Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

I dont watch tv news but I wish I had for this particular election cycle. These Alabama folk... I didnt even realize people like that still exist! :lol:

• Like 1

Looks like a lock now 65+% reporting and he's at 52.5% to Jones @ 46%

Its tightening up but Im sure Moore wins. I mean, its alabama

Congrats Senator Moore

The fun is just beginnning

Oops.

Sounds like Jones will pull away here late if Jefferson County is whats left to report.

I know it's Alabama, but if you can't handedly beat a guy who was banned from the mall, there are problems on both sides. This is who you came up with and this is who you chose? Man, the system is totally screwed

• Like 1

This has to get exhausting... It simply has to, nobody can be this much of a shill for one party..

You have to be new here.

That is all this place is. With a handful of sane rational people.

I know it's Alabama, but if you can't handedly beat a guy who was banned from the mall, there are problems on both sides. This is who you came up with and this is who you chose? Man, the system is totally screwed

This speaks more to the state of our country than who is running for office.

This speaks more to the state of our country than who is running for office.

I think so, and to the quality of person who is willing to run

You know, every once in awhile I wonder how guys like Larry the Cable Guy and Incredibly stupid TV shows like America's Least funny home videos and all this other b******* exist much less thrives in America? Then you listen to somebody from places like Alabama talk for 3 minutes and that's all you need to know.

Jim Morrison lied to us.

In ten years we won;t remember Roy Moore or Doug Jones' names. The one we'll remember is Luther Strange.

Lucky break for Republicans, really. Moore was going to be a humongous albatross

35% turnout to off cycle elections is never a good thing for republicans.

Although, I agree Moore would probably be more devastating to the GOP. This was basically Bannon and the fascists vs. the GOP establishment, with the clown being a puppet for both.

In every race going forward I assume there will be some sort of sexual abuse or harassment allegations on both sides. THIS is how you kill off a movement like metoo. You flood the public conscious till we become desensitized to it.

In every race going forward I assume there will be some sort of sexual abuse or harassment allegations on both sides. THIS is how you kill off a movement like metoo. You flood the public conscious till we become desensitized to it.

Sad you want to lump child abuse in with harassment

In every race going forward I assume there will be some sort of sexual abuse or harassment allegations on both sides.

Yep. Right now there are 33 Senators gearing up. And none of them really know who might come out.

The guy was a da and then an Alabama supreme Court Justice....but it took him running for an important Senate seat for these allegations to come out. GTFO

Yep. Right now there are 33 Senators gearing up. And none of them really know who might come out.

I would think that at this point TONS of hush money is being paid out by Congress to lots of women who were on their way to church holding their Bible's singing glory to the Lord when the big bad man came along and raped them.

Who would ever expose their dirty laundry for the sake of politics? EVERYONE has made mistakes. EVERYONE has caused another to feel uneasy for one reason or another. EVERYONE has been involved in a situation where sexual allegations of harassment could be made.

Being in the spotlight is slowly losing its coolness....especially for political purposes.

Now, carry on.