Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

About effing time…Ukraine to fall by end 2024

56 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Bewbs in or out?  

MAGAtards are essentially stripper level intellects who somehow fooled even dumber MAGAtards to vote for them.

Love this for them.

This is from the genius that said this.

On 3 /27/ 2024 at 12:52 PM,  BeachGuy23 said:  

What relevance do the last 100 years have to do with now boyo?

EVERY major advance of the last 40 years has been conceived and created by liberal sc ientist and researchers.  This fact is undeniable.     

What a clueless Maroon.  

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

This is from the genius that said this.

What a clueless Maroon.  

You still holding onto that boyo?  Do you take everything so literally?

Like when you mom would tell you it's raining cats and dogs would you run outside to try to save the animals?

LMFAO

Typical, low IQ cultist. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You still holding onto that boyo?  Do you take everything so literally?

Like when you mom would tell you it's raining cats and dogs would you run outside to try to save the animals?

LMFAO

Typical, low IQ cultist. 

I never heard anyone say it’s raining cats and dogs, that fact is undeniable. This is what makes you a low-level poster.

I’m still waiting for that link.

10 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I never heard anyone say it’s raining cats and dogs, that fact is undeniable. This is what makes you a low-level poster.

I’m still waiting for that link.

You have to be a woman to be this freaking emotional and anal.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You have to be a woman to be this freaking emotional and anal.

Baker for the win!

EVERY major advance of the last 40 years has been conceived and created by liberal sc ientist and researchers.  This fact is undeniable.     

What a pear-shaped loser

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Baker for the win!

What a pear-shaped loser

Pear shaped?

You may as well skywrite that you're a chick.

good lord...SMH

"hey guise when I say I'm so hungry I can eat a horse I don't really mean I could eat a horse..."

LMFAO

16 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Pear shaped?

You may as well skywrite that you're a chick.

good lord...SMH

"hey guise when I say I'm so hungry I can eat a horse I don't really mean I could eat a horse..."

LMFAO

But you don’t say "every time I am hungry, I can eat a horse this fact is undeniable" or every time it rains, it rains cats and dogs, this fact is undeniable.

Keep trying Professor.

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

As president, Donald Trump “made it very clear” that he thought Ukraine “must be part of Russia”, his former adviser Fiona Hill says in a new book about US national security under threat from Russia and China.

This, Sanger writes, meant Trump’s view of Ukraine was “essentially identical” to that of Vladimir Putin, the Russian president who would order an invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, a year after Trump left office.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/12/trump-russia-ukraine-book-comments

You're either pro freedom or you're pro Russian.

Maga is pro Russian.  Maga are traitors.

That’s shocking, if true.

I mean, in a way it’s totally obvious. Trump asked for, and received, Putin’s help in winning the 2016 election. And he’s been throating Putin’s knob ever since.

But still, for an American president to say that… it’s treasonous :o 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I mean, in a way it’s totally obvious. Trump asked for, and received, Putin’s help in winning the 2016 election. And he’s been throating Putin’s knob ever since.

Pretty sure no collusion was found by the special prosecutor in the Russia hoax case. Why do you keep saying there was? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pretty sure no collusion was found by the special prosecutor in the Russia hoax case. Why do you keep saying there was? 

A. “Collusion” is not the applicable legal term. It was made up by Trump because it sounds harder to prove.

B. The special prosecutor said that Russia was willing to help Trump and that Trump wanted to receive that help. Mueller said he couldn’t bridge the gap to show the two actually conspired towards those ends. I think that was a cop out.

HTH. I recommend reading the actual mueller report if you want to know what he really said and found.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Sometimes people are traitors though. Maga fits the bill. Not in a selling secrets kind of way, but in a hate America, we're the problem way.

No, I really disagree with this. The word “traitor” gets thrown around way too much, often by the right, this time by liberals. 

Being an isolationist on this issue, or even being pro- Russia, is a poor choice IMO. But it’s not traitorous and these folks don’t hate America. 

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What makes it treasonous? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What makes it treasonous? 

Aiding and comforting the enemy. It’s all part of his effort to destroy NATO because he can’t get enough of Putin’s dong

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Sometimes people are traitors though. Maga fits the bill. Not in a selling secrets kind of way, but in a hate America, we're the problem way.

Lol you have to be kidding. Absolutely nobody despises America more than liberals. You guys want reparations, you have zero control of the border and have made it worse, you send foreign aid for proxy wars at unprecedented levels. 

Again if I drive down the street and I see an American flag on their front porch I’m guessing 90% of them are going to be Republicans. And you know that’s true. But ya We are the ones that despise America. Pfft

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

A. “Collusion” is not the applicable legal term. It was made up by Trump because it sounds harder to prove.

B. The special prosecutor said that Russia was willing to help Trump and that Trump wanted to receive that help. Mueller said he couldn’t bridge the gap to show the two actually conspired towards those ends. I think that was a cop out.

HTH. I recommend reading the actual mueller report if you want to know what he really said and found.

So there wasn’t proof of collusion, just going on your opinion  Got it. You should stop saying that or at least say “I think” there was 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Aiding and comforting the enemy. It’s all part of his effort to destroy NATO because he can’t get enough of Putin’s dong

The head of nato came to the White House and thanked Trump for making nato stronger. 

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

was Jane Fonda a traitor? 

We’re not at war with Russia. Even if we we were, people would still be allowed to disagree with that. Being a traitor, or committing treason, is a big deal. The Rosenbergs were traitors. Tokyo Rose committed treason. You need to do something pretty awful. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

was Jane Fonda a traitor? 

We’re not at war with Russia. Even if we we were, people would still be allowed to disagree with that. Being a traitor, or committing treason, is a big deal. The Rosenbergs were traitors. Tokyo Rose committed treason. You need to do something pretty awful. 

Was Jane Fonda president? :wacko:

3 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Lol you have to be kidding. Absolutely nobody despises America more than liberals. You guys want reparations, you have zero control of the border and have made it worse, you send foreign aid for proxy wars at unprecedented levels. 

Again if I drive down the street and I see an American flag on their front porch I’m guessing 90% of them are going to be Republicans. And you know that’s true. But ya We are the ones that despise America. Pfft

If I drive down the street and see a Trump flag or Trump sign anywhere I know with 100% certainty that an unhinged moron lives there who supports Putin over America.

GTFO with who despises America you coward.  Go suck up some more to daddy Putin like your master does.

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

If I drive down the street and see a Trump flag or Trump sign anywhere I know with 100% certainty that an unhinged moron lives there who supports Putin over America.

GTFO with who despises America you coward.  Go suck up some more to daddy Putin like your master does.

And we have another gem from the professor, remember when he posted this:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

And we have another gem from the professor, remember when he posted this:

It’s best not to actually engage all that much with Beachball. Just mock him when you’re bored. He brings nothing, his most significant contribution has been acting as Ron/ Gutterboys  fluffer/ lackey. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s best not to actually engage all that much with Beachball. Just mock him when you’re bored. He brings nothing, his most significant contribution has been acting as Ron/ Gutterboys  fluffer/ lackey. 

We're talking about a Cultist Pedocrat who gives handys to truck drivers as a hobby. He's got nothing left to say, he's spun himself out on every topic. He'd also happily give Biden a handy after they sniffed each other. 

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Not sure how to break this to you, but you need to work more on the tough guy act because it doesn’t really work. we’re laughing at you and nobody gets worked up by your bit. You’re kind of a sad joke on here. The moron act you have going works perfect, and is fitting.
But what’s it like to be on a board where a bunch of people you don’t know or meet, but they think you’re a complete idiot? It must be sad, but maybe if you just log into a different alias? 
oh i know!! Trot out boyo…thatll get em!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

As president, Donald Trump “made it very clear” that he thought Ukraine “must be part of Russia”, his former adviser Fiona Hill says in a new book about US national security under threat from Russia and China.

This, Sanger writes, meant Trump’s view of Ukraine was “essentially identical” to that of Vladimir Putin, the Russian president who would order an invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, a year after Trump left office.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/12/trump-russia-ukraine-book-comments

You're either pro freedom or you're pro Russian.

Maga is pro Russian.  Maga are traitors.

5 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

If I drive down the street and see a Trump flag or Trump sign anywhere I know with 100% certainty...

Sure, but you are wrong. A lot of people "know 100%" things that are not actually true. 

It's a human flaw you have.

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Not sure how to break this to you, but you need to work more on the tough guy act because it doesn’t really work. we’re laughing at you and nobody gets worked up by your bit. You’re kind of a sad joke on here. The moron act you have going works perfect, and is fitting.
But what’s it like to be on a board where a bunch of people you don’t know or meet, but they think you’re a complete idiot? It must be sad, but maybe if you just log into a different alias? 
oh i know!! Trot out boyo…thatll get em!

Boyo you give way way more thought to me than I do you.

And being disliked by moron cultist is exactly how I want it.  Agreeing with you coward cucks would mean I was one too.

Dang that had to sting cuck.  Truth hurts they say. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And being disliked by moron cultist is exactly how I want it.  Agreeing with you coward cucks would mean I was one too.

'Boyo' guy. 😆

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

MAGAturds are in panic mode today. Butthead and Horseface didn't get their way in Congress, and their beloved Clownzo is staring down the barrel of a criminal trial that beautifully could land him in prison. He looked horrible walking into court Friday. Slumped shoulders. Dead man staggering. Ha!

Finally, the worm has turned.

Real Americans are fuking tired of their sh!t.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Butthead

You and BeachGuy should get a room already. 

Oil each other up with baby oil, take some poppers and order a couple Brazilian Cabana Boys. Young ones, just how you like them 🌈 

I would love that for you Cultist Pedocrats 🌈 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Oil each other up with baby oil, take some poppers and order a couple Brazilian Cabana Boys. Young ones, just how you like them 🌈 

You’re an extremely disturbed and likely dangerous dude boyo.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2024 at 6:21 PM, The Real timschochet said:

I’m not going to call anyone here an idiot, or a retard, or a bad person, or a traitor. You guys are entitled to your opinions, and I don’t think any of you who wants us to stop helping Ukraine fall into those categories. 

But I urge you to reconsider. It really isn’t in our best interest to allow Ukraine to fail. It puts us, roughly, in the same situation that Neville Chamberlain put England in after he gave up the Sudetenland to Hitler: making a geopolitical enemy far more powerful while at the same time being committed to the defense of her most immediate neighbors. It puts us at great risk and in the end may cost us far more than we are spending now, not only in money but the blood of our children. Please think twice about promoting isolationism in the face of an aggressor. 

So you think we should start sending troops over there? 

On 4/21/2024 at 1:48 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

you coward

I love this for all the Pedocrat BOYOSEXUALS 🌈 

16 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

One of them lives off his 70 year old sugar daddy boyo in Provincetown and the other is broke and living with 30 cats day and night.

They need to save for 10 years to be able to live a single night like Biden with the boys oiling them up. 

"And I love it when kids jump up and down in my lap." -Boyo Joe Biden when talking about cockroaches and Corn Pop. 

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

OH MY GOD! A TWEET!

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

OH MY GOD! A TWEET!

OMG, ANOTHER PEDOCRAT HISSY FIT 🌈 

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

OH MY GOD! A TWEET!

If you can imagine being this big of a low class uneducated wimp, you can imagine being a liberal cat sitter for a living.