Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Why don't the Texans Bench That Bum!

Osweiler is the worst QB in the NFL. When are the coaches going to realize this? Why dont they give someone else a chance? This type of awful play is killing the other Texans like Hopkins & Miller. This has to change

I've had enough of it. I made a serious error picking Hopkins over Green and David Johnson in the draft. I'm probably going to try to package Nuk in a deal for Cooks or someone of that value. The upside for Nuk is huge but man his QB has destroyed his value. It's extraordinarily frustrating.

Their offense is so predictable right now.... but I guess it is hard to throw on early downs when your QB is off target constantly.

I've had enough of it. I made a serious error picking Hopkins over Green and David Johnson in the draft. I'm probably going to try to package Nuk in a deal for Cooks or someone of that value. The upside for Nuk is huge but man his QB has destroyed his value. It's extraordinarily frustrating.

I am in the same boat. The only thing holding me back is HOU's schedule is pretty good the rest of the way. No more MIN and DEN DEF's to contend with. I'm not expecting elite numbers by any means, but decent WR2 not out of the question. If you're set on selling him make sure to bring up the fact his upcoming schedule is good at least.

Everyone said he's just as good as what they had last season.

Guess not.

His upside seems to crippled by Osweiler.

I'm afraid if he has a stinker against DET, who he should put up nice numbers, it's going to really hurt his trade value. At least coming off a bad game after DEN you can blame playing against a great defense.

What are some WR I can target in a package deal that includes Hopkins? I originally thought Cooks would be a pretty good guy to target. Cobb has been hot lately but hes had his share of clunkers. Both Cobb and Cooks have elite QB throwing to them though.

Everyone said he's just as good as what they had last season.

Guess not.

I'd say the jury is still out. Remember that Hoyer came in with previous starting experience, while this is really Osweiler's first starting gig. He has flashed at times, but also been pretty bad at other times. With the money the Texans gave him, there is no way he is getting benched this season or probably even next season (unless he somehow regresses into JaMarcus Russell territory). After that, they may be able to move on if he is really showing no improvement. There is a learning curve to the QB position that different players pick up at different paces and all players go through rough stretches - heck, folks were saying Brady was "done" a couple of years ago and Aaron Rodgers had lost "it" as recently as a week ago. If anyone is selling Hopkins - they are selling low and I'd be buying.

As a Raider fan I was hoping Osweiler would end up back in Denver. This guy just doesn't get it. Been in the league five years, and still hasn't slowed down for him.

It was against Denver, even Cam was awful against them.

He's been bad ALL year not just vs denver last night. He has zero touch and just tries to rocket passes.

I didn't see any upside to him signing with the Texans for the Texans.

And I don't think it will change.

He's not a starter .

I read many of post that where ranking Hopkins lower then his vaule and they where right on.

It was against Denver, even Cam was awful against them.

oh what game was Osweiler good in? I must have missed that