#81 lesjroza

lesjroza

FF Geek

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:51 PM

For

12 teams 35 roster spots

Too early for me to value this type of pick trade personally. I won't be through player evals until March and then things will change again with the NFL draft.

In a vacuum I like the value of that group of 4 over 1.06, 1.07............ for a 35 roster slot league.  The reverse would be true in smaller leagues.

However, I have had really good luck drafting in that middle of the first area which would make me hesitant even if I value the 4 picks higher. It seems the occasional uber-talented prospect can fall into that range if the perception of landing spot is poor and or minor  camp injuries...........Beckham comes to mind as one I was fortunate to have fall there in a number of leagues.

#82 giraldi02

giraldi02

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,934 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:33 PM

10 team superflex w/ IDP (40 man rosters)

Traded: Brandin Cooks, ASJ, Jamal Adams
Received: Jameis Winston, Coby Fleener, 6.06

Going into this trade, my QBs on this rebuild were: Sam Bradford, Blaine Gabbert, Josh McCown, Carson Palmer, and Bryce Petty. 

In a superflex, you better be able to start 2QBs every week. I had none. Getting max value wasn't as important to me as getting a starter for the next 5+ years.

Jameis, while he has his faults, should play a lot better in 2018 than he did in 2017. His age helps too, in that he's only 24 years old still. While I didn't want to get rid of Cooks, I do think he's slightly overvalued by the fantasy community, and with Edelman coming back next season, that could be a crowded group of pass catchers with a 41 year old Brady.

WPIAFP

#83 ralphster

ralphster

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:37 PM

Gave: Reed, Vernon Davis, Ingram, Manny Sanders.

Got: Crowell, Dez, Hunter Henry, early 2019 3rd.

Reed was at the end of his contract so had to go.
“When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something” ~ D. Butkus

#84 lesjroza

lesjroza

FF Geek

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:06 PM

Gave: Reed, Vernon Davis, Ingram, Manny Sanders.

Got: Crowell, Dez, Hunter Henry, early 2019 3rd.

Reed was at the end of his contract so had to go.

I think you got good

Really, really hard to peg a value for Reed at this point though