Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Coffee

I spilled a mug of coffee directly into the top of my desktop pc this morning. The fans started making a sound like a jet taking off before I could leap up and hit the power switch. Eff it all.

I blew it out as best as I could with my air compressor, and then set it in front of a furnace vent. It seems to be working so far. :shocking:

I spilled a mug of coffee directly into the top of my desktop pc this morning. The fans started making a sound like a jet taking off before I could leap up and hit the power switch. Eff it all.

I blew it out as best as I could with my air compressor, and then set it in front of a furnace vent. It seems to be working so far. :shocking:

If it didn't die instantly you are probably OK; the odds of shorting at this point are pretty low. Just don't move it for a few days while any remaining liquid evaporates.

• Like 1

I would like to switch to coffee from lo carb monster. On issue other than not liking the flavor is I don't enjoy hot fluids

My wife has never liked coffee but wanted to give up Diet Coke so she moved to tea. She didn't like that until she realized that it is the hotness she dislikes, not the tea. So now she just keeps a pitcher of iced tea in the fridge. Black tea... for, um, caffeine. Yeah. :ninja:

I take it black...like my men.

Strong and black. :nono:

I've started to go black on my coffee over the last year. I don't think there is any turning back.

I've started to go black on my coffee over the last year. I don't think there is any turning back.

Youre ruined :(

Your throat is going to be stretched to hell..... I'm secretly jealous :ninja:

I've started to go black

Your throat is going to be stretched to hell

Impressive gag reflex control though.

Lavazza, Illy, blue bottle, philz

I primarily drink espresso drinks... Italian and french roasts.

When we make pots (French press), Kona and blue mountain

Philtered Soul, Philz Way. The first stop I always make in the Bay Area. We have one location here in OC, but its nowhere near my commute to work. :wub: