Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

I dont want to overstate the impact, but... Alabama has turned blue. Its only a matter of time before the rest of the Deep South follows and we finally get V.I. Lenin Jr. in as president/premier :wub:

Uhm...no it hasn't. You're grossly over exaggerating this election. Not surprised, lefties everywhere are. Just like the Presidential election last year.

Democrats will lose this seat at the next election. When is that? Next year?

Uhm...no it hasn't. You're grossly over exaggerating this election. Not surprised, lefties everywhere are. Just like the Presidential election last year.

Democrats will lose this seat at the next election. When is that? Next year?

Sarcasm fella, sarcasm.

So, just to be clear, is the left really acting like this is some resounding victory? Jones BARELY beat a man accused of being a hebefile and/or ephebophile - a very damaged candidate to begin with. If you BARELY beat someone accused of being a pervert, what does that say about you?

Do they think they would have won against any other candidate than Moore? They don't hold on to this seat very long, IMO.

Jones barely beat him in one of the reddest states in the nation. I believe the last closest congressional election was in the early 2000s when the Republican only won by 19%.

I think this is a slight referendum on Trump, but mostly I'm just glad a scumbag POS like Moore is out of office. I don't care at all about the repercussions or the seat.

Well, it was the first Democratic Senate win in Alabama in 25 years. Probably a reflection on a sh!tty candidate and won't happen in the next election. It does, however, impact what Trump wants to get done as this will be yet another vote that will go against him in the Senate.

It is a win for everyone in that this chump doesn't get into Congress, but it is just another sad statement about both parties and politics in America.

Another stolen election by Soros & the Left

So, just to be clear, is the left really acting like this is some resounding victory? Jones BARELY beat a man accused of being a hebefile and/or ephebophile - a very damaged candidate to begin with. If you BARELY beat someone accused of being a pervert, what does that say about you?

Do they think they would have won against any other candidate than Moore? They don't hold on to this seat very long, IMO.

The first democrat in that position in 25 years is a big deal. The fact that there were still almost 50% of the votes for someone who diddles kids (allegedly) is more a referendum on the voters, not on the democratic candidate. What that tells you is there is almost nothing that is going to get those people to vote D. Jesus Christ himself wouldn't have won with much more of a margin if he had a D next to his name down there.

To answer your second question, if it was a different candidate, the D gets crushed in a landslide.

I also agree they will not hold the seat through the next election.

To make it clear, I don't think this is some referendum against the Republican party/agenda like a lot of liberals are saying. It's solely due to the candidate with pedo/racist tendencies bringing out the opposition.

You realize a Democrat won in an area where polls showed that abortion was rated worse that petofilia and cheered on this man when he said that teaching evolution causes school shootings

Definitely candidate specific. Trump supported somebody different in the primary, and despite wanting to hold that senate seat for ®, he shouldn't have endorsed Moore. Very short sighted play.

Kilroy does have me thinking...how did this guy hold the DA job and get elected as a judge with all of these allegations looming. Weird timing.

You realize a Democrat won in an area where polls showed that abortion was rated worse that petofilia and cheered on this man when he said that teaching evolution causes school shootings

Well, in abortion you do kill the baby, so you could see it being worse than pedophilia. Death has to rank up there as pretty bad.

I have serious doubts, but I hope this is an awakening. The Black Vote, specifically the young Black Vote, can affect real change. The older generation largely supported Hillary due to their Clinton loyalties.

Great. Look where the young black roam......that what kinds USA you are wishing for?

Great. Look where the young black roam......that what kinds USA you are wishing for?

United States of BalTroit. But you see, they only want their vote. They only offer a hand out that they don't have to play for. Blacks will be ignored after this, like they have been all along.

I have serious doubts, but I hope this is an awakening. The Black Vote, specifically the young Black Vote, can affect real change. The older generation largely supported Hillary due to their Clinton loyalties.

Why do you think we work so hard to incarcerate them? Can't have them voting and screwing up the status quo. Between incarceration and voter suppression it's been working out pretty well. Guess we'll have double up our efforts in Alabama.

I'll go out on a limb and say Doug Jones will win re-election in 2020. He's a level headed democrat (more of a centrist than anything) and well spoken on the issues. He's not a crazy libtartd in the mold of Pelosi/Warren/Sanders. He's got a solid chance in 2020. The abortion issue is his biggest achilles heal, though and about the only thing that'll do him in.

I'll go out on a limb and say Doug Jones will win re-election in 2020. He's a level headed democrat (more of a centrist than anything) and well spoken on the issues. He's not a crazy libtartd in the mold of Pelosi/Warren/Sanders. He's got a solid chance in 2020. The abortion issue is his biggest achilles heal, though and about the only thing that'll do him in.

I say low chance... next election will be back to normal voter turnout because it isnt some big deal and the traditional voter turnout favors republicans

Yeah, I don't think anyone should be too enthused by this.

Most especially, Alabama - and the way they look nationwide.

They're trying to turn that place around - attract auto and tech - and this wasn't a big help.

If the R had won, there would be fringes acting like they just won the world, just as you see with the left.

But I think most people's take away is "What a frigging shiit-show' across the board.

I would have like that trump supporting vote but oh well we will continue to MAGA!

The pill, yes. A rubber, no. No mixing with a rubber

No mixing with a pill either jethro.

The pill, via hormones, causes the ovaries to not release an egg into the uterus, the giving nothing for the sperm to impregnate.

HTH

No mixing with a pill either jethro.

The pill, via hormones, causes the ovaries to not release an egg into the uterus, the giving nothing for the sperm to impregnate.

HTH

I meant morning after pill.

Did you see Moore's wife before the election?

Some people say we don't like Jewish people. But one of our lawyers is a Jew.

Holy crap. The worst part was you could tell that she thought she hit it out of the park with that one.

Did you see Moore's wife before the election?

Some people say we don't like Jewish people. But one of our lawyers is a Jew.

Holy crap. The worst part was you could tell that she thought she hit it out of the park with that one.

She said she knew some Jews on the moon too.

Poetic justice the man who said sick people lived unhealthy lives and should pay more for insurance has aggressive prostate cancer?

White men and women, even college educated women, voted for Moore.

From CNN:

Jones' victory was fueled by huge turnout -- and near-unanimous support -- from black voters.

Turnout was much stronger in heavily African-American counties, relative to recent presidential elections, than in rural, white counties.

CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.

Those Whites that voted Moore chose the lesser of two evils.

Those Blacks voted Democrat not for morality but for the Party.

Don't make it that blacks took the morale high ground. Remember Marion Berry....

Those Whites that voted Moore choose the lesser of two evils.

A child molester was the lesser of two evils? lol

Lol.. the guy got banned from the mall, and it wasn't for shoplifting at ambercrombie.

Yea.... I'm gonna have to go ahead and umm, disagree with Filthy here..

Lol.. the guy got banned from the mall, and it wasn't for shoplifting at ambercrombie.

He was only there cause he heard young women's pants were half off.

So you're telling me there was a mall in Alabama 35 years ago? Now I have my doubts.

Agree or disagree.....I don't care. I as a Conservative view the Left as a greater evil (threat to our Liberty) than one man's sins.

Uranium One, use of FBI/DOJ against political opponents, etc....tip the scales of right and wrong much more than some pervert. If you still support voting Democratic at this point, that's what you're supporting. NOTHING is wrong so long as you get your agenda passed.

Agree or disagree.....I don't care. I as a Conservative view the Left as a greater evil (threat to our Liberty) than one man's sins.

Uranium One, use of FBI/DOJ against political opponents, etc....tip the scales of right and wrong much more than some pervert. If you still support voting Democratic at this point, that's what you're supporting. NOTHING is wrong so long as you get your agenda passed.

Sadly, I don't think that your view is unique.

I think this is the same line of logic that causes people to vote in sheeplike droves for their team regardless of the issues or qualifications of the candidate. At least youre honest about it though.