:

Costello testified to congress.  Kangaroo court doesn't think it's important. 

Irrelevant if he testified to congress.

Stormy can testify, but Cohens lawyer can’t. Merchan is a complete disgrace.  

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792644708646162495

Merchan is back on the bench:

MERCHAN:  You can definitely cross examine him on two prior inconsistent statements and i will give you some latitude on the pressure campaign but I will not allow this to become “a trial within a trial” about this pressure campaign and how it affected cohen and that is not the purpose of this trial, the retainer is collateral.

BOVE:  Do you know Michael Cohen

COSTELLO:  Met him April 17, 2016, at the Regency hotel in Manhattan

BOVE: Did you consider your convo that day to be subject to attorney client privilege?

COSTELLO:  Absolutely   

MERCHAN:  The answer is stricken.

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792645155687739646

BOVE:  What was discussed?

COSTELLO:  Michael cohen explained the situation that his home and office were searched and “he was absolutely manic,” marching back and forth, we were in conf room and he was pacing back and forth, and after he explained what was going on, my life is shattered, my family life is shattered, he wanted me to explain his options and i explained when he described the search warrants i said this kind of a search warrant is much harder to get, 

COSTELLO: “What’s my escape route? That’s the phrase he used”

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792645712607412587

BOVE: what instructions did you give Cohen about whether he should cooperate

COSTELLO:  I explained to Mr Cohen that it was obvious he was not the subject of a search, that this entire legal problem would be resolved by the end of the week if he had truthful info on Trump and cooperated with the southern dist,

BOVE: what if anything did cohen say about trump at that meeting?

COSTELLO:  Same statement, “I swear to God, Bob, I don’t have anything on Donald Trump”

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792646117798129887

BOVE:  We are still focused and i want to keep this narrow and whether Cohen said if he knew President Trump knew about payment to Stormy Daniels

COSTELLO: Michael Cohen said numerous times that trump didn’t know, that Cohen did it on his own and he repeated that numerous times

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792647762804199600

[Note: there have (understandably) been a lot of objections by the prosecution, several of which have been sustained. Costello is visibly irritated and muttering under his breath.]

During Costello’s latest: COSTELLO (muttering with exasperation): JESUS

MERCHAN (LEANS OVER): “I’M SORRY?!”

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792648348500988360

BOVE:  What did Michael cohen say to you about Giuliani?

COSTELLO:  He said to tell giuliani that my firm was on the team and giuliani could tell anyone associated with the president and that is why he used the term back channel

BOVE:  Did Cohen ask you to ask questions of giuliani? 

COSTELLO: he wanted to know how investigation of michael cohen began, whether it was a referral from washington, whether it was a referral from SDNY

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792648826051846347

Judge Merchan is ANGRY:

MERCHAN ASKS FOR THE JURY TO STEP OUT 

MERCHAN:   “I’d like to discuss proper decorum in my courtroom”

MERCHAN: “If you don’t like my ruling, you don’t say ‘Jeez’”

MERCHAN: You don’t say “strike it” because I’m the only one who can strike it.

MERCHAN: “You don’t give me side eye and you don’t roll your eyes”

COSTELLO:   I understand.

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

MERCHAN:  You can definitely cross examine him on two prior inconsistent statements and i will give you some latitude on the pressure campaign but I will not allow this to become “a trial within a trial” about this pressure campaign and how it affected cohen and that is not the purpose of this trial, the retainer is collateral.

The irony of this statement is hilarious.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792649669064978945

Merchan actually cleared the courtroom. When the media were allowed back in, Costello is seated at the witness stand looking decidedly chastened. Merchan looks calm.

Oooooh.  Merchan is a joke. 

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1792650400656392403

Katie’s Sidebar:

Although the dressing down of Costello took place outside of earshot of the jury, they witnessed firsthand Costello’s demeanor and petulance and heard firsthand his quips and remarks from the witness stand.

Perhaps Costello just reinforced to the jury why Cohen didn’t want to keep Costello as his lawyer…Costello is pandering for an audience of one: Trump.

Katie's sidebars are a joke.  Imagine lapping that up.  :lol:

• Thanks 1