Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Indiana Pacers cry and whine like babies

This is why the NBA sucks.

Though it is also symptomatic of our society as a whole.

You lost. Quit crying and making excuses and figure out how you’re going to win the rest of the games :doh:

The Indiana Pacers have submitted 78 instances of incorrect or non-calls to the NBA that they felt put them at a disadvantage in Games 1 and 2 against the New York Knicks, a league source told ESPN.

Pacers coach Rick Carlisle, speaking after Indiana fell behind 2-0 in the Eastern Conference semifinals with a 130-121 loss to New York on Wednesday, said the team had identified 29 questionable calls from Game 1. The source said the Pacers identified 49 plays from Game 2, which were incorrectly called or not called at all, and submitted them overnight to the NBA office.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Nailed it. 

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You lost. Quit crying and making excuses and figure out how you’re going to win the rest of the games :doh:

The Indiana Pacers have submitted 78 instances of incorrect or non-calls to the NBA that they felt put them at a disadvantage in Games 1 and 2 against the New York Knicks, a league source told ESPN.

Pacers coach Rick Carlisle, speaking after Indiana fell behind 2-0 in the Eastern Conference semifinals with a 130-121 loss to New York on Wednesday, said the team had identified 29 questionable calls from Game 1. The source said the Pacers identified 49 plays from Game 2, which were incorrectly called or not called at all, and submitted them overnight to the NBA office.

Weird.  When they beat the Bucks they didn't submit a damn thing.  I wonder what has changed?  :lol:

I haven’t watched the series but the officiating was atrocious in Round 1 and arguably cost the Sixers Game 2.

• Haha 1

Game sucks today  because it lacks the fundamentals of the game, passing, running screens, defense, game has gone liberal/conservative.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

52 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Damn. Sounds like LaBron

Does anyone watch these Indy/NY games? If so, maybe you could tell the rest of us if you think he has a legitimate gripe.

History repeats itself in two ways.

You may recall 20 years ago the Pacers crying and whining like babies too, after a Detroit fan had incorrectly identified Ron Artest's head as a proper waste receptacle.

Here at the Geek Club in 2024, we the exact same problem. It remains incredibly difficult to distinguish the difference between the head of our poster, Ron_Artest, and a waste receptacle. After twenty years, they still seem interchangeable.

For those that don't remember... 

PISTON VS PACERS VS FANS BRAWL ESPN (youtube.com)

Also, note  the guy in the black shirt still has a beverage in his hand.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Does anyone watch these Indy/NY games? If so, maybe you could tell the rest of us if you think he has a legitimate gripe.

Bucks fan here.  I think the Pacers have been jobbed by a number of calls.  The most egregious deprived us viewers of what was an intriging ending to game 1.  Instead of the palyers deciding the game the officials did. 

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Bucks fan here.  I think the Pacers have been jobbed by a number of calls.  The most egregious deprived us viewers of what was an intriging ending to game 1.  Instead of the palyers deciding the game the officials did. 

I still remember the Steelers/Seahawks Superbowl ... you'll recall Jerome Bettis' final game.

Now I don't care about either of those team, if anything I had a preference for Pitt going in, but as an impartial observer, it sure looked to me the Seahawks were repeatedly screwed over by the officials. Sadly, that thread no longer exists here at the Geek Club because it was prior to the Latin Pimp debacle.

Bad calls in basketball, as a Pistons fan, I recall how the Pistons lost the 1988 NBA Championship on a bad call late, but that was one bad call at a horrible time, not indicative of a pattern for that game nor that series.

The NBA has made itself unwatchable. 

Flopping and crying foul on EVERY SINGLE missed shot. It's really pathetic. 

I blame LeBron for all of it 😁 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I watched a little, when the NHL games are between periods.

But how would I know? Those games are like 130-115 because there’s no focking defense.

So maybe it should’ve been 130-123, I don’t know. And at that rate, who cares?

Crap product.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I watched a little, when the NHL games are between periods.

But how would I know? Those games are like 130-115 because there’s no focking defense.

So maybe it should’ve been 130-123, I don’t know. And at that rate, who cares?

Crap product.

Your original post is not wrong but when you made it, I would have assumed you actually watched the game

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Your original post is not wrong but when you made it, I would have assumed you actually watched the game

Like I said, I watched some. Saw when the pacers coach got ejected. I honestly could not tell what they were even mad about