Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe steps down under pressure

This is funny considering your the guy who believes in RUSSIAN GOLDEN SHOWERS in an unsubstantiated report.

I believe in them?

Link?

Nice try liar

Tick tock.

Hannity is the only show in primetime that has investigative journalists.

See Sarah Carter.

See Tom Fitton.

Sarah Carter last week said their would be resignations this week. So far she is looking pretty credible. She is saying there are whistle blowers, more resignations to come. She is the one who brought up 302 abuse.

She has more investigative ability in her left nipple than MSNBC, CNN, and HuffPo have on their entire payroll

• Like 1

Another reveal tonight on Hannity; McCabe directed agents to alter their 302s (notes regarding interviews, etc). There's a lot of whistleblowers out there revealing just how corrupt the upper echelons of the FBI/DOJ were/are.

302's, while often referred to as "notes " are official documents and considered evidence. If Flynn had to plea to a felony, and if MCCabe did that, he is focked. I hope they took his firearm away from him.

Tick tock.

See Sarah Carter.

See Tom Fitton.

If this all comes down the way it's looking, Sara Carter and her partner have to get a Pulitzer. If Woodward and Bernstein can get one for a second rate burglary and subsequent cover up, this is a lock. Their work the last year on this has been spot on. Good job out of Hannity for giving them the opportunity to let Americans know and understand whats been going on. No one else was.
  • Like 2

Tick tock.

See Sarah Carter.

See Tom Fitton.

Sarah Carter last week said their would be resignations this week. So far she is looking pretty credible. She is saying there are whistle blowers, more resignations to come. She is the one who brought up 302 abuse.

She has more investigative ability in her left nipple than MSNBC, CNN, and HuffPo have on their entire payroll

So investigative he denied his own network confirmed something last week?

He isa partisan hack that spreads falsehoods constantly.

Of course you believe him.

What a joke

Less than 24 hours after reading the memo, Wray fires McCabe. Keep in mind that until yesterday Wray threatened to quit if McCabe was forced out.

Wray knows what's in the memo is true and McCabe won't be the only person removed over it.

^^^That.

Not the silly declaration that the "rule of law" is under attack.

The Rule of Law being attacked already happened. This McCabe POS is getting his ass kicked to the curb because he was one the ones doing the attacking, ffs.

• Like 1

Someone ask Slo what part of this thread is false i.e. anything about McCabe? I'd bet he'll say either 'it's not worth debating' or 'it's been covered'.

Such a focking delusional hack.

Someone ask Slo what part of this thread is false i.e. anything about McCabe? I'd bet he'll say either 'it's not worth debating' or 'it's been covered'.

Such a focking delusional hack.

He believes that Golden Showers happened but doesn't believe actual evidence and facts. Whatever his DNC and MSNBC masters on the plantations say, he believes - no questions asked.

He believes in Golden Showers happened but doesn't believe actual evidence and facts. Whatever his DNC and MSNBC masters on the plantations say, he believes - no questions asked.

What evidence or facts?

Why lying about golden showers?

Why again lying about MSNBC (also a funny claim in a thread now praising Hannity).

You simply troll and nothing more Max.

What evidence or facts?

Why lying about golden showers?

Why again lying about MSNBC (also a funny claim in a thread now praising Hannity).

You simply troll and nothing more Max.

Ooof. Are you really saying you didn't fall for the pee-pee dossier? Cuz ya did.

Holy ######...you believe Hannity.

BYW...google Assange and fake Hannity account.

Good stuff

https://www.thedailybeast.com/julian-assange-thought-he-was-messaging-sean-hannity-when-he-offered-news-on-democrat-investigating-trump-russia

only a retard would believe this was true.

Julian Assange is supposedly DM'in Hannity on twitter? About communicating on back channels?

LOL

Assange doesn't DM anyone on twitter. He knows that twitter monitors people's DMs. And why wouldn't he just use the back channel to message Hannity, rather than use twitter to tell him to use the back channel?

I bet this blew up on twitter by the blue check Nazis.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/julian-assange-thought-he-was-messaging-sean-hannity-when-he-offered-news-on-democrat-investigating-trump-russia

only a retard would believe this was true.

Julian Assange is supposedly DM'in Hannity on twitter? About communicating on back channels?

LOL

Assange doesn't DM anyone on twitter. He knows that twitter monitors people's DMs. And why wouldn't he just use the back channel to message Hannity, rather than use twitter to tell him to use the back channel?

I bet this blew up on twitter by the blue check Nazis.

So you have no information to actually refute it?

I just said it was interesting stuff.

Isn't he supposed to stay on (with .gov) till March or something and then retire? Am I confusing my names?

Isn't he supposed to stay on (with .gov) till March or something and then retire? Am I confusing my names?

Reported that he (McCabe) was 'Removed' from the building and is on terminal leave pending retirement.

Reported that he (McCabe) was 'Removed' from the building and is on terminal leave pending retirement.

Guess I heard it differently this morning. (Radio)

Hopefully he gets his full pension.

Guess I heard it differently this morning. (Radio)

Hopefully he gets his full pension.

:shocking:

Hopefully he gets Federal Pound him in the a$$ prison along with all the co-conspirators.

• Like 1

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

It's truly sad there are guys here who'd rather remain silent or defend these abuses by our government than stand up for the principles upon which this great nation was built.

Be a man FFS.

Yes he leaves in March with a pension.

He's been removed already; no access.............i.e. persona non grata.

If he did indeed participate in the spy ring and had agents alter 302s, his a$$ is going to prison and forget the pension.

Yes he leaves in March with a pension.

Not yet. He's still on the clock. He can be fired. And I'm betting he will be. Or quit. If he quits he's not subject to the same type of questioning that an employee would be.

Tick tock.

See Sarah Carter.

See Tom Fitton.

Sarah Carter last week said their would be resignations this week. So far she is looking pretty credible.

I wonder if she was the one that forced Hannity to have to do a full 180 during the course of his own 1 hour show last week? Well we've checked with our own journalist and.... And then 39 minutes later? So I've got an update... Now let's go look at a car chase!

No kidding. Hysterical.

I wonder if she was the one that forced Hannity to have to do a full 180 during the course of his own 1 hour show last week? Well we've checked with our own journalist and.... And then 39 minutes later? So I've got an update... Now let's go look at a car chase!

No kidding. Hysterical.

Why was McCabe forced to resign?

Another name in the growing list of demotions, firings, etc.........the list you still haven't come up with a reason if there's nothing to the FBI/DOJ corruption scandal.

No kidding. Hysterical.

Nobody gives a about your 1 reply thread.

Where you been all day?

Prison library only open at night now?

• Like 1

Nobody gives a ###### about your 1 reply thread.

Where you been all day?

Prison library only open at night now?

He was helping McCabe fill out Unemployment paperwork and organ donor cards (if he knows dirt on Hillary).

Not looking good for McCabe. IG Horowitz (aka Honest Horowitz) has been investigating for several months McCabe's actions prior to the 2016 election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/internal-justice-department-probe-eyes-mccabes-role-in-final-weeks-of-2016-election/2018/01/30/db2ea8f0-05c7-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.3425857a365c

The Justice Department’s inspector general has been focused for months on why Andrew McCabe, as the No. 2 official at the FBI, appeared not to act for about three weeks on a request to examine a batch of Hillary Clinton-related emails found in the latter stages of the 2016 election campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

The inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has been asking witnesses why FBI leadership seemed unwilling to move forward on the examination of emails found on the laptop of former congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) until late October — about three weeks after first being alerted to the issue, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.
A key question of the internal investigation is whether McCabe or anyone else at the FBI wanted to avoid taking action on the laptop findings until after the Nov. 8 election, these people said. It is unclear whether the inspector general has reached any conclusions on that point.

Not looking good for McCabe. IG Horowitz (aka Honest Horowitz) has been investigating for several months McCabe's actions prior to the 2016 election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/internal-justice-department-probe-eyes-mccabes-role-in-final-weeks-of-2016-election/2018/01/30/db2ea8f0-05c7-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.3425857a365c

Same reason many werent acting? And werent fully acting and reporting in Trump issues.

Not wanting leaks during an election.

Good read here...

https://mobile.twitter.com/sethabramson/status/958456837409517569?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Eother

I doubt that OIG report will be all you hope for either.

Have a feeling you will be very disappointed with what comes out of all of this.

Same reason many werent acting? And werent fully acting and reporting in Trump issues.

Good read here...

https://mobile.twitter.com/sethabramson/status/958456837409517569?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Eother

Have a feeling you will be very disappointed with what comes out of all of this.

i recall lots of leaks, all painting trump in a bad light. Coincidence?

i recall lots of leaks, all painting trump in a bad light. Coincidence?

During the election?

No you dont. Not about the FBI investigating him you dont.

During the election?

No you dont. Not about the FBI investigating him you dont.

well that's because they illegally kept their illegal investigation hidden from the oversight committee. Now why would they do that ?

Good read here...

The IG is investigating why the email investigation suddenly hit the wall once it hit McCabe's desk. You can't paint that any other way than an investigation into obstruction of justice.

:wacko:

well that's because they illegally kept their illegal investigation hidden from the oversight committee. Now why would they do that ?

The investigation wasnt illegal.

The investigation wasnt illegal.

Without validated evidence and oversight, it was. Everything gleaned from it is fruit of the poisoned tree and will be dismissed.

Without validated evidence and oversight, it was. Everything gleaned from it is fruit of the poisoned tree and will be dismissed.

Right? It so ###### obvious even a caveman could understand it. But not Slo Flake. That boy ain't right.

um yeah, it was.

Link to such proof?

Hint...this FISA memo doesnt contend what you are saying.

Neither does the last link you provided about 702 stuff.