Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Israel hits back at Iran

Israel first

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Warmongerers

No. They can't do nothing after Iran attacked them directly with 300 projectiles. If Israel didn't respond they are weak, and Iran would then attack again and again.

Warmongerers

Focking hypocrites who follow extreme politics instead of facts and common sense.

It's not good that Ukraine is running out of its ability to defend itself. It's not good that Israel didn't take the W when it repelled the Iran strike.

This could escalate quite quickly, and then the MAGAturds will be blaming Biden for the fallout.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

No. They can't do nothing after Iran attacked them directly with 300 projectiles. If Israel didn't respond they are weak, and Iran would then attack again and again.

I'm going to quote you on this and then rub your nose in it if this escalates bigly.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm going to quote you on this and then rub your nose in it if this escalates bigly.

fine with me

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Focking hypocrites who follow extreme politics instead of facts and common sense.

It's not good that Ukraine is running out of its ability to defend itself. It's not good that Israel didn't take the W when it repelled the Iran strike.

This could escalate quite quickly, and then the MAGAturds will be blaming Biden for the fallout.

Supporting Ukraine is warmongering, they should just let Russia take over, and Russia will just stop there.

But Israel has to keep attacking everyone or they will get attacked.

Magalogic.

Dumb. There was no need to escalate further. Iran didn’t hurt them hardly at all 

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Warmongerers

When it isn’t their butt buddy Putin bearing the brunt, they’re all for it

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

You know that Iran attacked Israel because Israel bombed their consulate right?

Supporting Ukraine is warmongering, they should just let Russia take over, and Russia will just stop there.

Magalogic.

Maybe we have perspective. Israel is much more powerful than Ukraine, and Iran is not as powerful as Russia.

You know that Iran attacked Israel because Israel bombed their consulate right?

Yea, that's a good point and I'm against Israel for doing that and I don't know what Israel's explanation is for that. OK, I'm going to walk back that I'm good with Iran launching missiles into Iran. Hopefully it's very limited and won't provoke another response.

Magalogic.

Yep, it all depends on what their infotainment lords tell them to think.

Clownzo has said he's fine if the aid we give Urkaine is considered a loan, and it appears many are in agreement. 

That far-right bunch of knuckleheads is focking up our country and the world.

Bipartisan immigration bill? NOPE!

Bipartisan Ukraine-Israel-Taiwan bill? NOPE!

No ability to compromise and get stuff done.

Traitors!

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Maybe we have perspective. Israel is much more powerful than Ukraine, and Iran is not as powerful as Russia.

Perspective?  You're rooting for WW3 you focking retard, while calling other people warmongerers.  You're a focking 🤡 

Perspective?  You're rooting for WW3 you focking retard, while calling other people warmongerers.  You're a focking 🤡 

So you think a combination of drones carrying bombs and missles in the number of 300 launched directly at Israel soil was a just and equal response from Iran for the Consulate strike in Syria?

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

So those who support Ukraine are warmongerers but those who support Israel are not.

GOT IT!

• Like 1

So those who support Ukraine are warmongerers but those who support Israel are not.

GOT IT!

I'm not the one who called support for Ukraine warmongerers. I simply don't want our citizens to fund it any longer, unless there are clear goals to victory, that I would listen to.

Just now, Gepetto said:

So you think a combination of drones carrying bombs and missles in the number of 300 launched directly at Israel soil was a just and equal response from Iran for the Consulate strike in Syria?

Israel killed Iranian commanders.  No one died in the response.  I'd say it's fair and let it go.

Just now, Gepetto said:

Which act justifies a more retaliatory response:

Iran drones do very little damage to Israel.

Russia invades Ukraine and starts the bloodiest conflict in Eurpoe since World War II.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Israel killed Iranian commanders.  No one died in the response.  I'd say it's fair and let it go.

and you might be right

Which act justifies a more retaliatory response:

Iran drones do very little damage to Israel.

Russia invades Ukraine and starts the bloodiest conflict in Eurpoe since World War II.

Ukraine does and that response has occurred and is ongoing.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

I'm not the one who called support for Ukraine warmongerers. I simply don't want our citizens to fund it any longer, unless there are clear goals to victory, that I would listen to.

The goal is to keep Ukraine from being defeated and push Russia out of the democratic country. Seems like a pretty good goal to me, particularly considering that Russia wouldn't stop there if it won.

The goal is to keep Ukraine from being defeated and push Russia out of the democratic country. Seems like a pretty good goal to me, particularly considering that Russia wouldn't stop there if it won.

Where is that war at currently. Do you know a link to a current map of what land Russia occupies in the east of Ukraine currently? What progress or setbacks has Ukraine had in the last couple months? What is Ukraine's plan to win the war? I don't have any website to go to for this information that I know of.

Iran’s missile strike was telegraphed and weak. Hopefully this was on purpose as it has been suggested. This response from Israel hopefully is the same, is accepted as such, and now these two can just go back to talking about how each is the worst and it doesn’t escalate further with these direct military attacks between two. 

Delicate times here to say the least. 

MAGAturds: 

UKRAINE IS ONE OF THE WORSTEST HUMAN TRAFFICKING PLACES EVER!!! --------------- :mad:

Russia kidnaps almost 20,000 Ukrainian kids and hauls them back to Russia. Go Putin! ----------------:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Where is that war at currently. Do you know a link to a current map of what land Russia occupies in the east of Ukraine currently? What progress or setbacks has Ukraine had in the last couple months? What is Ukraine's plan to win the war? I don't have any website to go to for this information that I know of.

Ukraine is running out of weapons to defend itself. Russia occupies about 18 percent of Ukraine, primarily in the east and Crimea. Ukraine is losing ground in the east, with Russia able to put more weapons and bodies on the battlefield. Ukraine can't win the war without our help.

If Russia prevails, there will be much bigger problems than people against helping Ukraine can imagine, and they'll just blame Biden.

I support Israel, but their barbaric war tactics are getting way too focking many innocent people killed, and everyone is telling them to slow their roll, which they won't.

Israel gonna Israel. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Dumb. There was no need to escalate further. Iran didn’t hurt them hardly at all 

Agreed. This was another awful decision by Netanyahu. Hopefully Biden can calm things down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wanna show your work? 

25 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I don’t understand your point.

If things aren’t going well for Ukraine, doesn’t that mean they need our help even more?

When did it become acceptable to just lay down and quit? Jesus, imagine if MAGA was in charge when Hitler was laying waste to Europe 😢

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Jesus, imagine if MAGA was in charge when Hitler was laying waste to Europe 😢

Somebody already has. Watch The Plot Against America ; it’s available on Max. 

Unpossible.

Joe told Iran "don't"

Then he told Isreal "don't"

It's almost as if nobody gives a fock what the doddering, dementia suffering, dolt in the White House says. 

Good job dumbfocks. 

4 MORE YEARS!!!  

:pointstosky:

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t understand your point.

If things aren’t going well for Ukraine, doesn’t that mean they need our help even more?

When did it become acceptable to just lay down and quit? Jesus, imagine if MAGA was in charge when Hitler was laying waste to Europe 😢

I'm not making any point. I'm asking questions I don't know the answer to as I'm not aware of the current developments in Ukraine.

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Unpossible.

Joe told Iran "don't"

Then he told Isreal "don't"

It's almost as if nobody gives a fock what the doddering, dementia suffering, dolt in the White House says. 

Good job dumbfocks. 

4 MORE YEARS!!!  

:pointstosky:

The only way they “don’t” is if we bomb Iran or stop giving Israel aide.

Which are you signing up for?

Of these two options I’d go bomb Iran I suppose but that long term isn’t going to work and people would be shitting their pants.

There’s no good answer here, the region is a shitshow.

Iran space agency says several drones ‘successfully shot down,’ adds ‘no missile attack for now’

By AFP

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran says it shot down several drones and that there had been “no missile attack for now” on the country, after explosions were heard near the central city of Isfahan.

Several drones “have been successfully shot down by the country’s air defense, there are no reports of a missile attack for now,” Iran’s space agency spokesman Hossein Dalirian says on X.

The Fars news agency said “three explosions” were heard near the Shekari army airbase near Isfahan.

29 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wanna show your work? 

Yeah, when gas-pump prices skyrocketed in 2022 after Russia invaded Ukraine, and MAGAturds, in all their glory of being unable to grasp simple supply-and-demand economics, blamed Biden, who opened the reserves to bring down gas prices, which actually happened, and then MAGAturds whined about and continue to whine about the level in the reserves, even though Clownzo authorized a release from the reserves.

Prove me wrong.

• Haha 1