Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Scientists manage to teleport an object into Earth's orbit for the first time

For the first time ever, a team of scientists from China have managed to successfully teleport a photon from the ground to a satellite in Earth's orbit 311-miles away. This strange phenomenon occurs when two quantum objects, such as photons, share a wave function. Since they come into existence simultanously, they share the same identity, even when separated. This means whatever happens to one, happens to the other - wherever it exists.

https://www.space.com/37506-quantum-teleportation-record-shattered.html

This is actually pretty incredible.. Once again the Quantum theory clashes with General Relativity.

• Like 1

Did they have to fudge the data to make it a reality like those climate guys are always doing ?

Stewie Griffin has been doing this for ages

Stuff like this is just way too complicated for the flat earthers. It's easier to just call it all bulls1t than to actually try to figure it out

Stuff like this is just way too complicated for the flat earthers. It's easier to just call it all bulls1t than to actually try to figure it out

I witnessed a heated argument on FB over the earth being round :doh:

I never believed in 3d printers, until I shot myself in the foot with a 3d gun

They teleported the same way I teleport an email from my phone to another persons phone.

:o

you should trademark that shizz

I witnessed a heated argument on FB over the earth being round :doh:

There are thousands of actual photographs of the earth. I have to think that anyone still pretending to believe it's flat is just trolling at this point. Or mentally retarded.

There are thousands of actual photographs of the earth. I have to think that anyone still pretending to believe it's flat is just trolling at this point. Or mentally retarded.

That's what I think when I hear it. I assume they are trolling

Closer to the latter. Beyond photos, we can fly around it, sail etc, it's just not up for debate. Any flat earther is just plain old fashioned stupid.

Closer to the latter. Beyond photos, we can fly around it, sail etc, it's just not up for debate. Any flat earther is just plain old fashioned stupid.

They also ignore the biggest hole in their argument too:

Why hasn't ONE person...just ONE person, in the history of the Earth...ever gone to the "edge" and taken a picture?

I've met one of the NASA agents that did some time guarding on the ice wall. It's true.

They also ignore the biggest hole in their argument too:

Why hasn't ONE person...just ONE person, in the history of the Earth...ever gone to the "edge" and taken a picture?

Because there are NASA agents guarding it