Sign in to follow this  
thegeneral

Aaron Rodgers

55 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

A guy gives his opinion on a podcast and flake libs freak out.  

Just wondering a question to you Libs, do you believe everything thr government says?  Do you think they have never done shady things?  Lied?   

They’re still upset he went against the dictum handed down by their leftist overlords. And he was right. 

45 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I always thought God created aids because he hates fags 

Chin up bud, not everyone feels that way about your kind :) 

53 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I can’t follow your rambling.

I’m just making fun of this batshit dope, Rodgers who may have CTE. If that’s the case I feel sort of bad. 

Because he has an opinion?  Ever hear people talk about JFK or any other thing?  Are they all lunatics too?  

Trust everything?  Is that what im gathering?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Chin up bud, not everyone feels that way about your kind :) 

An in the shadows slap at the ghey community.   

Yet...pretend elsewhere 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

A guy gives his opinion on a podcast and flake libs freak out.  

Just wondering a question to you Libs, do you believe everything thr government says?  Do you think they have never done shady things?  Lied?   

Shady things, sure. The idea that the US govt created AIDS in the 80s is nuts. For one thing HIV was around for decades before it appeared in the US in the 70s/80s.

Rogers opinion is retarded. Am I supposed to respect flat earthers too? :wacko: 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Because he has an opinion?  Ever hear people talk about JFK or any other thing?  Are they all lunatics too?  

Trust everything?  Is that what im gathering?

Yes. Some opinions are dumb. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Whenever A Aron says this crazy shet he always tells us how he read about it and did the research 😂😂

And your Pedocrat Hero isn't crazy 🤣 😧 Rodgers is a football player, Biden is your President. 😂 

9 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And your Pedocrat Hero isn't crazy 🤣 😧 Rodgers is a football player, Biden is your President. 😂 

Uncle Bosey got eaten by cannibals seems totally legit!

Just now, thegeneral said:

Uncle Bosey got eaten by cannibals seems totally legit!

Maybe Cornpop ate his Uncle 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Shady things, sure. The idea that the US govt created AIDS in the 80s is nuts. For one thing HIV was around for decades before it appeared in the US in the 70s/80s.

Rogers opinion is retarded. Am I supposed to respect flat earthers too? :wacko: 

Fair enough 

52 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yes. Some opinions are dumb. 

Fair enough 

• Thanks 2

Id have to listen to more of the podcast rather than clips.

Is he not almost saying they were given so much money to figure it out and they came up with a single drug to profit off until recently?  Sort of comparing it to Covid.  Insinuating they held back?  

I could be wrong.   Id have to listen to the whole pod.  From the clips provided is he saying they MADE AIDS?   Or is that just whats being ran with?   

• Sad 1

Its a guy going on a guys podcast who loves to go down the rabbit hole, sharing an opinion.  Countless other celebs do this just not to extent or publicized extent Rodgers does.  

Rodgers by all means was or is a Liberal.  He took a stance on Covid and the Libs have him blacklisted for it.  If he said he was all about 12 boosters hed be left alone on any other "conspiracy" he mentioned.  You know this.  I know this.  

• Sad 1

One of the most exciting players in history. Unlike that one dimensional flash in the pan Kaepernick. 

15 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Your prez nom’s whole shtick is made of grievances about being a victim of a stolen election 😂

Thanks for providing my point.  Dudes been a Democrat his whole life.  It's part of his DNA.  You do know your entire party loved him until he ran as a Republican, right?

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Thanks for providing my point.  Dudes been a Democrat his whole life.  It's part of his DNA.  You do know your entire party loved him until he ran as a Republican, right?

😂 Ok so we are acknowledging Donald is a whiny little betch who just spits his perceived grievances 24/7…But this is because he’s actually a Democrat.

Liberals never air grievances. They just roll up their sleeves and get to work.  

38 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂 Ok so we are acknowledging Donald is a whiny little betch who just spits his perceived grievances 24/7…But this is because he’s actually a Democrat.

Pretty sure no one ever argued against that.  It's no different than Biden, Pelosi, AOC, etc.

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’re still upset he went against the dictum handed down by their leftist overlords. And he was right. 

The crazier the left makes someone look, the closer to the truth thst person is.  

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Pretty sure no one ever argued against that.  It's no different than Biden, Pelosi, AOC, etc.

Yes. There are grievances in politics it’s part of the game. It’s not a liberal or conservative thing. 

It will be rough to see when Rodgers gets a broken ankle in week 2 of the season. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yes. There are grievances in politics it’s part of the game. It’s not a liberal or conservative thing. 

Never argued that either.  My point was that the Democrat party's entire message, is about victimhood....

• Minorities - Republicans are racist
  • Women - Republicans are misogynist
  • LGBTQ - Republicans hate you
  • Climate Change
  • Unions
  • It
  • Goes
  • On
  • and
  • On

All the Democrat party does is create a divide in the population and tell those people that Republican's don't like them and how they're trying to keep these people down.  Then there's people like you, I guess, who feel guilty and agree and so you push the narrative.

When they feel that their victimhood control is slipping, they create a new issue.

• Women are on the same footing as men... boom, Gender Pay Gap (which doesn't exist)
  • Homosexual Community can get married... boom, the Trans community is disenfranchised
  • The planet is becoming deforested... LeT's UsE pLaStIc!
  • Forestry is booming, but plastic is killing the planet... It'S tHe FoSsIl FuElS!!! (ignoring the fact that they pushed plastic in the first place - of course)
  • It
  • Goes
  • On
  • and
  • On

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Never argued that either.  My point was that the Democrat party's entire message, is about victimhood....

• Minorities - Republicans are racist
  • Women - Republicans are misogynist
  • LGBTQ - Republicans hate you
  • Climate Change
  • Unions
  • It
  • Goes
  • On
  • and
  • On

All the Democrat party does is create a divide in the population and tell those people that Republican's don't like them and how they're trying to keep these people down.  Then there's people like you, I guess, who feel guilty and agree and so you push the narrative.

When they feel that their victimhood control is slipping, they create a new issue.

• Women are on the same footing as men... boom, Gender Pay Gap (which doesn't exist)
  • Homosexual Community can get married... boom, the Trans community is disenfranchised
  • The planet is becoming deforested... LeT's UsE pLaStIc!
  • Forestry is booming, but plastic is killing the planet... It'S tHe FoSsIl FuElS!!! (ignoring the fact that they pushed plastic in the first place - of course)
  • It
  • Goes
  • On
  • and
  • On

The current Republican Party message is based: On immigrants are taking your jobs, your lives are being ruined, it’s not the “good ol days”, the US is weak. On and on. 

This isn’t a unique quality for either party. Boilerplate politics. 

Biden whining yesterday about little kids giving him the finger. Lol. They shouldn’t be doing that and no one should tell them to, but toughen up Joe. You wouldn’t last a day in Trumps shoes.  

58 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The current Republican Party message is based: On immigrants are taking your jobs, your lives are being ruined, it’s not the “good ol days”, the US is weak. On and on. 

This isn’t a unique quality for either party. Boilerplate politics. 

Wrong.  Republican's don't have a problem with immigrants... they have a problem with ILLEGAL immigrants.  Nice try though.

42 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wrong.  Republican's don't have a problem with immigrants... they have a problem with ILLEGAL immigrants.  Nice try though.

They cry about the good old days, stolen elections, your jobs are being taken, blah blah blah. It’s just part of politics. 

41 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They cry about the good old days, stolen elections, your jobs are being taken, blah blah blah. It’s just part of politics. 

Yeah, ok.  LOL. Whatever makes you feel better. 

Isn’t it neat that CNN’s Pamela Brown is reporting now that 11 years ago Aaron Rodgers spoke to her about Sandy Hook being a conspiracy?  Has that ever been corroborated Pamela?  Why didn’t you report it at the time?  Why do you drop it now right in the middle of the RFK election year crap?

I don’t trust Rodgers.  I don’t even like him.  But I trust these Liberal reporters about as far as I can throw their worthless assses.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Your kids getting stabbed, crime, the free flow of drugs. 

Priorities for you I guess 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, ok.  LOL. Whatever makes you feel better. 

It’s just a fact. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Sex changes for ten year olds 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yes the Republicans will fix all this and are the only ones that can do it! You buy this every election 😂

• Thanks 1

Ice being stopped from deporting violent criminals in blue states so they can go out and do more violence. Even kill people.