Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians

Haitians such as Andre, however, noticed that very little of this aid money actually got to poor people in Haiti. Some projects championed by the Clintons, such as the building of industrial parks and posh hotels, cost a great deal of money and offered scarce benefits to the truly needy. Port-au-Prince was supposed to be rebuilt; it was never rebuilt. Projects aimed at creating jobs proved to be bitter disappointments. Haitian unemployment remained high, largely undented by the funds that were supposed to pour into the country. Famine and illness continued to devastate the island nation.

The Haitian protesters noticed an interesting pattern involving the Clintons and the designation of how aid funds were used. They observed that a number of companies that received contracts in Haiti happened to be entities that made large donations to the Clinton Foundation. The Haitian contracts appeared less tailored to the needs of Haiti than to the needs of the companies that were performing the services. In sum, Haitian deals appeared to be a quid pro quo for filling the coffers of the Clintons.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

First Response? Who built the Posh hotels? Who works at the Posh hotels?

Honestly, that was the first glaring Gap in the above that I saw.

First Response? Who built the Posh hotels? Who works at the Posh hotels?

Honestly, that was the first glaring Gap in the above that I saw.

Let me take a page from the liberal hand book if I may.

Who built the posh hotels? Temporary jobs

Who works at the posh hotels? Service economy jobs at best. And if you think a livable wage isn't paid here in the good old USA, I can guaranfuckingtee you it's worse in a sbithole like Haiti.

• Like 1

Let me take a page from the liberal hand book if I may.

Who built the posh hotels? Temporary jobs

Who works at the posh hotels? Service economy jobs at best. And if you think a livable wage isn't paid here in the good old USA, I can guaranfuckingtee you it's worse in a sbithole like Haiti.

So, Haitians.

Check out the telecom deal the Clintons struck with an Irish company in Haiti. That's the doozy of the bunch.

Check out the telecom deal the Clintons struck with an Irish company in Haiti. That's the doozy of the bunch.

Hillarys brother i think ?

Why bother responding if you can't or don't care about the subject?

Just ignore the thread. :dunno:

Him and no one listenstome23 come into political threads to complain about people talking about politics. Mental disorders indeed.

why do you defend criminals? Because they align with your mental disorder ?

Here's the thing about supermike. He's a smart guy, but he's so scared of being called a racist or bigot he will avoid the truth. And instead deflect and virtue signal. Hopefully he'll come around.

Clinton: Best president of my lifetime.

Dallas: You've never been there, but you heard it's nice. Lol

Why bother responding if you can't or don't care about the subject?

Just ignore the thread. :dunno:

Awe come on..all in fun....seriously. Lighten up Francis.

• Like 1

I see the Left does not see the difference between contributing to the process of making a chithole country for your own personal gain and calling a chithole country a chithole country.