Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

Wow. None of the libtards or their media seem too interested in what Cohens lawyer had to say in front of congress yesterday. Weird. 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I completely disagree.

I know, and I think that is great.   Sharing competing views is what makes good outcomes arise.  :cheers:

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

Imagine being up at 6 am to do this? What a loser. 

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

Lock him up!!!

A prosecutor needs to be protected by a gag order? Afraid his feels might be hurt? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A prosecutor needs to be protected by a gag order? Afraid his feels might be hurt? 

The law and order president 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Not at all.....in fact the word arises from Hillary Clinton, as well as others of course, but once Trump replicated their behavior....well....then it apparently became a bad behavior....who could have seen that coming 😁

Calling an election illegitimate because a foreign power may have used cyber ops to help your opponent vs committing fraud,  sending fake electors and certifications to Congress aren't the same thing. And it's sad you and the right that you keep trying to equate the two. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course that is not the case......the entire pursuit is meant to inhibit Trump's ability to campaign.....the timing of it, the insistence that he is silenced....the ensuring that he is unable to get out and politic.....its the scheme.... and maybe they even get some mud on him; which would of course be overturned later....but the point is to hurt him now when it helps Democrats the most...

This is standard tactics now for Democrats....lie now, misrepresent now.....deny now...... and later when the truth can no longer be hidden just ignore it.....

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Calling an election illegitimate because a foreign power may have used cyber ops to help your opponent vs committing fraud,  sending fake electors and certifications to Congress aren't the same thing. And it's sad you and the right that you keep trying to equate the two. 

The foreign influence suggestion was a all fabricated BY Clinton....and sold as something true....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Lol. Steele dossier.  Pee tape. But you’re concerned about the “ foreign influence” that didn’t happen, and not the ones that did.  Can’t make this shitt up.  

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The foreign influence suggestion was a all fabricated BY Clinton....and sold as something true....

Bipartisan investigations all found that Russia/Putin put their thumb on the scale in order to benefit Trump. You live in a made up world that I'm not going to visit anymore, so I'm done. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Bipartisan investigations all found that Russia/Putin put their thumb on the scale in order to benefit Trump. You live in a made up world that I'm not going to visit anymore, so I'm done. 

Macedonian troll farms! 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

If you presume this was not happening in elections prior, or since, I think you might be underestimating our opponents.....what was remarkable about 2016 was Clinton setting up a scam to use this element by fabricating something around it....

• Thanks 1

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1791110935328731175

Blanche is asking Cohen about texts he sent Rosenberg as well as comments he’s publicly made about Trump:

COHEN ON TAPE: “I truly hope that this man ends up in prison”.... For the damage he did to me and my family

COHEN ON TAPE: “Revenge is a dish best served cold”

COHEN ON TAPE: “You better believe that I want this man to go down, and locked inside for what he did to me and my family.”

BLANCHE:  You said you believe the work you did with prosecutors and book and podcast played a role in the indictment in this case? 

COHEN: “I took some credit, yes”

BLANCHE: [Trump called you a name] so you responded in kind, calling him a name right back? 

COHEN: That’s correct

BLANCHE: “You called him Dumbass Donald?”

COHEN:  “Sounds correct”

• Haha 1

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1791114074450735201

After spending some time trying to show the jury that Cohen has a revenge angle to his testimony against Trump, Blanche moves on to ask about Cohen’s understanding of what an oath to tell the truth means.

Blanche is starting to walk through the many times during which Cohen took an oath to tell the truth and when he allegedly lied, omitted information, misled authorities, etc.

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More likely the concern is with threats and acts of violence directed against him and his family.

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Of course that is not the case......the entire pursuit is meant to inhibit Trump's ability to campaign.....the timing of it, the insistence that he is silenced....the ensuring that he is unable to get out and politic.....its the scheme.... and maybe they even get some mud on him; which would of course be overturned later....but the point is to hurt him now when it helps Democrats the most...

This is standard tactics now for Democrats....lie now, misrepresent now.....deny now...... and later when the truth can no longer be hidden just ignore it.....

Many things wrong here.  This case is not inhibiting Trumps ability to campaign.  He has ample time to campaign he just hasn't.  Example, 2 weekends ago he spent the weekend in Mar a lago hosting a dinner for people who bought his NFT.  Last weekend he was in NJ, a blue state, for a rally.

As far as timing, this case would have been brought much earlier if Trump didn't delay it, and if it was really to hurt him politically, then it would have been starting in October.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is wrong.  It is documented fact that the Russians influenced the 2016 election in favor of Trump. Please educate yourself on this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1791115624770330843

BLANCHE:   When you were sentenced for that crime, you spoke to the judge and said you were accepting responsibility for lying to congress, but you said this morning and early this week you said you lied because of loyalty to Pres Trump? 

COHEN: I worked with the joint defense agreement and we crafted this document, this two page document in order to stay on message that we knew Mr. trump wanted, including mr. Trump’s attorney at the time

BLANCHE:  Are you saying you are accepting responsibility or blaming? 

COHEN:  Accepting responsibility

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. Steele dossier.  Pee tape. But you’re concerned about the “ foreign influence” that didn’t happen, and not the ones that did.  Can’t make this shitt up.  

The Steele dossier had nothing to do with the russian interference.  Read the Mueller report, read anything, stop watching Fox News.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Macedonian troll farms! 

St Petersberg, and they are real.

29 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You tell him Mike, it's (D)ifferent!!

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Many things wrong here.  This case is not inhibiting Trumps ability to campaign.  He has ample time to campaign he just hasn't.  Example, 2 weekends ago he spent the weekend in Mar a lago hosting a dinner for people who bought his NFT.  Last weekend he was in NJ, a blue state, for a rally.

As far as timing, this case would have been brought much earlier if Trump didn't delay it, and if it was really to hurt him politically, then it would have been starting in October.

Yes it is.....and its not working.

All of these games are not working.   As we get closer to election time I expect Democrat desperation to result in ever-more extravagant ploys.....lets see if they drum up some fear arounf COVID again....they will pull out all the stops.  They clearly have no objection to abusing the legal system....

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is wrong.  It is documented fact that the Russians influenced the 2016 election in favor of Trump. Please educate yourself on this.

No....the fake Russian collusion interference was all Clinton born......Russian, and others most of you do not even know, are always influencing....hell, they are doing it right now.....

What was different about 2016, was how Clinton weaponized it, just despicable.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The Steele dossier had nothing to do with the russian interference.  Read the Mueller report, read anything, stop watching Fox News.

WTF?

It's literally called the Trump-Russia dossier.

:doh:

:lol:

Just now, RLLD said:

Yes it is.....and its not working.

All of these games are not working.   As we get closer to election time I expect Democrat desperation to result in ever-more extravagant ploys.....lets see if they drum up some fear arounf COVID again....they will pull out all the stops.  They clearly have no objection to abusing the legal system....

Might be time for a new tin foil hat 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Might be time for a new tin foil hat 

I infer you will have a size small? :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

No....the fake Russian collusion interference was all Clinton born......Russian, and others most of you do not even know, are always influencing....hell, they are doing it right now.....

What was different about 2016, was how Clinton weaponized it, just despicable.

collusion, yes.  But not the interference.  The interference was proven fact, but it was never proven that Trump was behind it.  Frankly I don't believe he was, he was just a pawn.

But yes we agree that Russia is influencing, and the influencing in 2016 was of the likes we've never seen, and likely resulted in Trump's victory.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

WTF?

It's literally called the Trump-Russia dossier.

:doh:

:lol:

The facts and conclusion that Russia interfered in the 2016 election did not come from the Steele dossier

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1791115624770330843

BLANCHE: “Nobody induced you or threatened you to plead guilty, correct?” [**Long pause**]

COHEN: “As I stated previously, I was provided with 48 hours within which to accept the plea or the southern district of New York was going to file an 80 page indictment that included my wife, and I elected to protect my family. “

COHEN: i never denied the underlying facts and “I do not believe that I should have been criminally charged” after those offenses

BLANCHE: You started saying that you had not committed the tax crimes? 

COHEN:   No sir, i said i take responsibility but i did not believe it was a crime i should have been charged with 

BLANCHE:  when you wrote a book called Revenge you called the tax charges were bogus and 100% inaccurate?

COHEN:  “I believe that I should not have been charged, yes sir”

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

More likely the concern is with threats and acts of violence directed against him and his family.

That's funny.

20 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So creating a slate of fake electors and pressuring your VP to accept the fake votes, and then organizing a mob to halt the process isn't election manipulation.  But holding the person accountable for these crimes is?

Trump organized the mob?  Good thing he was indicted for treason.  :thumbsup: 

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

collusion, yes.  But not the interference.  The interference was proven fact, but it was never proven that Trump was behind it.  Frankly I don't believe he was, he was just a pawn.

But yes we agree that Russia is influencing, and the influencing in 2016 was of the likes we've never seen, and likely resulted in Trump's victory.

Trump was not a pawn, nor did he benefit.  This was the self-soothing the Democrats pronounced.....to salve their defeat.

The current situation is similar to what we had then, but much.....much worse.....the damage done by Democrats both locally and globally is stark.

Right now Biden faces his own creation, a focking mess....and people are done with him, justifiably so

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1791121289345704389

Blanche doggedly asks Cohen about his guilty plea with the SDNY and his attacks against that office and the federal judge who presided over his case.

COHEN: I have stated I don’t dispute the facts of the case, but I should not have been prosecuted. First time tax evader, all the money at capital one bank, all the bank records provided to my CPA in a book the FBI took.

COHEN: “I don’t believe that I should have been charged. I should have been given the same opportunities as everybody else when you receive a letter from the IRS indicating there is an issue with you taxes. I never received that.” 

COHEN: No chance for a meeting to keep things civil, in 48 hours it went criminal.

BLANCHE:   And you were asked if you had lied more than once in front of Judge Pauley?

COHEN: correct

BLANCHE:  The reason you lied was because the stakes affected you personally? 

COHEN:  Yes

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Trump organized the mob?  Good thing he was indicted for treason.  :thumbsup: 

That's proven fact right?  Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild.  He whipped them into a frenzy in person for an hour.  You don't know this?  Are you actually denying that he was behind January 6?

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Trump was not a pawn, nor did he benefit. 

Well if you're just gonna deny reality then that's in you.