Maximum Overkill

Violent Liberal Protesters Defy Order to Disperse as Tensions Rise 🌈 - Liberals are Pro-Hamas & Anti-Isreal

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The solution in this case is for Israel to stop pulling the crap they’re pulling. Stop killing children, stop preventing aid to Gaza, stop allowing Jewish settlers to go crazy, stop with the settlements altogether, and work towards establishing a Palestinian state. That will stop the protests, make Israel safer, and ultimately defeat Hamas. 

I don't think that addresses the hold Marxism has on many of our young people today here in America.  That's my bigger concern.  While the Israeli/Gaza conflict and the history of the region is certainly thorny, that situation and the history in that region is not why we have Marxists today here in our country.  It is merely their reason/excuse for being out in the protests today.  

• Like 1

Just now, Mark Davis said:

I don't think that addresses the hold Marxism has in many of our young people today here in America.  That's my bigger concern.  While the Israeli/Gaza conflict and the history of the region is certainly thorny, that situation and the history in that region is not why we have Marxists today here in our country.  It is merely their reason/excuse for being out in the protests today.  

Marxists have no hold on our young people. Your concern is misplaced. Trust me, young folks love capitalism as much as the rest of us. They want to graduate, make a good living, and enjoy their pleasures. 

This is an issue by issue thing. Solve the issue and you remove the protest. 

The Palestinians showed us on October 7 their thoughts on a two state “solution”.  

Palestinians peacefully protested the Gaza blockade in 2018. Israeli forces tear gassed them and shot over 200 dead. 

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Marxists have no hold on our young people. Your concern is misplaced. Trust me, young folks love capitalism as much as the rest of us. They want to graduate, make a good living, and enjoy their pleasures. 

This is an issue by issue thing. Solve the issue and you remove the protest. 

I’m not sure how you square that with your earlier statement about them seeing this as oppressors and oppressed along with the racial lens. That seems to be the logic they are using. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I’m not sure how you square that with your earlier statement about them seeing this as oppressors and oppressed along with the racial lens. That seems to be the logic they are using. 

Sure but having that view doesn’t make one a Marxist. It’s certainly a view SHARED by Marxists, but the difference is these kids don’t want to reshape society in a Marxist fashion. They just want the perceived oppression to end. 

I don’t believe everything Israel says. I don’t believe anything the Palestinians say. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure but having that view doesn’t make one a Marxist. It’s certainly a view SHARED by Marxists, but the difference is these kids don’t want to reshape society in a Marxist fashion. They just want the perceived oppression to end. 

Well that and to have wealth redistributed so that they are not responsible for their debts freely entered into.  Oh, and to limit speech to the authorized orthodoxy of the party currently in power. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

There’s where we disagree. I believe that they do want to reshape our society to fit their Marxist viewpoints. I don’t want to try to split hairs but to me if they have views shared by Marxists, then those are in fact Marxist views. I don’t see any way around it.

To further my point, there will always be a next crisis or oppressed group that has been aggrieved. No, not all of the protestors are as radical as the leadership, but they have fallen in line with them all the same just as happened back in 2020. It really doesn’t matter the cause, like you said earlier they see people as oppressed often distinguishing those classes based on race and want the government to fix that perceived injustice. If that’s not wanting to change society, I’m not sure how else to define it. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Encampment/protests at University of Washington postponed because too many white people signed up for it:

https://mynorthwest.com/3958497/rantz-uw-students-postpone-antisemitic-encampment-having-too-many-white-saviors/

:lol:

just like the Communists and Marxists before them, they eat their own.  What a bunch of awful people that hold a horrendous ideology.

• Like 1

Liberals stand with Hammas. Same clowns that yell about the irrelevant KKK. 

Hamas is even less relevant to the US than the KKK.

6 hours ago, MDC said:

Liberals heavily support both. That's why they try to keep them low profile. 

6 hours ago, MDC said:

And Biden supports both. 

1 hour ago, double tour said:

Liberals heavily support both. That's why they try to keep them low profile. 

51 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And Biden supports both. 

Good one. You 2 share a brain?

On 4/26/2024 at 8:40 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, FFS.  Do you think history only goes back 250 years?  Slavery has been around forever since the dawn of man and continues to this day.  And it wasn't The White Man who invented it.

EVERYONE has descended from slaves.  All slaves at all times in history have been treated horribly.

It was the white man who ended it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These kids in the quad standing with Hamas are the result of shitt parents. The BLM ones aren’t as bad, but close.  

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

These kids in the quad standing with Hamas are the result of shitt parents. The BLM ones aren’t as bad, but close.  

BLM or Hamas - they're all the same. They all wish for the downfall of America and to kill as many people as possible that don't bend the knee.  No different than the Marxists and Communists.  BLM is already a marxists/communist organization anyways.

• Like 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Some of them. The liberal ones. 

Yeah, okay.  The same ones that fought FOR slavery, implemented Jim Crowe and started the KKK?  :lol:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, okay.  The same ones that fought FOR slavery, implemented Jim Crowe and started the KKK?  :lol:

Nope. Those were the Democrats. In those days Democrats were conservative and Republicans were liberal. Didn’t start changing until FDR and not fully until the 60s. 
Liberals fight for social change. Conservatives try to hold on to the way things are. In the case of slavery and Jim Crow, the ones fighting against it have always been liberal. 

Nope. Those were the Democrats. In those days Democrats were conservative and Republicans were liberal. Didn’t start changing until FDR and not fully until the 60s. 
Liberals fight for social change. Conservatives try to hold on to the way things are. In the case of slavery and Jim Crow, the ones fighting against it have always been liberal. 

so, in other words:

Whenever my side does something bad we'll just say we were Republicans back then!  And we'll repeat it every time we're on the wrong side of history!

Nice try, Tim, but that doesn't fly here or anywhere.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

so, in other words:

Whenever my side does something bad we'll just say we were Republicans back then!  And we'll repeat it every time we're on the wrong side of history!

Nice try, Tim, but that doesn't fly here or anywhere.

You should study some history before you spew nonsense: 

https://www.studentsofhistory.com/ideologies-flip-Democratic-Republican-parties

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You should study some history before you spew nonsense: 

https://www.studentsofhistory.com/ideologies-flip-Democratic-Republican-parties

Yeah, okay, Tim!  :lol:

The only nonsense being spouted here is your continued extended stay on the wrong side of history, not taking any responsibility or accountablity.

Hopefully we get to pay for repairs to Intifada Hall as well as forgive their student loan debt

25 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Tim: That's not really happening.

This is the same David Marcus of Fox News, the MAGA guy who wrote a book about COVID lies? 

No I don’t believe him. The majority of protestors are not HAMAS supporters, are not anti-Semitic. I’m guessing he was very selective about who he talked to. 
You guys are being fed bullsh!t and you’re sucking it up. 

This is the same David Marcus of Fox News, the MAGA guy who wrote a book about COVID lies? 

No I don’t believe him. The majority of protestors are not HAMAS supporters, are not anti-Semitic. I’m guessing he was very selective about who he talked to. 

OMG!  You really posted that?!?!/  :lol:

Unbelievable, coming from the guy in a cult.  :doh:

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I could fill pages up with clips from these protests.  They are literally telling you what they believe.  You need only to listen.  

20 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I could fill pages up with clips from these protests.  They are literally telling you what they believe.  You need only to listen.  

And I could give you interviews from MSNBC and CNN with students, telling you that they don’t have anything to do with the hate speech. I posted you a story written by a Jewish protester. Did you believe that? 

We need to be very careful here or there’s going to be another Kent State massacre. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

And I could give you interviews from MSNBC and CNN with students, telling you that they don’t have anything to do with the hate speech. I posted you a story written by a Jewish protester. Did you believe that? 

We need to be very careful here or there’s going to be another Kent State massacre. 

You keep going back to the participants not being as extreme as some of the leaders.  This would be like excusing some of the Charlottesville marchers actions.  Remember being upset over the "Fine folks on both sides" comment?  That's the same exact thing.  When you associate with extremists, you tend to get lumped in with them.   Even so, the words are being spoken.  There are hundreds of clips showing this.  It's great if a few of those folks really don't believe the rhetoric, but the majority clearly do or they simply wouldn't be there.  How many rallies or events do you go to where you don't believe in the underlying cause of its leadership?  I don't think I've ever been to one, even when I was a foolish college kid.

We don't need to be careful at all.  I'm tired of there being no consequences for breaking our laws.  I hope they do begin clearing these folks out where they are breaking the law or blocking access for others who have the right to use that property or attend their classes in peace.  The further this carries on the worse it becomes and the nastier it's going to be to stop.  If you want to avoid a Kent State situation you should want these encampments cleared today, not later.  Taking a knee for these folks isn't going to solve the problem.