Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Jury dismissed, to return Thursday 9:30 AM EST.)

On 4/27/2024 at 1:08 PM, squistion said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cohen_(lawyer)#:~:text=In August 2018%2C Cohen pleaded,influencing" the 2016 presidential election.

In August 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight counts including campaign-finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud. Cohen said he violated campaign-finance laws at Trump's direction "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.

And yet not one of those alledged crimes have ever been charged.  Trump is innocent of all those unless proven guilty.  The blatantly unconstitutional theory in this case is just to assume Trump is guilty of a crime to elevate this non-crime into a crime. I know you are too fuking dumb to comprehend and  make an intelligent response, so don't. 

On 4/27/2024 at 10:39 AM, BeachGuy23 said:

How was your interpretation of the law that Fannie would be removed?

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself more than you usually do. 

In a one in a million case, Fani was given an ultimatum to remove herself or her lead attorney.  I was absolutely right that the judge would find an appearance of a conflict, but he came up with a bizarre solution.  Eventually Fani will get tossed proving me correct and the judge in error on his truly strange and illogical remedy.  

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

And yet not one of those alledged crimes have ever been charged.  Trump is innocent of all those unless proven guilty.  The blatantly unconstitutional theory in this case is just to assume Trump is guilty of a crime to elevate this non-crime into a crime. I know you are too fuking dumb to comprehend and  make an intelligent response, so don't. 

If it is as unconstitutional as you claim, then it never would have gotten this far as Trump's attorneys would have moved for a summary judgment and if denied they could have sought appeal immediately all the way up to SCOTUS. 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

If it is as unconstitutional as you claim, then it never would have gotten this far as Trump's attorneys would have moved for a summary judgment and if denied they could have sought appeal immediately all the way up to SCOTUS. 

One of those criminal case summary judgments.  Tnbose are so rare as to be nonexistant.  Or perhaps the are rare becasue the motion is only a civil action motion.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did Trump just admit to years of sexually abusing women?

https://x.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1784942718742839603

I think he admitted to believing that star status is consent.  That would not be my understanding of the law.  Where is that interview from?  Oh, i see, MSNBC braodcasting a depo from the E. Jean Carroll matter.  Too bad for Trump he is incapable of admitting when he is bragging or using hyperbole.  Had he simply said he was being a big man for the interview and he neverf actaully treated women with such disrespect it would ahve gone a long way.  Sadly, his ego gets him into trouble and prevents him from getting out.  He is an insecure man under all the narcissim.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

One of those criminal case summary judgments.  Tnbose are so rare as to be nonexistant.  Or perhaps the are rare becasue the motion is only a civil action motion.

So are you saying that if a criminal case is as blatantly unconstitutional as jon claims, there is nothing the defense can do, no motion they could file?

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

You Trump haters always forget the 3 key words:  “THEY LET YOU.”

😂🤣

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

So are you saying that if a criminal case is as blatantly unconstitutional as jon claims, there is nothing the defense can do, no motion they could file?

No, i am saying that summary judgment is not the proper motion.  They can make motions to dismmiss, they can make motions for directed verdicts at the appropriate time, but summary judgment assumes the facts in a civil case are not in dispute adn it is a request for the Court to apply the law to those undisputed facts.

No, i am saying that summary judgment is not the proper motion.  They can make motions to dismmiss, they can make motions for directed verdicts at the appropriate time, but summary judgment assumes the facts in a civil case are not in dispute adn it is a request for the Court to apply the law to those undisputed facts.

OK, then, let me rephrase:

If the case is as blatantly unconstitutional as jon claims, then Trump's lawyers should have made a motion to dismiss. No? 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

OK, then, let me rephrase:

If the case is as blatantly unconstitutional as jon claims, then Trump's lawyers should have made a motion to dismiss. No? 

And though I have not followed the matter closely i believe they dfid and the judge denied it.  I thought Trumps lawyers sought an interlocotory appela on that issue and were denied, not on the substance, but denied being able to present it.  That said I have not folowed the matter closely and certainly could be wrong as to the motions Trump's team has filed.

And though I have not followed the matter closely i believe they dfid and the judge denied it.  I thought Trumps lawyers sought an interlocotory appela on that issue and were denied, not on the substance, but denied being able to present it.  That said I have not folowed the matter closely and certainly could be wrong as to the motions Trump's team has filed.

Jon claimed that but he could never provide a link and I couldn't find one either with a Google search.

39 minutes ago, squistion said:

Jon claimed that but he could never provide a link and I couldn't find one either with a Google search.

I imagine a google search would have to be quite specific what with all his cases across so many jurisdictions.  I know he made such a motion in the documents case and in the Georgia case.

The left is going to slow walk this bogus trial for months to simply keep Father Trump on the shelf and away from his billions of supporters worldwide.  

32 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The left is going to slow walk this bogus trial for months to simply keep Father Trump on the shelf and away from his billions of supporters worldwide.  

The wheels of justice move slowly. Especially when 300 lbs of orange flab are being towed!

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The wheels of justice move slowly. Especially when 300 lbs of orange flab are being towed!

6’3” 225 pounds per his physical.  He’d be one heck of an OLB.  

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

6’3” 225 pounds per his physical.  He’d be one heck of an OLB.  

😂

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No

Surprise of the century coming from you.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Surprise of the century coming from you.

You made a statement disguised as a question because you’re a punk and that’s what punks do. I straightened it out for you. You’re welcome.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You made a statement disguised as a question because you’re a punk and that’s what punks do. I straightened it out for you. You’re welcome.  

You didn't straighten anything out.  You will, however, defend Trump no matter what.

On 4/21/2024 at 12:01 PM, squistion said:

He didn't say that Trump could not attend the graduation, he said that would be determined in the future by the court calendar.

Plus, at this point in time, the court is scheduled to have the day off that Barron's graduation falls on.

Now he can go, correction, now he has to go.  He's gonna be miserable 🤣

• Like 1

If Biden wasn’t a coward and actually cared about democracy, he could end this and restore any shred of credibility, by pardoning Trump.   Unfortunately, this regime only cares about power and is willing to rule over ashes than appease real Americans.   

• Haha 1

Lol. Trump has gone up in the polls since this bullshitt started. 

Snoreleon shows up at court today after having 6 days off which he spent golfing and sleeping, and he cries about not being able to campaign and about how cold he is. 🤣

• Like 1

Judge fines Clownzo for violating gag order.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/live/trump-trial-live-updates-prosecutors-focus-on-trumps-alleged-efforts-to-hide-hush-money-payment-to-stormy-daniels-125200159.html

He also warned Trump that he could face incarceration if he continued to violate the order, and gave him until 2:15 p.m. to remove social media posts related to the ruling.

44 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If Biden wasn’t a coward and actually cared about democracy, he could end this and restore any shred of credibility, by pardoning Trump.   Unfortunately, this regime only cares about power and is willing to rule over ashes than appease real Americans.   

Biden cannot pardon Trump for a non-federal crime committed in New York. 

No one cares. Lol. 

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1785327115526672884

Asked by prosecutors whether any of the wire transfer paperwork indicated that Michael Cohen wanted to transfer money on behalf of a political candidate, banker Gary Farro says "no" and that additional questions would've been asked if that were the case.

Farro denies any of the wire transfer paperwork indicated that money was being transferred for payment to an adult film star. @NBCNews

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1785330812809777570

Prosecutors and Trump's defense team are reviewing texts from ex-National Enquirer editor-in-chief Dylan Howard and whether they should redact one saying "there is shady going on."

It was from Oct. 19, 2016 — in the midst of negotiations over the Stormy Daniels deal. Daniels' publicist Gina Rodriguez, believing there were delays with Daniels' payment, texted Howard, "There is some shady going on."

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Someone has to work on the campaign to Save America while the Regime keeps the rightful President on ice.  

They are enjoying the respite from his unhinged rants and uncontrollable flatulence. 

The chants of Kill The Jews has really taken the shine off of this farce. Libtards are very upset.  But Trump! 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The chants of Kill The Jews has really taken the shine off of this farce. Libtards are very upset.  But Trump! 

🤣 Dumbest most gullible mark here

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Days Awake in Public: 2

Keep it up Don Snoreleon!

It was a run. Reset the counter!