Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

*** Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves *** 2024 NBA Western Conference Finals

Starting now on TNT. This should be a fun matchup to watch with Luka Doncic and Kyrie Irving and Anthony Edwards and Karl-Anthony Towns.

Go Wolves!  I hate Luka, and Minny beat the Suns earlier.  :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I'm a big fan of Luka. Go Mavs!

Luka's whining on full display the past few minutes.  Whining at teammates, officials, and opponents for beating him to the ball.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Luka's whining on full display the past few minutes.  Whining at teammates, officials, and opponents for beating him to the ball.  :thumbsup:

I was getting dinner and didn't see any whining. He has been better about that in the playoffs and his defense has improved tremendously. He just made a great full court pass to Kyrie for a layup.

I like Kyrie and Jaden Hardy who hardly plays being behind Kyrie and Doncic. Derrik Jones Jr, PJ Washington and Gafford have all played well this playoffs with the Mavs.

That was fun to watch, and I don't usually watch the NBA.  A lot more defense than I would have guessed and the refs really let them play without many whistles.   Go markieff morris.

Luka made the 4 time Defensive Player of the Year (including this year), Rudy Gobert, look like the Defensive Liability of the Year on his game winning 3-pt shot.

LUKA!!!!!!

😴 

11 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Luka made the 4 time Defensive Player of the Year (including this year), Rudy Gobert, look like the Defensive Liability of the Year on his game winning 3-pt shot.

LUKA!!!!!!

Let's put the big oaf on Doncic on the perimeter when Dallas needs a three.  Brilliant!  :lol: 

• Like 1

The last two foul calls on Luka shooting were full ratard calls. First was Luka lowering his shoulder and diving into KAT.  Second was a phantom call on ANT.  :thumbsdown:

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The last two foul calls on Luka shooting were full ratard calls. First was Luka lowering his shoulder and diving into KAT.  Second was a phantom call on ANT.  :thumbsdown:

agreed

What is with the NBA finals waiting 2 days in between games? if it goes 7, they are going to play till june 23 :doh: 

June 6, 9, 12, 14, 17, 20, 23 DUMB!

2 hours ago, edjr said:

What is with the NBA finals waiting 2 days in between games? if it goes 7, they are going to play till june 23 :doh: 

TV dictates...

2 hours ago, edjr said:

dang..that is stupid

Also I need the Mavs to win so I can hear CRYrie Irving whine about racism :lol: 

Mavs are going to the Finals.

Celtics vs Mavericks

game 1 - June 6th

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Mavs are going to the Finals.

Celtics vs Mavericks

game 1 - June 6th

On 5/29/2024 at 8:51 AM, edjr said:

Thanks!!

Disappointing. Pretty sure Doncic is the biggest crybaby in a league full of them.

But damn, is that backcourt intimidating. 

5 hours ago, Fnord said:

Disappointing. Pretty sure Doncic is the biggest crybaby in a league full of them.

He comes no were close to LaFlop James!  Surprised Bron isn’t sponsored by Kleenex and Gerber!