Sign in to follow this  
edjr

He caught his daughter at a Motel 6. It didn’t end well for her boyfriend, police say

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article179223366.html

How’s this for an overbearing dad.
Pennsylvania police are on the hunt for a father who they say burst into his 20-year-old daughter’s room at a Motel 6 near Frackville, Pa., caught her with her boyfriend and shot the boyfriend in the groin on Sunday afternoon.
The father, Donald Jenkins, Jr., 40, then fled the scene in his vehicle, Pennsylvania State Police said Monday – and he’s wanted for attempted homicide and related charges.
Jenkins allegedly fired at the boyfriend after getting into a dispute with him while his daughter was in the motel room, Lehigh Valley Live reports. The bullet hit the boyfriend in the upper leg and groin area.
When a housekeeper in the room one over heard the shot, she rushed over and tried to help the victim stanch the bleeding by applying towels to the wound, WNEP reports.
“I was scared, you know, I was scared to death,” Lisa Mowery, the housekeeper, told WNEP. “I just stayed in the room because I didn’t know if he was going to shoot us.”
According to the Allentown Morning Call, the victim told police that he was sitting on one of the beds in the motel room when Jenkins came in. The pair had reserved the room beginning on Saturday and ending on Monday.
No word on whether or not they got a refund for the last day.

Mor gunz!

Terrible story.

No age on the BF and if he ded?

agree had the guy been armed he might not have got shot

:lol:

She's 20? That seems kinda crazy.

My guess is drugs or other bad behavior the BF was responsible for in the daughter and dad was done standing by

She's 20? That seems kinda crazy.

My guess is drugs or other bad behavior the BF was responsible for in the daughter and dad was done standing by

at a hotel. there was whoring involved

I've been pretty much all over the country including some pretty backward ass places. But for overall skeeviness, I definitely give it to Pennsylvania. It's like you get this combination of white trash from West Virginia running drugs on the turnpike or Interstate or whatever. God knows what they're doing it's just a skeezy white trash area.

So, not surprised.

Motel 6. We'll turn your lights out for ya.

:first: