Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race

Culture issues existential threat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But the authoritarian that refuses to accept election results, attacks out judicial system and wants to give the police force immunity, he's the guy that's gonna save the USA. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As dumb as it gets.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

But the authoritarian that refuses to accept election results, attacks out judicial system and wants to give the police force immunity, he's the guy that's gonna save the USA. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As dumb as it gets.

He's just a salesman boyo, give him a break.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

He's just a salesman boyo, give him a break.

He believes everything trump says.

See how now he doesn't even try to defend his claim about the "existential threat created by cultural issues:."?

He thinks he's talking to low IQ cultist only. 

See how now he doesn't even try to defend his claim about the "existential threat created by cultural issues:."?

He thinks he's talking to low IQ cultist only. 

Oh, I'll get there.

I first need you to say you were wrong about the definition.  Otherwise I'm talking to a finance cog pseud.

And while we're at it, you never explained your lack of plurals.  Is this a company culture?  Or a complete lack of understanding of our language?

I have to give credit to most of the libtards here. Much like with seafoam and the conservatives here, most of the libtards ignore beach ball 23 and don’t interact with him because retarded. But not Ron/ Gutterboy. That guy is so desperate and pathetic he’ll take anything he can get. Lol. 🤡🤡🤣💯🤡

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It's sad that this is what you've come to.  You used to be a top poster here.  Now you are a yes man for BeachGuy.  :( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

It's sad that this is what you've come to.  You used to be a top poster here.  Now you are a yes man for BeachGuy.  :( 

He's one half of the Boyosexual Power Twink Twins.  they're tied at the hip.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

As dumb as it gets.

:first:

Jerry is probably ultimately talking about replacement theory. He dabbles in racism.

Other thought would be the tranny stuff, but even Jerry knows it’d be overstating things to call that an existential threat to the nation’s continued existence.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Jerry is probably ultimately talking about replacement theory. He dabbles in racism.

Other thought would be the tranny stuff, but even Jerry knows it’d be overstating things to call that an existential threat to the nation’s continued existence.

How's that defense of Israel killing 2M Palestinians coming?

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

How's that defense of Israel killing 2M Palestinians coming?

Struck a nerve? :lol:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Struck a nerve? :lol:

Not really, just a question.  One that you obviously don't want to answer.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Too bad he's too much of a puzzy to talk about it.  Always with these .  Say something vaguely racist, get called out on it and then run away or try and gaslight.  That's why I respect cdub.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

LMFAO

Coward.  You refuse to explain your position.  You really are nothing but an interchangeable cog.

SAD

Too bad he's too much of a puzzy to talk about it.  Always with these .  Say something vaguely racist, get called out on it and then run away or try and gaslight.  That's why I respect cdub.

Wait, wut, I'm a racist in this thread now?  You have become an idiot.

Black people are waking up to the  replacement that’s going on. Which is good, seeing as it’s them that are being replaced. 

LMFAO

Coward.  You refuse to explain your position.  You really are nothing but an interchangeable cog.

SAD

Plurals?

Existential?

Two simple questions, beany.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It’s not just casualties, though 1 of every 20 residents in Gaza has been killed or wounded. For context that would be like 1.7 million people being killed or wounded in NYC and we would certainly consider that significant. But beyond that, its displacement and the destruction of living conditions designed to eradicate a people. Yeah, I’m sorry, it’s genocide, and Israel really isn’t even trying to hide it.

Now your turn, deflect boy :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wait, wut, I'm a racist in this thread now?  You have become an idiot.

Well no, because you got called out and are refusing to back up your statement.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not just casualties, though 1 of every 20 residents in Gaza has been killed or wounded. For context that would be like 1.7 million people being killed or wounded in NYC and we would certainly consider that significant. But beyond that, its displacement and the destruction of living conditions designed to eradicate a people. Yeah, I’m sorry, it’s genocide, and Israel really isn’t even trying to hide it.

First, as I said in another thread, and any functional adult would understand:  if Israel wanted to genocide Gaza, they'd have been done last October.  

Second, how many people do you think have been killed to date in Gaza?  And how many women and children?  And do your sources come from Hamas?

Sorry, you are a child listening to what China is telling you on TikTok.  

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Well no, because you got called out and are refusing to back up your statement.

I got called out for racism in this thread?  Did you bang your head before posting this?

I want your butt buddy to admit that he was wrong about existential crises before wasting my time.  There was a time when you would have totally agreed.  But now, you F5 a guy who doesn't understand basic grammar to agree with him.  Sad.  :( 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I got called out for racism in this thread?  Did you bang your head before posting this?

I want your butt buddy to admit that he was wrong about existential crises before wasting my time.  There was a time when you would have totally agreed.  But now, you F5 a guy who doesn't understand basic grammar to agree with him.  Sad.  :( 

You could clear this all up by a explaining what the cultural existential threat is.

Instead you want to have a dik measuring contest and try and assert your dominance.

Wait, by bringing in other cultures the dominant culture isn’t threatened with being diminished or at some point eradicated? lol. 

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You could clear this all up by a explaining what the cultural existential threat is.

Instead you want to have a dik measuring contest and try and assert your dominance.

This is like your leftist lack of expectation of anything whatsoever from Hamas or the Palestinians who support them.

Why is it unreasonable to have BeachDope admit he was wrong about what an existential crisis is?  Instead, I'm supposed to waste a bunch of time posting defenses of it when he hasn't shown he even understands what it means?

You used to be better than this.  Now you are his lackey.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

JFC, they have been trying to exterminate and eliminated the Jews from the middle east for 70 years.   You act as if the Palestinians and/or Arab nations have not instigated every conflict.   This is war, it is not genocide.  Stop the fuking retarded nonsense. 

• Like 1

Imagine believing anything Hamas has to say? Never mind the tunnels they built for terrorism (with our money) instead of schools, that they steal the aid sent there for hungry people, that they teach young children to hate and kill, yeah forget all of that, but to overlook what the did to other humans on Oct 7 and take anything they have to say into consideration? What the Fock is the matter with you people? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine believing anything Hamas has to say? Never mind the tunnels they built for terrorism (with our money) instead of schools, that they steal the aid sent there for hungry people, that they teach young children to hate and kill, yeah forget all of that, but to overlook what the did to other humans on Oct 7 and take anything they have to say into consideration? What the Fock is the matter with you people? 

Nobody here is pro Hamas. Stop with that garbage 

Never Forget

Oct 7, 2023 in Israel

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-news-hostages-0c14750240138853a70e38b0c09ef157

https://apnews.com/article/sexual-assault-hamas-oct-7-attack-rape-bb06b950bb6794affb8d468cd283bc51

1999  "Greetings, America, my name s Osama Bin Laden..."  (source: https://web.archive.org/web/20010211145335/https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/binladen/who/miller.html )

"The American imposes himself on everyone. Americans accuse our children in Palestine of being terrorists--those children, who have no weapons and have not even reached maturity. At the same time, Americans defend a country, the state of the Jews, that has a policy to destroy the future of these children.

"We are sure of our victory against the Americans and the Jews as promised by the Prophet: Judgment day shall not come until the Muslim fights the Jew, where the Jew will hide behind trees and stones, and the tree and the stone will speak and say, 'Muslim, behind me is a Jew. Come and kill him.'"

"Your situation with Muslims in Palestine is shameful--if there is any shame left in America. Houses were demolished over the heads of children. Also, by the testimony of relief workers in Iraq, the American-led sanctions resulted in the death of more than one million Iraqi children. All of this is done in the name of American interests. We believe that the biggest thieves in the world and the terrorists are the Americans. The only way for us to fend off these assaults is to use similar means. We do not worry about American opinion or the fact that they place prices on our heads. We as Muslims believe our fate is set."

"So we tell the Americans as people," bin Laden said softly, "and we tell the mothers of soldiers and American mothers in general that if they value their lives and the lives of their children, to find a nationalistic government that will look after their interests and not the interests of the Jews.

Sept. 11, 2001 Terrorist attacks in the United States occur

Muslims around the world and even in the U.S are shown on video happily cheering.

How soon the cultist racist Pedocrats forget that they worship a Kid Sniffing Racist. So here's a reminder 😂 

I love this for you BOYOS. 🌈 

I haven’t read anything that @jerryskids has written that remotely hints at racism so I have to strongly disagree with that charge. And I believe him when he states that cultural issues are why he will vote for Donald Trump. 

But I don’t understand it. Cultural issues, whatever your position are on them, are based on public trends. There is almost nothing a President can do to change them one way or another. As a general rule we move forward in one direction until there is a backlash at which point we move in the other direction and then eventually reverse course again. If you want to look at long periods of time, such as decades or centuries, it’s pretty easy to see patterns. But it’s very difficult to see them at the moment they’re happening. In any event the political leadership of the country tends to be helpless in these matters. Hollywood, television and now social media are infinitely more powerful. Trump or any President’s attempt to change cultural opinion is just spitting in the wind. 

Meanwhile, I believe there really IS an existential threat if Donald Trump wins- to our democracy and republican form of government. I’m convinced that Trump is an authoritarian who seeks to accumulate power at the expense of our freedoms. Most conservatives, and perhaps most independents, dismiss this as crazy talk, despite the fact that Trump informs us of his plans at every rally. Or else they just don’t care because inflation is so bad. And some MAGA folks welcome it. It’s very depressing and it’s not looking great. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Nobody here is pro Hamas. Stop with that garbage 

Not true.  You, BeachGhey, Ghey_Artest and Pimpadouche are all in here not only defending them, but supporting them and even using THEIR talking points to "bolster" your arguments.  :lol:

GTFO, you terrorist-loving POS.

5 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Never Forget

Oct 7, 2023 in Israel

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-news-hostages-0c14750240138853a70e38b0c09ef157

https://apnews.com/article/sexual-assault-hamas-oct-7-attack-rape-bb06b950bb6794affb8d468cd283bc51

1999  "Greetings, America, my name s Osama Bin Laden..."  (source: https://web.archive.org/web/20010211145335/https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/binladen/who/miller.html )

"The American imposes himself on everyone. Americans accuse our children in Palestine of being terrorists--those children, who have no weapons and have not even reached maturity. At the same time, Americans defend a country, the state of the Jews, that has a policy to destroy the future of these children.

"We are sure of our victory against the Americans and the Jews as promised by the Prophet: Judgment day shall not come until the Muslim fights the Jew, where the Jew will hide behind trees and stones, and the tree and the stone will speak and say, 'Muslim, behind me is a Jew. Come and kill him.'"

"Your situation with Muslims in Palestine is shameful--if there is any shame left in America. Houses were demolished over the heads of children. Also, by the testimony of relief workers in Iraq, the American-led sanctions resulted in the death of more than one million Iraqi children. All of this is done in the name of American interests. We believe that the biggest thieves in the world and the terrorists are the Americans. The only way for us to fend off these assaults is to use similar means. We do not worry about American opinion or the fact that they place prices on our heads. We as Muslims believe our fate is set."

"So we tell the Americans as people," bin Laden said softly, "and we tell the mothers of soldiers and American mothers in general that if they value their lives and the lives of their children, to find a nationalistic government that will look after their interests and not the interests of the Jews.

Sept. 11, 2001 Terrorist attacks in the United States occur

Muslims around the world and even in the U.S are shown on video happily cheering.

You know you are a fuking moron when you use 'the children' defense.  This is nothing to do with the children.  The adults are using their children as propaganda to try to deflect away from their hideous agenda and support for terrorism in their desire to exterminate Jews from the region. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You know you are a fuking moron when you use 'the children' defense.  This is nothing to do with the children.  The adults are using their children as propaganda to try to deflect away from their hideous agenda and support for terrorism in their desire to exterminate Jews from the region. 

And we have posters in here (pimpadouche, worms, beachghey, ghey_artest, etc...) that are willfully supporting those very same terrorists that use women and children as shields.  Even using the same talking points that Hamas uses.  Disgusting.

Par for the course for antisemites, I suppose.

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Well, I consider myself cut more from the Goldwater cloth.  Some here will disagree because I defend Trump, although I've explained that numerous times, and voted for Haley in our primary.  I simply feel that the culture change pushed by the Left is the most existential issue we face, and Biden is a dementia patient who rubber stamps those issues.

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

An existential threat is a threat to something's very existence—when the continued being of something is at stake or in danger.

Here we go, I've posted and bolded where you claimed that culture change pushed by the Left is the most existential issue we face.  I've then posted your very definition that an existential threat is a threat to something's very existence.  This is exactly what I know the definition to be so I'm not sure where you think you have some childlike "gotcha", but because I'm a far bigger and better man than you I'll say that "gee I guess I don't understand how you're applying that term despite you clearly putting the only known definition out there."

Now you have the words you wanted like the feminine dude that you are.

Will you expand upon your original thought now or do you require some more feminine hoops for me to jump through?

Freaking cultist...SMH

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

An existential threat is a threat to something's very existence—when the continued being of something is at stake or in danger.

Here we go, I've posted and bolded where you claimed that culture change pushed by the Left is the most existential issue we face.  I've then posted your very definition that an existential threat is a threat to something's very existence.  This is exactly what I know the definition to be so I'm not sure where you think you have some childlike "gotcha", but because I'm a far bigger and better man than you I'll say that "gee I guess I don't understand how you're applying that term despite you clearly putting the only known definition out there."

Now you have the words you wanted like the feminine dude that you are.

Will you expand upon your original thought now or do you require some more feminine hoops for me to jump through?

Freaking cultist...SMH

💥