Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe steps down under pressure

Link to such proof?

Hint...this FISA memo doesnt contend what you are saying.

Neither does the last link you provided about 702 stuff.

explain why they kept it hidden from oversight

So...you have no link to it being illegal? And will just start the asking random questions as if that proves something rather than providing anything to support your conclusion?

Especially such questions like this? That even if it happened as you say...Id have no unearthly clue as to why they did something as Im not privy to that information.

Comey blames it on Priestrap. Were they setting him up to take the fall like they tried to with Admiral Mike Rogers or was Priestrap in on it?

We might have ourselves another hero to add to Rogers, Nunes, Seth Rich, etc.......

Comey blames it on Priestrap. Were they setting him up to take the fall like they tried to with Admiral Mike Rogers or was Priestrap in on it?

We might have ourselves another hero to add to Rogers, Nunes, Seth Rich, etc.......

he may have no choice but to turn

he may have no choice but to turn

Turn?

Holy fock you all are deep down the tinfoil hat rabbit hole.

Turn?

Holy fock you all are deep down the tinfoil hat rabbit hole.

Yep, just like when we didn't buy into the DNC hacked server, the DNI/DOJ/FBI telling us Trump was colluding with Russia, etc........

Now that the script has flipped and your side ran out of bullets, you just want the pain (to your egos) to stop. You focking idiots got focking catfished.................

Some anons think that Strzok, Page, McCabe, Priestrap were all in on it, but keeping Comey out of the loop. Based on the texts and some of the "secret" comms (lol, they thought they could hide from NSA) this appears to be a possibility.

Hard to believe Comey would be dumb enough to perjure himself and commit a crime leaking classified info, unless it was part of a grand plan. Kind of like Flynn lying to the FBI over something that wasn't even illegal. Either those career guys are dumber than rocks or there is something else going on.

Yep, just like when we didn't buy into the DNC hacked server, the DNI/DOJ/FBI telling us Trump was colluding with Russia, etc........

Now that the script has flipped and your side ran out of bullets, you just want the pain (to your egos) to stop. You focking idiots got focking catfished.................

At some point, does the constant winning you do against SloNuff ever bore you? Do you ever wish that he would win a debate at least once? Just to shake things up a bit?

At some point, does the constant winning you do against SloNuff ever bore you? Do you ever wish that he would win a debate at least once? Just to shake things up a bit?

He wins against me? By apparently responding to everything I post despite being told he is on ignore and me not replying to him anymore?

Winning?

Seems the only thing you did was expose he is a nutjob.

Did he win about Seth rich and Pizzagate too? U1...or all the other bogus theories he bought into that fizzled out.

Dont worry...youll be the same soon...ignored but still following me around like a lost puppy.

This is funny considering your the guy who believes in RUSSIAN GOLDEN SHOWERS in an unsubstantiated report.

Here also believes every article that only source is a person familiar with a line of thinking

He wins against me? By apparently responding to everything I post despite being told he is on ignore and me not replying to him anymore?

Winning?

Seems the only thing you did was expose he is a nutjob.

Did he win about Seth rich and Pizzagate too? U1...or all the other bogus theories he bought into that fizzled out.

Dont worry...youll be the same soon...ignored but still following me around like a lost puppy.

So, just to clarify, how many posters does Slo - "I'm not a Snowflake" - Nuff have on ignore?

I feel sorry for him at times then he posts again which drives away any sympathy for his psychosis.

He grew tired of it and put me on ignore as if that would make it all better. Now he's responding to someone else on how he's ignoring me. He's apparently lost his mind..................again.

• Like 1

Here also believes every article that only source is a person familiar with a line of thinking

Another falsehood...that you cant back up with me saying such a thing.

You all seem to lie a lot to try and argue.

Sad

So, just to clarify, how many posters does Slo - "I'm not a Snowflake" - Nuff have on ignore?

On here?

3 currently. You are about to be the 4th.

I only ignore completely useless and unreasonable people. Some who wish to do nothing more than troll me. Keeps the board a tad cleaner.

Id have cut out about 30 posts today calling you out for lying about me had I done it sooner.

Its also proof though that ignore function doesnt make trolls go away. Hawker And Filthy seem to prove that daily.

On here?

3 currently. You are about to be the 4th.

I only ignore completely useless and unreasonable people. Some who wish to do nothing more than troll me. Keeps the board a tad cleaner.

Id have cut out about 30 posts today calling you out for lying about me had I done it sooner.

Its also proof though that ignore function doesnt make trolls go away. Hawker And Filthy seem to prove that daily.

Back to your safespace at FBGs! The truth obviously hurts you greatly.

Sorry, Slo, but you're just not going to be able to get away with your lies, false talking points and BS here like you do at the Snowflake Hysteria board. Now GTFO and honor your "I'm not going to post here much" claim.

I feel sorry for him at times then he posts again which drives away any sympathy for his psychosis.

He grew tired of it and put me on ignore as if that would make it all better. Now he's responding to someone else on how he's ignoring me. He's apparently lost his mind..................again.

I wish he would put me on ignore.

Seth Rich. R.I.P. Murdered in cold blood.

Slo Nutt seems to think that putting folks on ignore around here stops other's voices. I guess he thinks it's like his meds to quiet the voices in his head.

Another falsehood...that you cant back up with me saying such a thing.

You all seem to lie a lot to try and argue.

Sad

Every article you link is source that way.

Is it illegal to hire a foreign spy to collect tabloid material from a rival nation, and use that material to obtain a warrant to spy on your political rival?

Asking for a haggard old lady friend.

Slo Nutt seems to think that putting folks on ignore around here stops other's voices. I guess he thinks it's like his meds to quiet the voices in his head.

This. He wants to post his nonsense with impunity. When you call him on it long enough he blocks you. He's a gutless fool.
  • Like 1

This. He wants to post his nonsense with impunity. When you call him on it long enough he blocks you. He's a gutless fool.

Gutless, witless, hapless, helpless.....

Basically any less will do.

Again...you lie.

Did you or did you not post this article with the following source?

"according to a source familiar with Strzok's thinking."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/31/politics/strzok-fbi-comey-clinton-letter/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Because not only did you post it but you went into a totally different thread and said you posted it.

You mean the link that showed his emails confirming the point I made in the thread?

No dummy you and I are not talking about that specific issue. Nice deflect though.

I said you post articles who's only source is anonymous. Specifically "a person familiar with X thinking" and sure as sh1t you post another one.

So liar admit you lied when you said you don't do that.

Did you or did you not post this article with the following source?

"according to a source familiar with Strzok's thinking."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/31/politics/strzok-fbi-comey-clinton-letter/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Because not only did you post it but you went into a totally different thread and said you posted it.

What I posted (Im not Saints) was this

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=473032&page=6&&do=findComment&comment=6145679

I posted the tweet referring to whats in the emails in the link you posted (which Saints posted in the FISA memo thread)

I stated I posted about it...not that I had posted the link you just did.

Have a post where I actually did what you claim?

No dummy you and I are not talking about that specific issue. Nice deflect though.

I said you post articles who's only source is anonymous. Specifically "a person familiar with X thinking" and sure as sh1t you post another one.

So liar admit you lied when you said you don't do that.

I deleted my post youbresponded to as I was looking at what I actually posted.

You should read the new post...proof is in the pudding...I never posted the cnn link as you are falsely claiming now.

Once again... I am not lying but you are.

You should read the new post...proof is in the pudding...I never posted the cnn link as you are falsely claiming now.

Nope, seriously, you're lying. It's what you do.

You replied to saints and said "I posted that (link) in another thread they don't care"

So where you lying then or are you lying now?

You replied to saints and said "I posted that (link) in another thread they don't care"

So where you lying then or are you lying now?

Why did you add link?

I posted that I had posted that (info on Strzok). I never posted the link or claimed to.

Once again the only one lying is you.

As proven by my link to what Indod post about it...and you adding words to my quote to change them.

Like Max...stop lying or just go the fock away.

Im over the complete and utter lies from you all trying to bash me.

• Like 1

Why did you add link?

I posted that I had posted that (info on Strzok). I never posted the link or claimed to.

As proven by my link to what Indod post about it...and you adding words to my quote to change them.

hate to break the bad news to you, but when everyone calls you a liar it's not because you're telling the truth. The only truth is...wait for it....that you're the liar. Provable and not even debatable.

Why did you add link?

Are you getting paid for all the posting you do all day every day on multiple message boards or are you just mentally ill?

Are you getting paid for all the posting you do all day every day on multiple message boards or are you just mentally ill?

He doesn't work. Go with the mentally ill angle.

Why did you add link?

Okay so you lied earlier and you're lying now to cover your tracks even though you're on a message board and everyone can just go back and look.

Jesus dude... I source familiar with slonuts line of thinking went mad is in the crazy house.

Okay so you lied earlier and you're lying now to cover your tracks even though you're on a message board and everyone can just go back and look.

Jesus dude... I source familiar with slonuts line of thinking went mad is in the crazy house.

Its clear you are lying again.

Ive proven it with my own post and that I did not post the link you claimed.

You even edit what I said to Saints to lie about what I said to him.

Why the edit?

My actual

Posts at contrary wto what you are saying.

Stop the bogus posts for once in your life.

I gotta say, the Dems/Deep State/MSM are masters at distraction.

Rather than discuss Trump's GOAT SOTU address last night (and how much it was loved by normal Americans) they throw a few anonymous sauces and irrelevant nit picks out there about McCabe, Strzok, and the memo to get their base riled up and parroting online.

And we have been lazy enough to respond to them, forcing the irrelevant conversation to continue.

These guys are dumb.

They are going to prison.

Rs are going to pick up seats in both houses in 2018.

Trump will win 49 states in 2020.

Swamp draining is in progress.

I gotta say, the Dems/Deep State/MSM are masters at distraction.

Rather than discuss Trump's GOAT SOTU address last night (and how much it was loved by normal Americans) they throw a few anonymous sauces and irrelevant nit picks out there about McCabe, Strzok, and the memo to get their base riled up and parroting online.

And we have been lazy enough to respond to them, forcing the irrelevant conversation to continue.

These guys are dumb.

They are going to prison.

Rs are going to pick up seats in both houses in 2018.

Trump will win 49 states in 2020.

Swamp draining is in progress.

Youre trying too hard.

Its clear you are lying again.

Ive proven it with my own post and that I did not post the link you claimed.

You even edit what I said to Saints to lie about what I said to him.

Why the edit?

My actual

Posts at contrary wto what you are saying.

Stop the bogus posts for once in your life.

Just like Max...Bumo for club.

Why the edit of my quote?

Where do I lie? Where did I post the cnn link you claimed I did?

Prove your point...or better yet...admit you were wrong and chose to lie to try and bash me.