Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

Sadly you think it isn't affecting you or America. Ignorance is bliss.

What is "it"?

I vote my conscience and go with the most qualified candidate regardless of the letter next to their name.

I think this is the same line of logic that causes people to vote in sheeplike droves for their team regardless of the issues or qualifications of the candidate. At least youre honest about it though.

The Left is getting good at projecting.

"Trump colluded with Russia" evidence revealed shows it was actually Dems.

"Conservatives want to put you black people back in chains" while they ignore conditions in urban areas.

Democrats have shown they are the ones who support criminals for office. Why? "Because I gots to....."

• Like 1

The Left is getting good at projecting.

"Trump colluded with Russia" evidence revealed shows it was actually Dems.

"Conservatives want to put you black people back in chains" while they ignore conditions in urban areas.

Democrats have shown they are the ones who support criminals for office. Why? "Because I gots to....."

And those Democrats are using your logic: The other side is so bad / dangerous that I will vote for any Dem no matter how unqualified or corrupt he appears to be.

• Like 1

What is "it"?

I vote my conscience and go with the most qualified candidate regardless of the letter next to their name.

:doh:

The aforementioned crimes such as using Justice Dept (IRS too) againsf those who you disagree with. You're okay with that?

And those Democrats are using your logic: The other side is so bad / dangerous that I will vote for any Dem no matter how unqualified or corrupt he appears to be.

Overwhelmingly Democrats do that.

Moore lost because Conservatives DON'T do that.

:doh:

The aforementioned crimes such as using Justice Dept (IRS too) againsf those who you disagree with. You're okay with that?

I am not sure what you are thinking. Do you honestly think that Republicans do no wrong and everything bad is done by Democrats?

Here is a tip - they both suck.

I am not sure what you are thinking. Do you honestly think that Republicans do no wrong and everything bad is done by Democrats?

Here is a tip - they both suck.

Answer the question....you okay with that?

Answer the question....you okay with that?

With Dems using their power improperly? No I am not good with that. I am not good with voting for a kiddie-diddler either.

Answer my question.

Overwhelmingly Democrats do that.

Moore lost because Conservatives DON'T do that.

Everyone thinks their side doesnt do that.

I think they both do things wrong. Dems just have a great deal more capacity to abuse their power than the Repubs do. Maybe it's knowing the media will pretty much back them up.

God are we still going on with this left vs right pissing match? Its just sad.

Trump focking sucks. Probably the worst president ever and easily that by a mile in modern times. Hes just awful.

Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate and the Clintons are dirty. Fock them too. Also theyre completely irrelevant now since the only silver lining to electing the worst president of modern times and a complete national embarrassment is that at least Hillary Clinton isnt president.

This has all been obvious going back even before the election itself. Catch the fock up people

I think they both do things wrong. Dems just have a great deal more capacity to abuse their power than the Repubs do. Maybe it's knowing the media will pretty much back them up.

Sure sounds paranoid or naïve to me. Not sure which one it is in your case.

I think this is the same line of logic that causes people to vote in sheeplike droves for their team regardless of the issues or qualifications of the candidate. At least youre honest about it though.

What a fraud you are.

God are we still going on with this left vs right pissing match? Its just sad.

Trump focking sucks. Probably the worst president ever and easily that by a mile in modern times. Hes just awful.

Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate and the Clintons are dirty. Fock them too. Also theyre completely irrelevant now since the only silver lining to electing the worst president of modern times and a complete national embarrassment is that at least Hillary Clinton isnt president.

This has all been obvious going back even before the election itself. Catch the fock up people

Given your emotional state, you should go see a counselor.

Sure sounds paranoid or naïve to me. Not sure which one it is in your case.

Please post a link were the Republicans used the IRS, FBI or DOJ against it's political opponents.

Please post a link were the Republicans used the IRS, FBI or DOJ against it's political opponents.

Well, I don't think that I need to go on a fishing trip for you, but most recently, I think that Trump fired Comey from the FBI because he wouldn't do what was asked. Let's start there.

The irony.

Yeah. Loved your whole "people are sheep and just vote for their party" line. Such a troll.

I will never, ever be a republican.

Yes, it would be a cake walk for the GOP, except for the fact that the country is doing a lot better since a Democrat has been in charge.

This is how Republicans are created. It makes me question the fact that I vote with these types, and I've paid my dues as a proud Democrat, but my loyalty is being chipped away.

I can't vote democrat anymore. These people disgust me and I refuse to be aligned with them.

:lol:

:lol:

So which is it stalky? You chastise people for voting the party line and for not voting the party line. A little clarification would be nice. Then again, it's just trolling so I guess there won't be an answer.

Right wingers defending Trump are the reason they have no cred. Then again, who are they going to talk about, Jeb? Ha!

:o :lol: :music_guitarred:

:o :lol: :music_guitarred:

Troll on. At least you're proving we aren't all sheep who vote the party line. Thanks.

Troll on. At least you're proving we aren't all sheep who vote the party line. Thanks.

You should get a daytime Emmy for your performance as MB: Lifelong Democrat. :first:

You should get a daytime Emmy for your performance as MB: Lifelong Democrat. :first:

I'd lose out to your performance as MDC: Road tripping Eagles fan. Then again, probably not. Digby claiming he was the surgeon general would be more believable.

I'd lose out to your performance as MDC: Road tripping Eagles fan. Then again, probably not. Digby claiming he was the surgeon general would be more believable.

I posted pics and my travel itinerary. Have you posted those photos of your in ground pool with the deck yet, Bozo? 🤡

I posted pics and my travel itinerary. Have you posted those photos of your in ground pool with the deck yet, Bozo? 🤡

Didn't see your pics. Didn't happen. Doesn't appear anyone else has either.

Has anyone?

Anybody whose gone to imgur and looked for username HTisatwat . :thumbsup:

Anybody see pics of your pool? :dunno:

Anybody whose gone to imgur and looked for username HTisatwat . :thumbsup:

Anybody see pics of your pool? :dunno:

So no one. Fraud.

imgur.com/gallery/oBakf

Pool pics? :dunno:

I don't have that app. Post them here.

I don't have that app. Post them here.

You don't need an app dummy - put the link in your browser. Then go look in the mirror and slap yourself in the face, very hard. :doh:

You don't need an app dummy - put the link in your browser. Then go look in the mirror and slap yourself in the face, very hard. :doh:

I did. Nothing.

Pathetic. I must have really gotten your goat.

I'm serious. Maybe because I'm on an iPhone? No good at this stuff. Oh well, based upon your large cache of lies and misleadings, I maintain you're FOS. I'm good with that.