Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

Sony Michel - Legit or just gonna be another Pats RB?

GFIAFP

Oh stop haha. Theres no faking this posting style. Only thing close was Dustin Hoffman in Rain man.

Someone dropped Sony 2 weeks ago and I quickly snatched. Been a shinning light to my starting line up. I got lucky. Unless they trade for a formidable RB3 for the squad he will be flexed every week.

Should I trade kerryon and Amari for Sony?

I have plenty of WRs with Thielen, juju, Edelman, Amari, Corey Davis, keelan Cole

My RBs are DJ, Kerryon, Drake, Rojo

As you can see I need more RB consistency

My opinion is this kids about to start chugging. FFT has him 21st right now but I'm not even hesitating to start him over Phil Lindsay against the Jets. NE going to get up and this kid is going to close.

Trying to trade him

QB Mahomes/Mayfield

RB Barkley/A Jones/Lindsay/Michel

WR M Thomas/Edelman/Boyd/Landry

TE Njoku/Brate

K Legatron

Def Dal

Dropping R Freeman for Kicker this week.

I only start 2WR and flex W/R/T. I was rejected for Ertz and Kelce already, so hoping to upgrade my WR2 from Edelman/Boyd to one of the top guys.

I wonder what a package of Michel and Boyd/Edelman/Landry can get.

Michel's value is low right now and some shrewd owners probably trying to buy. I am of the opinion that his value will be on the rise soon enough.

Michel's value is low right now and some shrewd owners probably trying to buy. I am of the opinion that his value will be on the rise soon enough.

As a Sony owner in both my leagues I hope that is true. This week will be big to see if his knee is better and he can put a stranglehold on the job. If he struggles this week and Rexy coming back it could he a big problem.

I hope. Boodie could mix in Burkhead heavily when he returns.