Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Flashlight

Odd thread I'm sure but if anyone is in need of an awesome flashlight at a great price.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/fenix-pd35-led-flashlight?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=Slickdeals+LLC&utm_content=12520119&utm_source=CJ&utm_term=29d8d0d265e211e89ccceef2e093f6790INT

I just saw it on Slickdeals and ordered 2. When I worked at Dow I ordered a Fenix and was extremely impressed with the brightness and quality, so much so that I ended up ordering a couple more to give to my shift mates. None nearly this bright though. This one here is 960 lumens which is gonna be killer.

Anywhoo, just a heads up.

• Like 1

Odd thread I'm sure but if anyone is in need of an awesome flashlight at a great price.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/fenix-pd35-led-flashlight?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=Slickdeals+LLC&utm_content=12520119&utm_source=CJ&utm_term=29d8d0d265e211e89ccceef2e093f6790INT

I just saw it on Slickdeals and ordered 2. When I worked at Dow I ordered a Fenix and was extremely impressed with the brightness and quality, so much so that I ended up ordering a couple more to give to my shift mates. None nearly this bright though. This one here is 960 lumens which is gonna be killer.

Anywhoo, just a heads up.

I have worked in Dow chemical before

I was thinking you, Mmmmbeer, Skibum, and maybe a couple of the hunters. I just looked at my Amazon history and I've ordered 8 Fenix lights since 2011 to keep or gift and the max lumens was 260. I'm curious to see how bright this one is gonna be.

Haven’t used one in years since phone has it. Used to like the clicks it made though.

I never did figure out how to send money to BLS to pay off my bet. This is what he wanted instead. Really nice, high quality flashlights, so I bought some and sent them to him instead.

I was thinking you, Mmmmbeer, Skibum, and maybe a couple of the hunters. I just looked at my Amazon history and I've ordered 8 Fenix lights since 2011 to keep or gift and the max lumens was 260. I'm curious to see how bright this one is gonna be.

I have one that is 300 lumens and it's too bright. I really want this light now though

I may pick one up, seems like a good light for night fishing. It is waterproof and very bright.

Flash light

Red light

Neon light

Ooh, stop light

You forgot the Fleshlight. :wub:

Thats what I thought this thread was going to be about.

Definitely make sure you know which one you're using. Learned this lesson the hard way.