Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

ROS Timeshare RBs? Rank them!

Based on factoring schedule: Drake, Howard, Jones, Ingram, Adams. The first 4 are close and could swing in many ways. Adams feels more like a flier/stash.

Jones

Howard (the colder it gets the more useful he becomes)

Ingram

Drake

Adams

Youre right about Adams. I just wanted to throw in a 5th. Although with the addition of Tate and Smallwood and Clement not doing much, Adams can be one of those sneaky picks that come through at the end.

A lot of people high on Howard, I like that! Didnt think Id see that, but the weather does change things.

Youre right about Adams. I just wanted to throw in a 5th. Although with the addition of Tate and Smallwood and Clement not doing much, Adams can be one of those sneaky picks that come through at the end.

A lot of people high on Howard, I like that! Didnt think Id see that, but the weather does change things.

Howard's Run defense schedule also helps, no current top ten, Minnesota is closest at 12th

Drake

Ingram

Howard

Aaron Jones

Josh Adams??

Sorry for the question, ppr or non ppr?

Thanks.

Sorry for the question, ppr or non ppr?

Thanks.

Feel free to do both, I was thinking standard.

Drake

Ingram

Howard

Aaron Jones

Josh Adams??

Non ppr.

Jones

Ingram

Howard

Drake

Adams

Ppr.

Drake

Ingram

Jones

Howard

Adams.

Thanks fun question.

Appreciate it.

Looks like its been:

Jones

Ingram

Drake and Howard have been terrible and not used much.

Adams could now be that dark horse that makes his turn here since its being reported hes going into a featured role! No more RBBC!!

You were all ready to write off Drake, but he can still ball in the right matchup.

Cross Howard of the list.

Awful.

Just put in the the claim that would effectively drop Howard... haven't been this wrong about a player's usage in a long time... my hope is that a competitor picks him up and starts him...

I was pretty wrong about him too. I figured his carries would be cut down, but he is a very good rb. One who I thought would have had more goal line chances this year and a better average than he has had. Kyle Long being out really hurts because he is such a good run blocking guard

I was pretty wrong about him too. I figured his carries would be cut down, but he is a very good rb. One who I thought would have had more goal line chances this year and a better average than he has had. Kyle Long being out really hurts because he is such a good run blocking guard

If Nagy came out and said "70% of his rushing attempts will come out of shotgun formation... oh and we will completely phase him out of the passing game by week 7" that would have been more accurate.